PDA

View Full Version : Everything locked

antgam86
08-07-2016, 15:37
Just bought "Game of year edition"... I see it's a common issue that all game modes are locked apart from quick race... I have done everything on these forums... I've made sure everything is installed and updated... I've restarted and turned off my console in every way possible... I've restored licenses on the ps4.. I've restored back to default settings... Turned internet off... Switched login.... Waited for hours.... I've won the quick race... And before anyone says, I can't edit driver information!. It won't let me do anything apart from quick race!!.... Nothing has worked

Someone please help me before I seriously snap the game in half

Schnizz58
08-07-2016, 15:46
You have to create a new profile.

cluck
08-07-2016, 15:56
I think I've read before that it means the game hasn't completely finished downloading yet. I might be wrong, but the symptoms are very similar.

Konan
08-07-2016, 17:10
Yes, go to the notifications(?)in the menu (don't know what it's called in English but it's the first option)...go to downloads...it takes a while before the game is fully downloaded...after that everything unlocks...

the mac r1
18-07-2016, 16:46
Hi,i had the same problem. I solved creating a new profile on my ps4 and launch the game. Exit, return to my main profile, and the game it is unlocked.
I uploaded my old save and and the menu is unlocked.
I think the problem has occurred after a patch. I dont know which, because i dont play project cars for a while

Ryzza5
18-07-2016, 23:09
Some people also forget to choose a Nationality from the drop-down box when creating their career profile.