PDA

View Full Version : Can Only Play Weekend Race (PS4) Tried everything

Xdaan
22-07-2016, 21:23
So I recently bought the GOTY edition of project cars and traded in my normal edition of it towards it because it was on sale, and now when I try play the GOTY edition I can only play Weekend Race.

I've tried every solution on the Internet for it and it hasn't worked, I've deleted it multiple times, reset my PS4, unplugged the Internet, everything. And I still have the problem and the only thing I can think is the actual problem is that the disc has this scratch, faint scratch but a scratch going across the disc. It came like this as it wasn't a sealed copy.

Could really use some help here, thanks for your time.

Konan
23-07-2016, 02:15
Did you wait until it downloaded completely? Until it does,the only race you can take part in is Dubai...
When it has downloaded completely everything unlocks...
You can check this in the "downloads" section of the PS4 menu...

P.s.: could you change your platform to PS4 on your profile please...this to avoid future confusion...:cool:

Konan
23-07-2016, 14:42
So...problem solved?

Madmazz116
25-07-2016, 13:59
So I recently bought the GOTY edition of project cars and traded in my normal edition of it towards it because it was on sale, and now when I try play the GOTY edition I can only play Weekend Race.

I've tried every solution on the Internet for it and it hasn't worked, I've deleted it multiple times, reset my PS4, unplugged the Internet, everything. And I still have the problem and the only thing I can think is the actual problem is that the disc has this scratch, faint scratch but a scratch going across the disc. It came like this as it wasn't a sealed copy.

Could really use some help here, thanks for your time.

I take it your on PS4 no PC , try restoring your licences , usually works (Settings) > [PlayStation™Network/Account Management] > [Restore Licenses].