PDA

View Full Version : How can i paint in XBox One ?

Dr Race
08-08-2016, 18:43
A very good Question ... A big step into the Future is it to make a good Paint Mode. A Friend from me Hotlap Designs2 makes a lot of Paintings in a other Race Game. To color a Car in the own Style is for some People very important. I think some People in the other Game use the Paint Mode more than the Race Mode... People like me use the designs an show the Gamer World the designs from the others... Like a Pilot Fish is in couple with the Shark , same is the Racer in couple with the Designer and the Machanic. I know is not the best example but i be sure you know what i mean.

Please create a good Design Mode or Place inside Project Cars 2.

Best regards , Michael

Thanks for your attention

lollygag
08-08-2016, 18:59
Like a Pilot Fish is in couple with the Shark , same is the Racer in couple with the Designer and the Machanic. I know is not the best example but i be sure you know what i mean...

You want the designer and mechanic to race around the track with you and eat the parasites off your car?

Dr Race
09-08-2016, 17:29
Nice reply :-) no for sure i know the example was not so ...... what is the Name in English ? aha applicable.

Symbios is what i mean. But a Mechanic and a Designer who eat the dead Insect from the Car .... Car cleaning is better and by the Way in the old Grand Tourismo it was posible to clean the Cars and to make a Service. As such, it is indeed fun with the clean up but this had been to Race Games

Alan Dallas
14-09-2016, 07:24
If you're asking for custom liveries on the XBox One version. You can't. Not in this version of Project CARS. There are no provisions for it. Custom Liveries/Paints are only supported on the PC version.