PDA

View Full Version : [answered]Oval Racing

Onikami
03-08-2016, 14:52
Not really a fan of it but I would like to experience it. Its a better training ground for beginners like me. Karting is good but its too stressful because you need fast reflexes and thinking... Nascar racing also looks like you could practice you lap/race/pit management that I want to try.

Konan
03-08-2016, 15:07
Ovals were cancelled for this game...one of the reasons is the AI not being capable of doing close contact racing (with the current engine)...they will probably be in Pcars2...

Rodgerzzz
04-08-2016, 20:53
Yeah the AI is completely incapable of racing in this game. Close pack racing ala NASCAR would be a huge cluster***k.

Konan
04-08-2016, 20:59
Yeah the AI is completely incapable of racing in this game. Close pack racing ala NASCAR would be a huge cluster***k.

I wouldn't go as far as completely incapable...just that oval racing requires more of the AI (drafting,4 cars alongside eachother,...) then on a regular track...
The rebuilt engine in Pcars2 will be more suitable for that...
I think overall the AI is pretty good...

Onikami
12-08-2016, 23:43
I would think twice now if I would buy PCars 2 if their promises are broken as of the current release. And if I find AC to be better than PCars. Although in deep analysis, PCars have apps for that like telemetry. would be nice if it has its own built in telemetry analysis

Konan
13-08-2016, 06:28
I would think twice now if I would buy PCars 2 if their promises are broken as of the current release. And if I find AC to be better than PCars. Although in deep analysis, PCars have apps for that like telemetry. would be nice if it has its own built in telemetry analysis

Exactly the reason why there hasn't been any news on Pcars2 yet...rest assure there won't be until SMS is certain that what they announce will make it in the game...
This thread has met its purpose and the original question was answered so i'm closing this before it gets out of hand...