PDA

View Full Version : Oculus Rift Bug

megascolidae
23-06-2016, 16:50
Not sure which topic to post this under. Sorry if I've got it wrong.

I'm using CV rift, and when a race loads the car and driver are to the left of me. So I can move in my seat (physically in real) and make it so I am inside that driver, but I keep seeing the avatar coming into view during the race. Anyone run into this?

beetes_juice
23-06-2016, 17:04
I was running into this. Make sure you are centered and where you basically want to sit prior to booting pcars for the Rift to start..

Map VR center to a keyboard button.

Also, the VR menu when you pause has movement options.

Bealdor
23-06-2016, 17:08
Moved to VR devices support forum.

megascolidae
23-06-2016, 17:16
I was running into this. Make sure you are centered and where you basically want to sit prior to booting pcars for the Rift to start..

Map VR center to a keyboard button.

Also, the VR menu when you pause has movement options.

Thanks, I will try. I just remembered that what happened was that I accidentally simulated the end of a time trial rather than leaving the time trial. After that, I couldn't get positioned in the car

beetes_juice
23-06-2016, 17:23
Mapping VR center is the main one. Dont need to worry about where your sitting at start if you have this mapped.

theriverlethe
30-06-2016, 18:36
I'm having the same problem with CV1. Re-centering doesn't help, as PCars always puts me to the right of the driver's seat.

theriverlethe
30-06-2016, 21:38
I'm having the same problem with CV1. Re-centering doesn't help, as PCars always puts me to the right of the driver's seat.

Mea culpa... Apparently I had switched to passenger cam or something.