PDA

View Full Version : Strong FBB in neutral position

KarolPL
27-07-2016, 21:33
Hi Guys,

I have T150 and I play the game on PS4.

The biggest FBB I have is during neutral position (when driving straight) and I don't feel anything when sliding through corners.

What should I change?

Schnizz58
27-07-2016, 21:36
What should I change?
No idea unless you tell us your current settings. You may possibly have your deadzone removal too high.

KarolPL
27-07-2016, 21:49
No idea unless you tell us your current settings. You may possibly have your deadzone removal too high.

Hi, I have everything on default besides tyre froce at 120. Deadzone removal is at 0.

KarolPL
27-07-2016, 22:02
When I drive off a pit stop at 1st gear without any throttle everything shakes like a crazy.

Schnizz58
27-07-2016, 22:18
Try cutting back your tire force to 50-60.

GrimeyDog
27-07-2016, 23:04
Hi Guys,

The biggest FBB I have is during neutral position (when driving straight) and I don't feel anything when sliding through corners.

What should I change?

Follow link in My signature....The PDF with My settings is on the first page...use those settings... you can Lower TF and RAC to 65 if you want less FFB strength... I recommend keeping TF and RAC at same #value should you want to adjust Wheel weight and FFB strength + or -

use the stock PWMS/DRR/DRF settings for your wheel...those settings are wheel/User specific.

The rest is explained in the PDF how to adjust cars to taste and feel with the in car Masters.

poirqc
28-07-2016, 03:59
Hi Guys,

What should I change?

Lower Steering Gain to 1. When this is done, you can turn the 2 last sliders(don't remember the name) to 0,50 on both. It'll weaken the FFB when going below 10 Mph.

KarolPL
28-07-2016, 06:39
Lower Steering Gain to 1. When this is done, you can turn the 2 last sliders(don't remember the name) to 0,50 on both. It'll weaken the FFB when going below 10 Mph.

Hi poirqc. Actually the problem is not only on low speeds but in general. This result of feeling nothing when in corner and then very strong FBB once I center the wheel. There is also this gap in neutral position of couple of degrees + and -. I can feel nice pressure when turning but in the neutral position the pressure is much less + the big FBB, it creates unrealistic and not smooth feel.

KarolPL
28-07-2016, 07:52
More or less everything seems fine I just need to accomplish the following:

- reduce FBB in neutral, central position
- increase FBB when cornerning
- eliminate the deadzone in central position to give me the same pressure as it has during corners

Ideas?

morpwr
28-07-2016, 11:13
More or less everything seems fine I just need to accomplish the following:

- reduce FBB in neutral, central position
- increase FBB when cornerning
- eliminate the deadzone in central position to give me the same pressure as it has during corners

Ideas?

Its tough for anyone to help you when we don't know what you have everything set to. All the numbers interact with each other to some degree so one setting way off could make you change another to compensate.

lancashirelad
28-07-2016, 12:34
Give my settings a try.