PDA

View Full Version : Motion sensor menu issue.

b9y
05-07-2016, 17:09
Hello guys.

When choosing the motion sensor tilt on the DS4 to steer, and then choosing the sticks again, ALL of my settings default back to normal for control. I'm talking steering sensitivity, button mapping, the lot! Very frustrating. Any ideas?

Thanks! :)

HazelMiki
13-07-2016, 17:15
Hey...actually i am a new user here. By profession i am a hardware design engineer. I heard about the DS4 but don't know its full details and specifications. I worked with some of the motion and tilt sensors but need some details about the DS4. Can you please share its specifications? And also share the some more details about your problem and its relevant components, because i want to discuss more about your problem and want to work on it.

Konan
13-07-2016, 18:42
http://www.ps4playstation4.com/PS4-Controllers

wyldanimal
13-07-2016, 20:26
Hey...actually i am a new user here. By profession i am a hardware design engineer. I heard about the DS4 but don't know its full details and specifications. I worked with some of the motion and tilt sensors but need some details about the DS4. Can you please share its specifications? And also share the some more details about your problem and its relevant components, because i want to discuss more about your problem and want to work on it.

think you miss took the OP's reason for Posting...
when He Switches from using Motion Sense to Manual Sticks... He Looses all his Saved Settings...
Has Nothing to do with the Guts of the DS4's Hardware, and how it works....

Ps: the Link provided by Konan is interesting...