PDA

View Full Version : Will Pcars 2 improve graphics?

gp20
25-06-2016, 03:52
I wonder if Pcars 2 will improve graphics and performance or will just be a follow of Pcars 1 with dirt, new tracks and cars (porsche) but same graphics and overall performance.

Blunt RS
25-06-2016, 04:18
With the popularity of certain class's i cant see their being dirt. Just a follow on from PC1 with more higher class cars and less if any lower class's.

Joshua Healy
25-06-2016, 04:19
There's a lot of work being done behind the scenes. Think of it as being more refined rather than a leap in graphics.

You'll start to see more about what's new in s few months when the project is further along though :)

Joshua Healy
25-06-2016, 04:20
With the popularity of certain class's i cant see their being dirt. Just a follow on from PC1 with more higher class cars and less if any lower class's.

Rally cross is already confirmed though, and it looks great. The tracks they've shown so far look great ;)

Blunt RS
25-06-2016, 04:32
Rally cross is already confirmed though, and it looks great. The tracks they've shown so far look great ;)

A lot was also confirmed for PC1 and what they shown looked great. But for what ever reason it didn't make it into game.

Konan
25-06-2016, 05:57
A lot was also confirmed for PC1 and what they shown looked great. But for what ever reason it didn't make it into game.

...and i'm sure they will make that mistake twice....[sarcasm] :rolleyes:
Imo THAT is one of the reasons for not giving a lot of info about the sequel...they are making sure that everything they (might) show will end up in the final game...
This forum has had enough of flack...even after perfectly logical reasons were given for not implementing certain features...
Being in the dark myself about Pcars2 i'm certain SMS will knock it out of the ballpark :cool:
...as they did with the first by the way...

Konan
25-06-2016, 05:59

I really like rally cross and so do a lot of fellow Belgians...a lot of good Belgian drivers in that discipline :cool:

Olijke Poffer
25-06-2016, 06:55
I'm I the only one who does not have problems with the current GFX on Pcars? For me it is ok. that said, I still will buy Pcars 2 if it has better GFX than the current Pcars of course. :p

Sankyo
25-06-2016, 07:38
So what does 'improve' graphics mean? Many things are being done in the rendering engine to improve performance, colour balancing is being fine-tuned, new items are being introduced, so yes there will be many improvements but the overall look won't change much as it will still be SMS's specific 'look' of the game.

Konan
25-06-2016, 07:39
I'm I the only one who does not have problems with the current GFX on Pcars? For me it is ok. that said, I still will buy Pcars 2 if it has better GFX than the current Pcars of course. :p

...lol...

Kostman22
25-06-2016, 07:55
So what does 'improve' graphics mean? Many things are being done in the rendering engine to improve performance, colour balancing is being fine-tuned, new items are being introduced, so yes there will be many improvements but the overall look won't change much as it will still be SMS's specific 'look' of the game.

How much do you want to bet these people complaining about graphics are running the game on min specs?

Dakpilot
25-06-2016, 08:27
Am I correct to understand PCars 2 will be DX12?

This could likely improve graphics/overall performance due to much lower CPU overhead and better use of multicore, beneficial to consoles as well as more efficient use of GPU's/CPU's in PC

Cheers Dakpilot

rauf0
25-06-2016, 09:08
AFAI remember
http://wccftech.com/project-cars-dev-clarifies-dx12-3040-performance-boost-pc/

Answering the OP is graphics really worth to upgrade as theres more weak side to improve in pC?

Joshua Healy
25-06-2016, 09:10

For me the improvements are the visual eye candy that's being worked on (like when livetrack 3.0 gets hooked up to graphics).
And better performance. Better doesn't have to be visually better ;)

Am I correct to understand PCars 2 will be DX12?

This could likely improve graphics/overall performance due to much lower CPU overhead and better use of multicore, beneficial to consoles as well as more efficient use of GPU's/CPU's in PC

Cheers Dakpilot

From what I've seen it's being looked at but hasn't hit any of the builds. There has been some talk about it but they won't stop supporting DX11 so anyone not on Win10 won't be left out just yet :)

Roger Prynne
25-06-2016, 11:56
All I can say, is that it's going to look fantastic.

Scuderia Paul
25-06-2016, 12:00
I think PCars looks great. It is all the more impressive when you consider the car count it is capable of and all with dynamic time and weather.

Bar a general sprucing up of the graphics I hope to see the crude background blurring eliminated along with a decent improvement in shadow stability.

rosko
25-06-2016, 12:07
I hope they improve the interior of the cars, not that it isn't good already just when you look at assetto corsa it is noticeably better. Other than that, just optimize & a reduction in glitches, I wouldn't want that much else to change.

Blunt RS
25-06-2016, 14:35
...and i'm sure they will make that mistake twice....[sarcasm] :rolleyes:
Imo THAT is one of the reasons for not giving a lot of info about the sequel...they are making sure that everything they (might) show will end up in the final game...
This forum has had enough of flack...even after perfectly logical reasons were given for not implementing certain features...
Being in the dark myself about Pcars2 i'm certain SMS will knock it out of the ballpark :cool:
...as they did with the first by the way...

Time well tell but i wont be making the same mistake again and pre ordering. Xbox One is already struggling to run Project Cars and what has already been said that's gonna be in Project Cars 2. I fail to see how everything is gonna make it in certain things will take priority over others just like Project Cars. Majority are wishing for GT3 cars not RallyCross / Rally Cars for Project Cars 2. Project Cars is currently heavily biased towards the GT3's online lobbys, cars, events, fix's etc. And thier's nothing to say Project Cars 2 will be any different.

Olijke Poffer
25-06-2016, 14:57
Will there be a difference between the GFX or performance in general between PS4 and Xbox One Pcars2 version?
I know the XBox can handle DirectX12 but how about the PS4? I don't know on which OS a PS4 is running. But will DirectX12 be a big advantage for the X1?

Fanapryde
25-06-2016, 17:28
I hope they improve the interior of the cars, not that it isn't good already just when you look at assetto corsa it is noticeably better. Other than that, just optimize & a reduction in glitches, I wouldn't want that much else to change.
Beg to differ. PCars interiors are easily as good as AC's with the advantage of having (almost) all gauges work. Which is not the case for AC...

FS7
25-06-2016, 19:34
PCars looks really good on PS4 imo, what SMS should improve is performance on PS4 so that my console doesn't sound like a jet taking off every time I drive in the wet.

Fanapryde
25-06-2016, 19:43
PCars looks really good on PS4 imo, what SMS should improve is performance on PS4 so that my console doesn't sound like a jet taking off every time I drive in the wet.
I'm on PC now, but I had pCars from te beginning on PS4. The console was new and had only pCars installed. I never had any issues like that...

Umer Ahmad
25-06-2016, 19:57
Thats your fans kicking in and doing thermal control.

So in some areas pcars2 will improve a little. Cockpits are already pretty good in pcars1, how much can it be improved really?

In other areas we're aiming to improve a lot: Replays for example

So the answer is Yes, the amount of improvement depends on which part of the game we are discussing.

Scuderia Paul
25-06-2016, 20:24
Thats your fans kicking in and doing thermal control.

So in some areas pcars2 will improve a little. Cockpits are already pretty good in pcars1, how much can it be improved really?

In other areas we're aiming to improve a lot: Replays for example

So the answer is Yes, the amount of improvement depends on which part of the game we are discussing.
A new Replay system is great news but I hope it comes with a completely new Photo Mode. The game looks great as it is and not being able to properly capture your favourite moments can be very frustrating as the current PM has no place in a game like PCars.

Cannot wait to see what you come up with?!

FS7
25-06-2016, 20:29
I'm on PC now, but I had pCars from te beginning on PS4. The console was new and had only pCars installed. I never had any issues like that...
I bought a brand new PS4 console + PCars on May 2015, the same issue also happened in F1 2015. It's not game-breaking by any means but it's really annoying when the console makes that much noise.

Fanapryde
25-06-2016, 20:53
I bought a brand new PS4 console + PCars on May 2015, the same issue also happened in F1 2015. It's not game-breaking by any means but it's really annoying when the console makes that much noise.
Remarkable...never had it, but I can understand it can be a PITA. Is your PS4 standing free ? Mine was, standing on a aluminium diamond plate. Never had heating issues, even in hot summer temperatures. I had the fan going sometimes, but the sound was barely noticable.

JessicaWalter
25-06-2016, 21:04
i wouldn't care if the graphics were worse. they looked great already and graphics are expensive. id be happy if more computing resources went into physics and variety of gameplay options (motorsports authentic, obviously). give me a game that looks like daytona or the first need for speed (on 3DO) and deep physics and gameplay.

edit: id never expect them to release a game with dated visuals, i was just using examples to clarify my perspective

Olijke Poffer
25-06-2016, 21:35
Will there be a difference between the GFX or performance in general between PS4 and Xbox One Pcars2 version?
I know the XBox can handle DirectX12 but how about the PS4? I don't know on which OS a PS4 is running. But will DirectX12 be a big advantage for the X1?
Nobody an idea or is this a stupid question?

rosko
25-06-2016, 21:59
Beg to differ. PCars interiors are easily as good as AC's with the advantage of having (almost) all gauges work. Which is not the case for AC...

For me pcars looks much flatter, the textures are not as detailed & don't look as real, all my opinion of course. I've compared many screen shots of them side by side, I'm running at 4k super sampled in both maybe this is why. Im not aware of gauges not working in AC, only the odometer doesn't seem to work, everything else does at least move, i'm not sure how accurate it is though. It also now has a really good dash view & i no longer need any external dash.

Fanapryde
25-06-2016, 22:22
For me pcars looks much flatter, the textures are not as detailed & don't look as real, all my opinion of course. I've compared many screen shots of them side by side, I'm running at 4k super sampled in both maybe this is why. Im not aware of gauges not working in AC, only the odometer doesn't seem to work, everything else does at least move, i'm not sure how accurate it is though. It also now has a really good dash view & i no longer need any external dash.
The only thing that is better in AC (imo) is the triple screen support.
All working gauges in pCars, even the cars odometer.
I also have a button on my wheel assigned to switch screens in several racing cars, which have loads of info, even tire temps and pressure. Immersion wise that is way ahead of AC. I use my external dash mainly for timing.

NemethR
26-06-2016, 05:53
Cockpits are already pretty good in pcars1, how much can it be improved really?

Well, hopefully if I drive 150km/h, the pointer of the speedo will show me 150km/h. (Unlike in the BMW 1-series)
I really hope, we will also get working hazards, and the driver pushing the buttons/flicking the switches, when we switch on the wipers / lights/ hazards.

Scuderia Paul
26-06-2016, 07:04
... I really hope, we will also get working hazards, and the driver pushing the buttons/flicking the switches, when we switch on the wipers / lights/ hazards.

Having the driver actually use the switches is almost certainly not going to happen. Each car has buttons in different positions which would require reworked animations for each button in every car. That is a huge amount of work and the time could be better utilised elsewhere.

Sankyo
26-06-2016, 07:19
Time well tell but i wont be making the same mistake again and pre ordering. Xbox One is already struggling to run Project Cars and what has already been said that's gonna be in Project Cars 2. I fail to see how everything is gonna make it in certain things will take priority over others just like Project Cars. Majority are wishing for GT3 cars not RallyCross / Rally Cars for Project Cars 2. Project Cars is currently heavily biased towards the GT3's online lobbys, cars, events, fix's etc. And thier's nothing to say Project Cars 2 will be any different.

Be sure to distinguish between content and tech, as they're done by different people so including rallycross will not mean graphics optimizations will get less attention.

On a personal note, I applaud including something fresh like rallycross in pC2 instead of adding another bunch of GT3 cars. The last thing I'd want is the game becoming a GT3 simulator because most online players only want to drive those cars. The diversity of content is what makes the game for me.

Fanapryde
26-06-2016, 08:27
Well, hopefully if I drive 150km/h, the pointer of the speedo will show me 150km/h. (Unlike in the BMW 1-series)
I really hope, we will also get working hazards, and the driver pushing the buttons/flicking the switches, when we switch on the wipers / lights/ hazards.
You are right about the speedo in the BMW 1-series M Coupe !
Driving 150 according to the game hud and pCars Dash says 120 on the speedo.
Just went to test it since I did not notice until now, never give the speedo much attention anyway :)

Also tried the StanceWorks Edition that has a correct digital speedo reading.

Don't care for the driver animation since I have that disabled, but I can see people using controllers wanting that.

Bealdor
26-06-2016, 09:40
Nobody an idea or is this a stupid question?

Not a stupid question at all but it's just too early to tell right now.

Olijke Poffer
26-06-2016, 11:36
Not a stupid question at all but it's just too early to tell right now.

Thanks appriciated. I asked because I want to buy a new wheel. And my goal was a new wheel for the PS4 but if the GFX or the performance in general will be much improved on the X1 because of the DirectX12, I'm not sure if it is wise to buy a wheel for the PS4.
On the other hand, it can take a while before Pcars2 will be released so I don't think I wait on that release before buying a wheel.
Nevertheless, thanks for the reply.

GenBrien
26-06-2016, 13:21
I just hope they'll be able to improve LeMans and add those light markers to help brake on the Mulsane straight

Ferrari-GT
26-06-2016, 15:52
Hello, i know there are lots of problems with PC 1 before with those promises. Can i (as Belgian GT Belcar fan) ask a question? Is there the option to add your own Belgian FIA GT championship? Like Zolder, Francorchamps, again Zolder, then Silverstone, again Francorchamps 24h and adding in the same season 6hours Zolder. as example. And also a BIG question : can you add your own teammate and teams? I can't believe what people tell me that those names now are real names!!! Like Rajpal, Diogo Cesar, Baertschi, Szamos, Tomszyszyn, ..... are they real excistance names in life ?????? I prefer more like Belgian names, Verschoren, De Greef, VanBeiren, Allmants, Grootjans, ....... like those names. For me the visual effects like hands on steeringwheel, cardamage, circuitbackground, sound, all is 100% top !!!!! But missing very very very much adding your own championship in Solo mode. Carreer i dont do because its to short everywhere. I need real seasons like adding 20 circuits in 1 season and adding your own grid AI concurents. Hope PC2 will be so :)

Blunt RS
26-06-2016, 16:06
[QUOTE=The last thing I'd want is the game becoming a GT3 simulator because most online players only want to drive those cars. The diversity of content is what makes the game for me.[/QUOTE]

Same here but take a look at Project Cars it has turned into a GT3 Simulator. Surely company's make products based on what their customers want. And majiority want GT3 not Rallycross, WRC.

rosko
26-06-2016, 16:58
Same here but take a look at Project Cars it has turned into a GT3 Simulator. Surely company's make products based on what their customers want. And majiority want GT3 not Rallycross, WRC.

It seems clear to me that SMS goal is simulating physics of cars & the environments they drive on & in. Adding rallycross is a step to understanding this on a deeper level than just tarmac. This can only be a good thing for the game as a whole imo.

Blunt RS
26-06-2016, 17:23
It seems clear to me that SMS goal is simulating physics of cars & the environments they drive on & in. Adding rallycross is a step to understanding this on a deeper level than just tarmac. This can only be a good thing for the game as a whole imo.

Sorry I fail to see the connection between your reply and my post.

Sankyo
26-06-2016, 17:59
I doubt that 'the majority' wants GT3. If a handful of people on a forum say they want to have more GT3 then that isn't the voice of the majority.

NemethR
26-06-2016, 18:15
I doubt that 'the majority' wants GT3. If a handful of people on a forum say they want to have more GT3 then that isn't the voice of the majority.

+1 for GT3 (and GT2, and GT4)

Fanapryde
26-06-2016, 18:20
+1 for GT3 (and GT2, and GT4)
Same here (though I'd add LMP and WTCC)

Blunt RS
26-06-2016, 19:32

Browse the current P Cars 2 wish list thread.
Commuinty events, Cars requested, Online lobbys. Its more than a handfull

rosko
26-06-2016, 20:59
Sorry I fail to see the connection between your reply and my post.

Its project cars not project GT3, simple enough?

Blunt RS
26-06-2016, 21:24
Its project cars not project GT3, simple enough?
Have a look around and tell me the most requested car class. Most community events. Then perhaps itll be crystal clear for you. This is Project GT3
And where excalty in your reply did you say anything about GT3 ?.

ELAhrairah
26-06-2016, 22:15
Have a look around and tell me the most requested car class. Most community events. Then perhaps itll be crystal clear for you. This is Project GT3

I bought this game for the Lmp class. Hope they add the complete WEC field. Woow!

Blunt RS
26-06-2016, 22:27
I bought this game for the Lmp class. Hope they add the complete WEC field. Woow!

Congratulations. Today i went to my local trails and road my DH rig.

rosko
26-06-2016, 22:39

Your general thoughts are that they may not include rallycross because because people want GT3 right? So i'm saying that is not going to happen as its not their philosophy to restrict the game's development in that way. Yes GT3 will have a strong field but they are building a more diverse & complex game engine because they want the game to be more diverse. This is pretty clear from what they have actually said about project cars 2. And i think you will find its what most people want.

Blunt RS
26-06-2016, 22:58
Your general thoughts are that they may not include rallycross because because people want GT3 right? So i'm saying that is not going to happen as its not their philosophy to restrict the game's development in that way. Yes GT3 will have a strong field but they are building a more diverse & complex game engine because they want the game to be more diverse. This is pretty clear from what they have actually said about project cars 2. And i think you will find its what most people want.

That doesn't answer what you replied to. You cant say what's going to be in Project Cars 2 cause you don't know. Again take a look around and youll see the most requested car's, community events, fix's etc. Where's a poll saying what people what ?. Where are you getting your facts from ?. All am stating is my opinion and its clear to me the fanboys don't like people having a opinion different to thiers.
Project Cars had been restricted in the lower class's and car's that where said to be in the game have been replaced with what class ? GT3 and my opinion is Project Cars 2 will be excalty the same. Every one is entitled to their opinion.
What is the point in filling a game with stuff only a few people want ?. That's not how company's work.

rosko
26-06-2016, 23:14
That doesn't answer what you replied to. You cant say what's going to be in Project Cars 2 cause you don't know. Again take a look around and youll see the most requested car's, community events, fix's etc. Where's a poll saying what people what ?. Where are you getting your facts from ?. All am stating is my opinion and its clear to me the fanboys don't like people having a opinion different to thiers.
Project Cars had been restricted in the lower class's and car's that where said to be in the game have been replaced with what class ? GT3 and my opinion is Project Cars 2 will be excalty the same. Every one is entitled to their opinion.
What is the point in filling a game with stuff only a few people want ?. That's not how company's work.

Jeeez are you being deliberately obtuse? I give up with you. Have a nice day.

Blunt RS
26-06-2016, 23:22
Jeeez are you being deliberately obtuse? I give up with you. Have a nice day.

Cant answer the question or find the facts to back up what your saying so start with insults real mature keyboard warrior.
Sorry just seen your Platform i understand what the issue is now. Have a nice day

Roger Prynne
27-06-2016, 00:15
Blunt and rosco could you stop with all the crap please or there's going to be trouble.
If you cant stick to the subject then don't post.

Blunt RS
27-06-2016, 00:21
Blunt and rosco could you stop with all the crap please or there's going to be trouble.
If you cant stick to the subject then don't post.

Am just asking simple questions and got immature reply cause he couldn't back up his statement. If where not allowed a opinion on here please let me know ?.

Joshua Healy
27-06-2016, 01:11
Am just asking simple questions and got immature reply cause he couldn't back up his statement. If where not allowed a opinion on here please let me know ?.

You're allowed an opinion... in the correct thread. This is about whether the graphics in pC2 will be improved.

Blunt RS
27-06-2016, 03:44
Will Pcars 2 improve graphics?. No from what I seen a while back it'll look the same.

Mascot
27-06-2016, 07:43
I'm assuming pCARS 2 will be released for Neo and Scorpio, so console players should see a big bump in graphics.

Ferrari-GT
27-06-2016, 08:13
Best thing for every game is NOT adding Online. I see it with GTA also, Online there is nothing then strange people who spoil the game for you :( . Best is playing with computer AI cars. But now there lots of problems on PC, carreer seasons to short, no real gridnames, not possible to make your own season (tracks and gridpeople) not car that retired ????? Not 1 :) ?

cluck
27-06-2016, 08:29
Best thing for every game is NOT adding Online. I see it with GTA also, Online there is nothing then strange people who spoil the game for you :( . Best is playing with computer AI cars. But now there lots of problems on PC, carreer seasons to short, no real gridnames, not possible to make your own season (tracks and gridpeople) not car that retired ????? Not 1 :) ?Again, this thread is about graphics not other features or modes. That said, if you read the "how do you play pCARS" thread, you'll notice that there's a wide spread of ways people find enjoyment in the game. Some spend all their time in single-player races, some spend all of their time in multiplayer, some spend their time in the career etc etc etc. . It is, to me, a testament to SMS having got it spot on with the variety of ways the game can be played, providing something that everybody can find some fun in :).

Now, back to the graphics.

I'm saying nowt because I'm on the pCARS2 forum. As a general aside, I'd say it's only natural to expect most (if not all) areas of the game to be improved, that's what progress is about :).

Siberian Tiger
27-06-2016, 08:44
Will Pcars 2 improve graphics?. No from what I seen a while back it'll look the same.

Sorry, but your Post is just nonsense...
You are basing an Assumption on something that you have seen a while back?

SMS is working on Nomerous improvements, as stated from Remco some Post's ago...

Sankyo
27-06-2016, 08:51
To paraphrase yourself, you can't say that because because you don't know yet what changes will be in the final product :) As I replied earlier in this thread, graphics will be improved but the game won't look drastically different in general.

Schadows
27-06-2016, 09:43

A lot was also confirmed for PC1 and what they shown looked great. But for what ever reason it didn't make it into game.As far as I can remember, Nothing of pcars 2 was "shown" so far.

As for pcars 1, rallycross was never part of the deal. Rally itself was, at the very beginning, but was scrapped after the first public brainstorming session in order to focus on track physics which would be already a big task.
Hence, there wasn't anything "shown" here too. The closest thing would be fan-(wmd-)made screenshot/videos of cars (mostly the Ford Focus and LanEvo) in off-track area or on the dirt part of the test track.

Konan
27-06-2016, 10:27
As far as I can remember, Nothing of pcars 2 was "shown" so far.

As for pcars 1, rallycross was never part of the deal. Rally itself was, at the very beginning, but was scrapped after the first public brainstorming session in order to focus on track physics which would be already a big task.
Hence, there wasn't anything "shown" here too. The closest thing would be fan-(wmd-)made screenshot/videos of cars (mostly the Ford Focus and LanEvo) in off-track area or on the dirt part of the test track.

I think he was talking about ovals,pitcrew,etc...:cool:

Blunt RS
27-06-2016, 13:44
Sorry, but your Post is just nonsense...
You are basing an Assumption on something that you have seen a while back?

SMS is working on Nomerous improvements, as stated from Remco some Post's ago...

Its a opinion just like all the other assumptions on here. Only people that know the answer wont say.

Blunt RS
27-06-2016, 13:48
To paraphrase yourself, you can't say that because because you don't know yet what changes will be in the final product :) As I replied earlier in this thread, graphics will be improved but the game won't look drastically different in general.

Apart from the people that actually know no one can say.

Konan
27-06-2016, 13:49
Its a opinion just like all the other assumptions on here. Only people that know the answer wont say.

Actually no...it's a CERTAINTY the engine has been reworked and optimised so the logical assumption would be:yes,there will be improvements to almost every part of the game...

Blunt RS
27-06-2016, 13:54
I think he was talking about ovals,pitcrew,etc...:cool:

No am talking about the BTCC Ford Focus that was cancelled for a GT3 car. These's thread's are for people's opinion's which a lot on here don't like. So surely its best just to not have have.

Konan
27-06-2016, 13:57
No am talking about the BTCC Ford Focus that was cancelled for a GT3 car. These's thread's are for people's opinion's which a lot on here don't like. So surely its best just to not have have.

There's nothing wrong with having an opinion...as long as it doesn't collide with the truth...

Blunt RS
27-06-2016, 13:58
Actually no...it's a CERTAINTY the engine has been reworked and optimised so the logical assumption would be:yes,there will be improvements to almost every part of the game...

Do i know that for a fact the engine has been reworked ? no. So how can i base my assumption on that ?. This is just going the way as it did before. Opinions if different aren't welcome.

Bealdor
27-06-2016, 13:59

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?43313-Questions-and-answers-in-here&p=1198697&viewfull=1#post1198697

Last time I checked, the Formula Renault and the R.S.01 weren't GT3 cars... ;)

Do i know that for a fact the engine has been reworked ?

No you don't but us WMD2 members do...

Konan
27-06-2016, 14:00
Do i know that for a fact the engine has been reworked ? no. So how can i base my assumption on that ?. This is just going the way as it did before. Opinions if different aren't welcome.

It's been stated numerous times,on this very forum that the engine will/has been reworked...

Blunt RS
27-06-2016, 14:00
There's nothing wrong with having an opinion...as long as it doesn't collide with the truth...

Well the truth only people at SMS know :cool:.
THREAD CLOSED

Konan
27-06-2016, 14:03
THREAD re-opened
I'm not an SMS employee nor am i a WMD member and yet i know these things...waaaay before i became a mod...just by reading on this forum....

Blunt RS
27-06-2016, 14:06
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?43313-Questions-and-answers-in-here&p=1198697&viewfull=1#post1198697

Last time I checked, the Formula Renault and the R.S.01 weren't GT3 cars... ;)

Still doesn't alter the fact is was changed for a higher class car cause they take priority :yes:

No you don't but us WMD2 members do...

Congratulations

Blunt RS
27-06-2016, 14:13
THREAD re-opened
I'm not an SMS employee nor am i a WMD member and yet i know these things...waaaay before i became a mod...just by reading on this forum....

That's where i go wrong i don't believe everything I read on the internet sorry my fault.

Blunt RS
27-06-2016, 14:20

So weve gone from a certainy has been re worked like you know for a fact. To i read it so it must be true.

Sankyo
27-06-2016, 14:21
Can we stop the irrelevant word play now?

Blunt RS
27-06-2016, 14:23
Well true to form have a opinion that's not liked get ganged up on by the mods. Personnally I cant understand and this is my opinion based on real people i talk to, not just hot air on a internet forum. The popularity for Project Cars has dropped since realise i just cant understand why :confused:

Silraed
27-06-2016, 14:35
Well true to form have a opinion that's not liked get ganged up on by the mods. Personnally I cant understand and this is my opinion based on real people i talk to, not just hot air on a internet forum. The popularity for Project Cars has dropped since realise i just cant understand why :confused:

Nobody is ganging up on you for having an opinion. You are however antagonising other forum users and playing the victim, how else do you expect people to respond?

Everybody can have an opinion and it should be encouraged, what needs to be made clear is the way you express that opinion will play a large part in how that opinion is taken.

Bealdor
27-06-2016, 14:38
Well the truth only people at SMS know :cool:.
THREAD CLOSED

Then why don't you listen to what they have to say about this matter?

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?47866-Will-Pcars-2-improve-graphics&p=1290788&viewfull=1#post1290788

:D

AbeWoz
27-06-2016, 14:39

that is a terrible statement.
The Ford Focus is a good car could be view as truth given its great reviews, great sales, etc.
But I might think it's complete crap, and that's my opinion. But you say that I can't have that opinion because it collides with the "truth" that it is, in fact, a good car.

That is the beauty of opinions, it does not have to have anything at all to do with these perceived truths.

havocc
27-06-2016, 14:40
I'm more concerned about some realism-breaking features like chaingun dowshifting than graphics

Blunt RS
27-06-2016, 14:47
Nobody is ganging up on you for having an opinion. You are however antagonising other forum users and playing the victim, how else do you expect people to respond?

Everybody can have an opinion and it should be encouraged, what needs to be made clear is the way you express that opinion will play a large part in how that opinion is taken.

Your just proving my point so thankyou.

Silraed
27-06-2016, 14:57
Your just proving my point so thankyou.

If you found any kind of attack against you in my post then it was in your own mind. All I was saying was take a step back and maybe take a look at the way you present your side of the argument.

I would say the same thing to some of the other guys in the thread, everybody needs a breather and a nice plate of coleslaw.

Roger Prynne
27-06-2016, 15:07
This is going nowhere and getting ugly, so I'm closing the thread.