PDA

View Full Version : Head is behind body with Oculus

kidcurry
09-06-2016, 00:57
Using DK2, the virtual body is ahead of virtual head, so am looking down at empty collar of suit. How do I move head forward, any ideas?

beetes_juice
09-06-2016, 02:03
Do you have the VR menu available when you hit pause? I use that if the head gets outta wake. Or map buttons to seat forward/backward on keyboard would work to.

crowtrobot
09-06-2016, 02:15
In the controls, you can bind a button to 'VR Reset'. Pull your head backwards a little and use the Reset button and it will overcompensate and move the view forward.

kidcurry
13-06-2016, 15:15
thanks for input, but I have it set to recenter and I have seat all the way forward with the seat controls. Still head is behind body. Is this an fov issue? This is dk2 by the way. Just got my CV1 will setup this weekend on my other system.

crowtrobot
13-06-2016, 15:22
thanks for input, but I have it set to recenter and I have seat all the way forward with the seat controls. Still head is behind body. Is this an fov issue? This is dk2 by the way. Just got my CV1 will setup this weekend on my other system.
Don't use the seat controls.

Once you are in the car, physically hold your head back slightly and press whatever key you've assigned to 'VR Reset'. If it is still behind the body, hold your head back further. The automatic centering doesn't always work, just bind a button to do it yourself.

kidcurry
14-06-2016, 15:43
Great thanks for the tip. Bye the way running 1 Titan card even with dx9, the experience is very smooth for me. I can spin the car around and not feel quesy or anything. This VR thing is great. Cannot want for the first 4K Rift!