PDA

View Full Version : Setup Screen Problem (Can't Scroll Down)

ziggo
04-07-2016, 11:17
Whenever I go into the setup screen, on the first page that shows up, where you set the tire temps and brake balance and pressure, if you scroll down, there should be more options, specifically, the traction control. Recently, I've been unable to scroll all the way down on that screen. I've been doing it fine since I've started playing a few months ago, but now, I go to the bottom, and keep hitting down but it doesn't go down. I can see the scroll bar to the right, I press down button and it just won't go down. This is pretty annoying as I always play with traction control tuned off all the way. Any solutions?

ziggo
10-07-2016, 02:35
Nothing? I've discovered that when I go into my little brother's username on the Playstation and go to the set up screen in Project Cars on his account, I can scroll down just fine to change the traction control, but not on my account.

I've tried deleting the game and reinstalling the game, deleting all my save data on my account, starting the game fresh again, still nothing. The same problem is there only on my account.

ziggo
18-07-2016, 20:38

Siberian Tiger
18-07-2016, 20:53
I assume you have tried to re-install pCars right? Or perhaps try to delete (Backup - If that's possible on PS4 - Don't have a Console im afraid) your savegame...

ziggo
25-07-2016, 16:07
I assume you have tried to re-install pCars right? Or perhaps try to delete (Backup - If that's possible on PS4 - Don't have a Console im afraid) your savegame...

Yes I have. Again, on my little brother's psn account, it works fine, not on my mine.

wyldanimal
26-07-2016, 14:58
In Options, you Do have Traction control set to YES???
if Traction Control is Off, or Driving aids is real and the selected Car Doesn't have traction control,
You can See the slider, but you can't scroll down to it...