PDA

View Full Version : TH8A shifter configuration?

Parth335
17-08-2016, 13:42
Hi All

I recently purchased the Thrustmaster TH8A shifter. My set up includes Fanatec GT3RS wheel and Clubsport v2 pedals. I have updated the latest firmware for the shifter however the game will not recognize the shifter. I have the fanatec wheel connected to one usb and the shifter to the other. When I go to control settings to select the gear it does not recognize the shifter.

Is there something I am doing wrong the shifter works because when I plug it into the computer it is being recognized. Anyone else running a similar set up? Can someone please help me figure this out.

Thank you in advance

Sankyo
17-08-2016, 15:09
When I go to control settings to select the gear it does not recognize the shifter.

I guess that you mean here that you're trying to assign the shifter to the gears?

Parth335
17-08-2016, 15:53
I guess that you mean here that you're trying to assign the shifter to the gears?

Yup that's right when i try assigning the gear it does not recognize the gears

Sankyo
17-08-2016, 19:13
What profile/preset did you choose? Perhaps you chose a profile that expects a shifter connected to the wheel?

Parth335
18-08-2016, 14:09
What profile/preset did you choose? Perhaps you chose a profile that expects a shifter connected to the wheel?

I am not sure how to change the profile or present. My fanatec wheel shows up when I go to controls then when I try to select the gears for the H shift it does not select the gear I choose. BTW this on ps4 and I have it directly plugged to the ps4