PDA

View Full Version : A compromise for ovals

Stewy32
01-09-2016, 14:36
Hi guys,
One of only a couple of problems on this great game is the lack of ovals so I was wondering what everyone thought of an idea I had.First of all, I gather the problem was with AI.If I am wrong this doesn't matter.

Suggestion 1: Ovals are only available on online, free practice, time trial and driver network.

Suggestion 2: Ovals are in all game modes but their is a warning on unusually handling AI.

Even if you cannot add ovals for Project CARS 2(licensing) SMS could add an oval which is Mojave Oval.

AbeWoz
01-09-2016, 14:38
#1 was rejected by various track owners due to the fact that they wanted their tracks available for all game-modes.

#2 this would cause more harm than good for the numerous players who only race offline

These have been discussed at length, on multiple different occasions. Just search the forum and you can find all the details you desire.

Stewy32
01-09-2016, 15:12
How about fictional ovals then?

bradleyland
01-09-2016, 15:15
This is one of those topics that have been discussed over and over and over and over ... and over again. I never understood why they couldn't make a Mohave Oval available online, but the idea has been rejected about 100 times now. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I wouldn't want you to waste too much energy on it.

Fingers crossed for pCARS 2!

DreamsKnight
02-09-2016, 15:29
This is one of those topics that have been discussed over and over and over and over ... and over again. I never understood why they couldn't make a Mohave Oval available online, but the idea has been rejected about 100 times now. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I wouldn't want you to waste too much energy on it.

Fingers crossed for pCARS 2!

i know there will be ovals and off track for sure, as an official news :mask:

am i wrong?

Konan
02-09-2016, 16:44
How about fictional ovals then?

Fictional ovals would cause problems with licenses for the sequel...the license owners pretty much want the whole package or nothing...
As been said this topic has been discussed into infinity (just type "ovals" in the search box) so i'm closing this thread...