PDA

View Full Version : app or add on for race situation

DreamsKnight
11-08-2016, 09:19
i'd like an app which give me in real time the position of all other drivers in the grid and their tyre and pit-stop situation.

is there something similar out there? :D

DreamsKnight
12-08-2016, 11:40
i read this like a NO. :D

Chawabax
12-08-2016, 15:41
i read this like a NO. :D

The problem is "tyre and pit-stop situation"

The game is giving tyre infos only related to the player, not to other drivers in race
Pit stop infos are missing at all !! Some app has complicated code to detect "driver-in-pit" so... maybe you can find something

But I'm not an expert in other apps :D

DreamsKnight
12-08-2016, 15:56
The problem is "tyre and pit-stop situation"

The game is giving tyre infos only related to the player, not to other drivers in race
Pit stop infos are missing at all !! Some app has complicated code to detect "driver-in-pit" so... maybe you can find something

But I'm not an expert in other apps :D

and just a lis with all the drivers position? there are for replay, but i'd like inr eal time.

ps: ciao! :D

RomKnight
12-08-2016, 16:13
Just seen TonyR latest setup videos where he has a "relative" and "standings" (guess working like iRacing) overlays somehow. I don't know the app though.

DreamsKnight
12-08-2016, 16:16
Just seen TonyR latest setup videos where he has a "relative" and "standings" (guess working like iRacing) overlays somehow. I don't know the app though.

good. i'll ask to tony, he is a kind guy. :D

jerry555
12-08-2016, 16:53
and just a lis with all the drivers position? there are for replay, but i'd like inr eal time.

ps: ciao! :D

You can use this app in-game, for live timings...
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?33388-pCars-Dash-Second-screen-telemetry-app