PDA

View Full Version : Are there any xbox one private lobbys? august 2016.

TheGoatLord66
05-08-2016, 17:08
Having a bit of trouble finding a race with respectfull racers. what i mean is im finding it hard to find online races were people dont always take out other cars at the start or when overtaking. can anyone point me to or link me to some private lobbys on xbox 1. my gamer tag (TheGoatLord66). Thanks.

Siberian Tiger
05-08-2016, 21:02
The best would be to join a Sim Racing Community with Private Servers...

Just look around in the Mulitplayer Event (Xbox One) Thread to finde some...

Also please change your Platforum in your User CP to Xbox One...

TheGoatLord66
05-08-2016, 21:34
Thanks, i was looking around in the xbox multiplayer events, but didnt see any resent post thought i would throw it out there and see.

Webbers88
06-08-2016, 07:06
Hey Goat, saw you last night in a lobby running the DTM Mercedes around hockenhiem national. There were a group of 4 of us that all run part of a league. We race competitive every Sunday at 8pm UK and now have a 'fun' night on a Wednesday at 8pm UK. I Shall send you a FR as well so if there any other times that you are on then we can do some racing then.

Our web address is www.thedsrl.forumotion.co.uk

Castrol r
07-08-2016, 13:42
i normally run dtm's
No assist ,in car normally on most nights ,be good to have more drivers who stay more than two corners :rolleyes:

TheGoatLord66
08-08-2016, 12:19
Yea Webbers i would like that, i am on mostly all the time, i've just downloaded Forza 6 on fri aswell. But as of right now Pcars is my game of choice. i would love to come race with some good friendly peeps. just add me anytime. peace.

TheGoatLord66
08-08-2016, 12:24
definately Castrol r, just add me the only time i quit a race is if i get took out or lag out which lagging out has only happened a couple a times. peace.

WoodyLizard
09-08-2016, 03:28
definately Castrol r, just add me the only time i quit a race is if i get took out or lag out which lagging out has only happened a couple a times. peace.
You should try to stick it out in a race even if you get taken out as long as you can drive back to the pits for repairs. This is what makes true sim racers racers, never give up as you never know what might happen to others and don't forget about that bloke you always lap in a race, he just may like the challenge of staying in front while you try to catch him!

TheGoatLord66
12-08-2016, 12:10
Kart thats what i meant, i mean no offence but if you can drive back to the pits your not out lol.