PDA

View Full Version : Summer Transfer Window: July 12 to July 22

Project CARS Esports
12-07-2016, 12:12
The Summer Transfer Window is now open (http://www.projectcarsesports.com/home/the-mid-season-transfer-window-is-now-open). It will close at midnight on Friday July 22.

During the Transfer Window, teams are allowed to change their team name and their driver lineup if they wish.

To do this, please fill out this form on the Project CARS Esports website.
http://www.projectcarsesports.com/transfers.html

Changes must be submitted by midnight on Friday July 22.

Please note:

As written in the regulations: any driver that switches teams will keep their driver championship points. However, they DO NOT transfer their previous team championship points to their new team.

Finally, if you want to make the same lineup changes in both the LGCS and NCS, then you must submit separate forms for each Series.

cluck
12-07-2016, 12:21
The Summer Transfer Window is now open (http://www.projectcarsesports.com/home/the-mid-season-transfer-window-is-now-open). It will close at midnight on Friday July 22.

During the Transfer Window, teams are allowed to change their team name and their driver lineup if they wish.

To do this, please fill out this form on the Project CARS Esports website.
http://www.projectcarsesports.com/transfers.html

Changes must be submitted by midnight on Friday July 22.

Please note:
As written in the regulations: any driver that switches teams will keep their driver championship points. However, they DO NOT transfer their previous team championship points to their new team.Presumably, this also applies to a lone driver (ie, not previously part of a named team) joining a team in this window? ie, they will not carry across their personal points into the team championship points?

Project CARS Esports
12-07-2016, 12:22
Presumably, this also applies to a lone driver (ie, not previously part of a named team) joining a team in this window? ie, they will not carry across their personal points into the team championship points?

That is correct.

chuchu747
12-07-2016, 13:25
Hello.

I am now about to make changes to our roster for ANBU Racing. However, we have one player who would be playing project CARS on the PS4 only while the rest of our team will be playing on the PC. In the form, I can only choose one division for the team, but the players have multiple platform options. If I put my new driver's platform on the PS4 while the rest are on the PC, will our team points be counted on both platforms or only one?

Project CARS Esports
12-07-2016, 13:38
Hello.

I am now about to make changes to our roster for ANBU Racing. However, we have one player who would be playing project CARS on the PS4 only while the rest of our team will be playing on the PC. In the form, I can only choose one division for the team, but the players have multiple platform options. If I put my new driver's platform on the PS4 while the rest are on the PC, will our team points be counted on both platforms or only one?

You score separate team points in each Division: PC and Console. They are separate championships.

Therefore, your PC drivers must be registered in the PC Division as one team. Your Console drivers must be registered in the Console Division as a separate team. You should submit two separate forms.

chuchu747
12-07-2016, 13:49
Ok. Now we initially registered as a PC only team before the first split began (one form only). Thus, for this transfer window, will it be now be possible to submit two forms under the same Team name, manager and email of the manager/team captain?

Project CARS Esports
12-07-2016, 14:14
Ok. Now we initially registered as a PC only team before the first split began (one form only). Thus, for this transfer window, will it be now be possible to submit two forms under the same Team name, manager and email of the manager/team captain?

Yes, exactly. This is what you need to do, please. One form should contain *only* your Console drivers. The other should contain *only* your PC drivers.

chuchu747
12-07-2016, 14:40
Ok. Lastly, in connection with the previous answer, can the team manager now have two different names for the PC and Console teams on the transfer form? ANBU Racing would like to keep the same name for the PC, but a different name for the console.

Project CARS Esports
12-07-2016, 15:11
Ok. Lastly, in connection with the previous answer, can the team manager now have two different names for the PC and Console teams on the transfer form? ANBU Racing would like to keep the same name for the PC, but a different name for the console.

Your Console team can have a different name. That is fine.

ZokyCRO
14-07-2016, 00:52
Hi all,

I would like to participate in the autumn NVidia Challenger Series, any chance that there is a spot open in some top teams here? My goals are set high and I will be aiming for the top spots. I am looking for the opportunity to get behind the wheel again. Some of you may remember me here from gran turismo maybe?

If not,can I enter the competition at this moment as a solo player with my own team?
P.S I am playing on ps4,T300 setup...

Cheers
Zoky

Siberian Tiger
14-07-2016, 08:10
Yes, you can enter as a Solo Driver. However without a Team Name :)

Or you can form you're own Team with some Guys...