PDA

View Full Version : Dual Shock controller full throttle issue

Daisyahoy
28-06-2016, 00:16
hey guys!

I just got the game on pc and don't have a wheel yet. I'm using a dual shock 4 controller that works fine with other games like dirt rally. but in project cars the trigger throttle is either off or 100%. I've messed with the throttle deadzone and it changes nothing. I'm not using an input mapper since Sony released drivers for the controller. just plug and play.

anyone got an idea what my issue is?

kevin kirk
28-06-2016, 15:32
hey guys!

I just got the game on pc and don't have a wheel yet. I'm using a dual shock 4 controller that works fine with other games like dirt rally. but in project cars the trigger throttle is either off or 100%. I've messed with the throttle deadzone and it changes nothing. I'm not using an input mapper since Sony released drivers for the controller. just plug and play.

anyone got an idea what my issue is?...I have my trigger sensitivity for gas and brakes set to 0 with 0 dead zones. Originaly I did this to make the g force effect be smooth as to not jerk back and forth under braking and under throttle but I have found it also allows me to be smooth on brakes and gas. Also allows me to fine tune the brake pressure setting. Try turning the sensitivity for the gas to 0 and the dead zone to 0 in the controls option and see if that wont open up the range of the trigger.