PDA

View Full Version : [Poll] How do you play? Input, Assists, etc.

AbeWoz
24-06-2016, 14:34
I know there is a thread already, but I'm doing some numerical research on how the community plays the game.

Please take this quick survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/39GFNGM

Pad/Controller users, please answer questions 1-4,8.
Wheel users, please answer questions 1,5-8.

Looking to compile data by Pad/Wheel users. And what assists are used within those categories.

Thank you

Bealdor
24-06-2016, 14:35
Done.

seb02
24-06-2016, 14:37
voted

Edit : Sorry, I misunderstood; I've answered that question 1, 4 and 8. If you can delete my vote, I will do again.

AbeWoz
24-06-2016, 14:45
voted

Edit : Sorry, I misunderstood; I've answered that question 1, 4 and 8. If you can delete my vote, I will do again.

ok try to take it again.

seb02
24-06-2016, 14:47
ok try to take it again.

Thanks. it's ok.

Blunt RS
24-06-2016, 15:01
Done i put pad but have a wheel but waiting to get a seat.

Konan
24-06-2016, 15:09
Done :yes:
On the risk of having to get my coat...which region do our UK friends have to fill in now? :rolleyes:

Schnizz58
24-06-2016, 15:10
Done. Looking forward to seeing the results.

On the risk of having to get my coat...which region do our UK friends have to fill in now? :rolleyes:
LOL...Azerbaijan is part of Europe but the UK isn't. This isn't a world I want to live in. :D

havocc
24-06-2016, 15:12

Ask the wookie :cool:

AbeWoz
24-06-2016, 15:13

haha true. You can use the other category haha

gregc
24-06-2016, 15:16
We're still in Europe for the time being. If I stick my head in the sand for long enough the whole sorry mess might go away :(

Done, by the way :)

Sparco
24-06-2016, 15:35
We're still in Europe for the time being. If I stick my head in the sand for long enough the whole sorry mess might go away :(

Done, by the way :)

We are in Europe!
We are a part of Europe!
We always will be...why... Because it's a continent!
Not only are we in Europe, we are Europeans, living on the European continent and this will NEVER change what so ever!

The vote to exit the EU is / has nothing to do with the European continent... Unless we all paddle really hard and move the entire island, we are still and always will be in europe!

The only change the vote made (I voted exit) was to escape the fact we were losing local government.

its crazy how many people think we are no longer in Europe?
What on earth do they teach in schools these days, and if you are adults, god help us all!

Done. Looking forward to seeing the results.

LOL...Azerbaijan is part of Europe but the UK isn't. This isn't a world I want to live in. :D

Again... What are you on about? The U.K. Is in Europe and always will be? Neither the UK or Azerbaijan are in the EU so I fail to see the joke..

We just chose to exit the EU and take back the ability to govern our own island, nothing more nothing less.

gregc
24-06-2016, 15:39
Well, I was talking politically not geographically. And it was just a passing comment!

Konan
24-06-2016, 15:40
Let's not get all political about it guys...
It was just a silly question not aiming to stur things up...

AbeWoz
24-06-2016, 15:41
in retrospect i should have made a poll for pad and a separate one for wheel users.
but i added some verbage before each question to try to clarify which ones wheel/pad users should answer or skip.

Schnizz58
24-06-2016, 15:43
Again... What are you on about? The U.K. Is in Europe and always will be? We just chose to exit the EU and take back the ability to govern our own island, nothing more nothing less.
Chill. It was a joke.

Sparco
Well, I was talking politically not geographically. And it was just a passing comment!

it's still entirely incorrect as the UK is in Europe, and NEITHER the UK (soon) OR Azerbaijan are in the EU!

"Passing comments" such as this are irresponsible, think of the children! ;)

Chill. It was a joke.

An ill informed (and incorrect) "joke" without any /jk /s prefix is a dangerous little game to play when posting on a UK based website/forum of a UK based game/developer who just went through the most serious / life changing political movement in generations.

We just exited from a super state and took back control of our country / finances / borders government etc and we have been up all night (3 years) fighting for that right.

Now we are pushing for Scottish independence (Indy Ref 2.0) Ireland are in talks to go back into the EU by exiting the UK and jointing ROI (SI) and the potential dismantling of the United Kingdom in the next 2 years.

Let us sort it all out first before the bad timed "jokes" ;)

Konan
in retrospect i should have made a poll for pad and a separate one for wheel users.
but i added some verbage before each question to try to clarify which ones wheel/pad users should answer or skip.

So if i understood correctly as a pad user i had to answer questions 1 to 4 and then skip to 8 right?

AbeWoz
24-06-2016, 15:45
So if i understood correctly as a pad user i had to answer questions 1 to 4 and then skip to 8 right?

yes

havocc
24-06-2016, 15:54

We have a pad user as mod? What a shame! :D

Konan
24-06-2016, 16:00
We have a pad user as mod? What a shame! :D

We come in different mod(els)...lol

Riccardo De Rosa
24-06-2016, 16:11
Done

Bealdor
24-06-2016, 16:19
it's still entirely incorrect as the UK is in Europe, and NEITHER the UK (soon) OR Azerbaijan are in the EU!

"Passing comments" such as this are irresponsible, think of the children! ;)

An ill informed (and incorrect) "joke" without any /jk /s prefix is a dangerous little game to play when posting on a UK based website/forum of a UK based game/developer who just went through the most serious / life changing political movement in generations.

We just exited from a super state and took back control of our country / finances / borders government etc and we have been up all night (3 years) fighting for that right.

Now we are pushing for Scottish independence (Indy Ref 2.0) Ireland are in talks to go back into the EU by exiting the UK and jointing ROI (SI) and the potential dismantling of the United Kingdom in the next 2 years.

Let us sort it all out first before the bad timed "jokes" ;)

No politics here please! Back on topic now. Thanks

havocc
24-06-2016, 16:31
No politics here please! Back on topic now. Thanks

Yeah let's get back talking about pit crews and ovals

kevin kirk
24-06-2016, 16:50
wow I would have thought everyone used the crewchef app.

Schnizz58
24-06-2016, 16:50
I was surprised by that also.

Bealdor
24-06-2016, 16:53

I was surprised by that also.

Some players simply don't care about mods I guess. I'm not using it either (yet).

AbeWoz
24-06-2016, 17:08
Some players simply don't care about mods I guess. I'm not using it either (yet).

it's probably the best addition to pCARS hands down.

hkraft300
26-06-2016, 16:36
Done.
About the connection question: my router is wired (adsl), but my ps4 is WiFi. I still answered wireless...

Konan
26-06-2016, 16:38
Done.
About the connection question: my router is wired (adsl), but my ps4 is WiFi. I still answered wireless...

Same here...

AbeWoz
27-06-2016, 10:55
Done.

yeah that's what i meant. how is your console/PC connected to the network.

Xraider
27-06-2016, 11:59
I use PAD, but with custom Ace editor for 0 lag. Seems like there isn't much written about Ace editor options on this website.

Leper Messiah
27-06-2016, 12:31
Answered....now looking up crew chief on google (ooh looks good!)

AbeWoz
27-06-2016, 12:44
Answered....now looking up crew chief on google (ooh looks good!)

tis here as well: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?38922-Crew-Chief-an-alternative-race-engineer-for-console-amp-PC