PDA

View Full Version : Thrustmaster 300 with force feedback pedals for PS4?

johnnypuetz
02-08-2016, 22:55
Hi everybody,

Does somebody know if there is a pedal with force feedback available that is able to use with a Thrustmaster 300 on PS4?
I read that the Fanatec Clubsport pedals are able to connect with a Thrustmaster wheel via adapter. But is the force feedback of the pedals working on PS4?!

Best,
JP

Konan
03-08-2016, 05:42
http://www.isrtv.com/forums/topic/21584-fanatec-clubsport-pedals-v3-with-thrustmaster-t300rs/

Welcome to the forum by the way...
Be sure to change your platform to PS4 in your account settings...this to avoid future confusion...:cool:

johnnypuetz
08-08-2016, 02:05
Thanks for the response! ...but I'm not sure if the link answered my question. I'm trying to explain my problem more in detail. A friend and I are playing ProjectCars without out any assistants. I'm struggling to find the right breaking point if I'm making a full break from high speed to the first gear. I have no feedback if the tires get blocked or not. I thought the force feedback with the Fanatec Clubsport pedals could be the answer to get a better feeling of the tires.

morpwr
08-08-2016, 11:12
Thanks for the response! ...but I'm not sure if the link answered my question. I'm trying to explain my problem more in detail. A friend and I are playing ProjectCars without out any assistants. I'm struggling to find the right breaking point if I'm making a full break from high speed to the first gear. I have no feedback if the tires get blocked or not. I thought the force feedback with the Fanatec Clubsport pedals could be the answer to get a better feeling of the tires.

Could be in youre wheel settings too. I can definitely tell when I'm locking up the brakes.

Invincible
08-08-2016, 11:18
Could be in youre wheel settings too. I can definitely tell when I'm locking up the brakes.

You feel it through the wheel, but not through the pedal.

Haiden
08-08-2016, 14:47

There is an adapter to use the Clubsport pedals with a TM wheel. But I don't think the rumble motors on the brake and throttle will work when using the adapter. That being said, even when used with a Fanatec wheel. I don't really depend on the rumble to tell me when my wheels are locking. It's better to judge that by sound and feel in the wheel. You should be able to feel wheel lock up in the wheel. In fact, if your FFB is setup correctly, you can actually feel it as you approach the threshold, just before lockup occurs. You can definitely hear it when you're getting close to threshold braking.

One of the Dashbaord apps (I think PCars Dash) has a screen that will show you which tires are locking up and how long they were locked. Based on your comment, that might be more helpful for you.

Haiden
08-08-2016, 14:49
You feel it through the wheel, but not through the pedal.

Actually, you do feel it in the pedals. The Clubsport pedals have rumble motors on both the throttle and brake.

antonpaco
13-08-2016, 12:51
I have the same wheel with T3PA pedal set, use PS4 and play with all assists off, only ABS is on, I don't see any problems.

chromcoupe
24-08-2016, 18:34
I have a T300RS & a set of Clubsport V3 pedals adapted with a CPX adapter. The brake & throttle pedals have rumble motors on the back & they do work.

Titzon Toast
26-08-2016, 12:02
I have the same wheel with T3PA pedal set, use PS4 and play with all assists off, only ABS is on, I don't see any problems.

You don't see the problems the OP is talking about because you have ABS on.