PDA

View Full Version : Recording time in community event

Rosinbag1
05-08-2016, 03:12
New to project cars. With community events, is there a minimum number of laps required to record a lap time on leaderboard? Using PS4

Thanks

SenorPez
05-08-2016, 19:07
No. One valid lap is all you need.

However, be aware that your time won't immediately appear on the leaderboards (on PS4, I think triangle jumps to your time). You have to wait a while before the leaderboards update with your time. (Also, if you're not in the top 3000, it's not on the leaderboard, either.)

Rosinbag1
05-08-2016, 20:32
Thank you

iliadz
12-08-2016, 03:04
Are the leaderboards listed here: cars stats steam wmdportal com for all time? Are they accurate? I ask because I just completed a lap in the practice round on the Mojave Coyote Noose that would have put me in 12th place. Should I be super excited, or are these simply resetting all the time? Had to remove the hyperlink as it is a first post and it thinks it is spam so dashes are between the words and a . after steam :)

Schnizz58
12-08-2016, 13:03
Times set in practice rounds don't count for leaderboards. Only time trial.

Joelster
17-08-2016, 08:58
No. One valid lap is all you need.

However, be aware that your time won't immediately appear on the leaderboards (on PS4, I think triangle jumps to your time). You have to wait a while before the leaderboards update with your time. (Also, if you're not in the top 3000, it's not on the leaderboard, either.)

How long does it take the leaderboards to update? Every other event I've entered my time has shown as soon as I quit the event, but I'm trying to do the current Cologne Games Week event but my time is never shown in the leaderboard despite it being clean and within the first 3000. (Playing on XBOX)

inthebagbud
17-08-2016, 12:03
How long does it take the leaderboards to update? Every other event I've entered my time has shown as soon as I quit the event, but I'm trying to do the current Cologne Games Week event but my time is never shown in the leaderboard despite it being clean and within the first 3000. (Playing on XBOX)

There was an issue over the weekend with leaderboards not updating for the NVIDIA challenge which was attributed to Xbox live, so may be a spillover from that ?

Joelster
18-08-2016, 04:47
Aah OK, possibly, I'll give it another go later.

Joelster
22-08-2016, 06:42
Still cant get it to work :( Shouldn't be a major problem I hope, just need about 5 more for the 20 for the achievement.