PDA

View Full Version : Trouble clutch pedal f430

WGautier
18-08-2016, 16:53
Hi, im having trouble with my thrustmaster ferrari f430 wheel, I have been using this wheel for some time now and it works fine with the ps4. But the stock pedals that come with the wheel dont include a clutch pedal, so I bought a thrustmaster RGT pro clutch edition and connected those pedals to my old wheel, but there the clutch pedal doesnt work. The brake and accelerator work fine and show input but the clutch doesnt. I have tested the wires inside the whole thing and they all show current but the ps4 just doesnt register the input from the clutch pedal... Does anyone know any settings to change or something like that?

Siberian Tiger
18-08-2016, 18:15
I only see PS3 Support for that Pedals...

No mentioning of PS4, so i could be that the PS4 doesn't have Driver Support of this "Analog Clutch Pedal"

Perhaps trying to Contact Thrustmaster Support directly?

WGautier
18-08-2016, 18:22
I only see PS3 Support for that Pedals...

No mentioning of PS4, so i could be that the PS4 doesn't have Driver Support of this "Analog Clutch Pedal"

Perhaps trying to Contact Thrustmaster Support directly?

Yes, I wasnt sure if they would work with the wheel but they worked fine except for the third.... I was also wondering if the wheel(since the ps4 recognizes the wheel as a t80) maybe just didnt have clutch support?