PDA

View Full Version : formula rookie

ANAMENOONEHAD
10-06-2016, 17:18
i loved the skippey in iracing so i wanted to start by driving the formula rookie (does any one race these seems it would be really close fun racing). there doesnt seem to be alot of time trails on xbox one i really hate the filters on fastest laps you cant set by car only track. anyway was testng and thought i put some solid laps in after i got my ffb feeling right and set up tweaked. is 1:13:8 a competitive lap on snetterton 200 love that little track i dont pace myself with the ai so im trying to get a feel among those that have time īn time car. also is 1:25:5 or running low 1:26's good pace on outland park island? thanks for replies. im on multiplayer alot practicing join if you wanna

AbeWoz
10-06-2016, 17:36
although this is for PC only, you can still use it to judge how you stack up on the LB's
http://pcars.13ms.de/#/times/4241994684

You can sort by car and track. And add complete groups (i.e. GT3) to certain tracks to compare times across all the cars in that category.

ANAMENOONEHAD
10-06-2016, 18:25
although this is for PC only, you can still use it to judge how you stack up on the LB's
http://pcars.13ms.de/#/times/4241994684

You can sort by car and track. And add complete groups (i.e. GT3) to certain tracks to compare times across all the cars in that category.

thanks, it seems the formula rookie is not a popular car heh? shame.not many entries but at least i see how i stack up alittle, thanks. just ran a 1:25:3 on oulton island and it said i cut the track!! i risked my life almost hitting that barrier at the apex of knickerbrook and it called it cutting obviously a bug. why would they put those on the track anyways seems it just a hazard.

nissan4ever
10-06-2016, 18:42
is 1:25:5 or running low 1:26's good pace on outland park island?

Yes, you have the fastest time on Xbox One (that's a good time). My time was the previous fastest on the leaderboard, in the Formula Rookie [1:27:376] (based on how they have leaderboard set up, on consoles). I really need to start back playing Project CARS. I'm looking at your time & the times in that link, lol. Looks like I need to get below a 1:25.389,then I'll be happy :)

ANAMENOONEHAD
11-06-2016, 00:02
Yes, you have the fastest time on Xbox One (that's a good time). My time was the previous fastest on the leaderboard, in the Formula Rookie [1:27:376] (based on how they have leaderboard set up, in consoles). I really need to start back playing Project CARS. I'm looking at your time & the times in that link, lol. Looks like I need to get below a 1:25.389,then I'll be happy :)

i feel ya, whats worse for me is i beat that time! the 1:25:389, and it invalidated it stopped running was so frustrated lol, i think a 1:24:? is possible we will soon see.:) but that 1:25:389 is going down by the end of the weekend!! i gotta find a formula league, hey nissan if you see me on join up looking for good people to practice racecraft with.

inthebagbud
11-06-2016, 07:16
i feel ya, whats worse for me is i beat that time! the 1:25:389, and it invalidated it stopped running was so frustrated lol, i think a 1:24:? is possible we will soon see.:) but that 1:25:389 is going down by the end of the weekend!! i gotta find a formula league, hey nissan if you see me on join up looking for good people to practice racecraft with.

If u our looking for a small community then head over too http://consoleracing.boards.net/ we may not be the biggest but we are friendly like TT and run a league feel,free to drop in for a chat

ANAMENOONEHAD
11-06-2016, 18:16
If u our looking for a small community then head over too http://consoleracing.boards.net/ we may not be the biggest but we are friendly like TT and run a league feel,free to drop in for a chat

fo sho i will. I love small...more close knit like to know who im running with more fun and more respect. cya over there to chat!

ANAMENOONEHAD
12-06-2016, 20:10
Yes, you have the fastest time on Xbox One (that's a good time). My time was the previous fastest on the leaderboard, in the Formula Rookie [1:27:376] (based on how they have leaderboard set up, on consoles). I really need to start back playing Project CARS. I'm looking at your time & the times in that link, lol. Looks like I need to get below a 1:25.389,then I'll be happy :)

well looks like your going to need to be lower than 1:25:389:) that went down . i still think 1:24? is possible for sho but its a near perfect lap ima get it but im off to tune new tracks for now. ill go back to that track when its get conquered ( my time). lots off cars to tune so little time. hey who likes the the ariel atom man its so dope and default settings are good, rarity in this sim, love the road cars wish more people did, ford gt mustang is good too. wish the fbb didnt need to be tweaked to such an degree with each car, would draw way more serious sim racers which this sim lacks......finally got a setting that works for the formula rookie hey nissan if you want my set im willing to share we have the same wheel if you wanna get that time ( unless your close without it):) love competition thrive on it hey what real racer doesnt? lets get this sim poppin i need someone to run with!

Chimildo
02-07-2016, 13:43
I agree about these rookies I wish I had seen some lobbies using them. I've just started playing again as I've just bought a wheel and really enjoying it it's got to be the best racing game I've played. I've been playing some multiplayer and some really great races in formula 3&4 and renualt