PDA

View Full Version : Wrong tyres after pitstop

darronfearn224
10-08-2016, 14:00
Can anyone tell me if this a bug or just random bad luck. I have been playing this game for a week now with no problems except stupid AI cars, i am at end of season 2 and attempting to take on 25hr Green Hell Madness. Completed practice & qualifying with everything ok, started the race with Hard front tyres & Medium tyres on rear as my driving style burns out medium fronts to fast, so with Hard fronts on they both wear evenly. After 5 laps its time for first pitstop simple same tyres and fuel as the start, after pitting im sliding everywhere my cars uncontrollable at speed so i checked car setup and in the pits they put Medium fronts & Hard rears with PSI set so high.
I came back into pits and demanded Hard Front & Medium Rear with original Tyre Pressures, all they got right was pressures. Twice i have attempted this race and same thing happens is it something im doing wrong on setup, a bug or just bad luck?

Mahjik
10-08-2016, 14:02
Do NOT spam the forum with the same question in multiple sections:

Follow-ups directed here:
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?48383-Wrong-tyres-after-pitstop&p=1299159#post1299159