PDA

View Full Version : Force Default Setups

LPlates
02-09-2016, 09:00
Been away from PCars for quite a while, I wonder if anyone can advise on whether the 'Force Default Setups' feature is now worth using?

Did a forum search and nothing came up, which is probably good news.

The last time I tried to use it there were all sorts of issues including fuel load inconsistencies in a multiplayer lobby with this enabled.

KillerFox1978
02-09-2016, 12:39
Been away from PCars for quite a while, I wonder if anyone can advise on whether the 'Force Default Setups' feature is now worth using?

Did a forum search and nothing came up, which is probably good news.

The last time I tried to use it there were all sorts of issues including fuel load inconsistencies in a multiplayer lobby with this enabled.

Yes it working fine we use it in our league races. but i didn't know anything about fuel load inconsistencies so you will have to check

LPlates
02-09-2016, 12:56
Thanks for the reply, good to know people are actually using it.

Any further info you can provide would be appreciated and I will do some testing of my own.

KillerFox1978
02-09-2016, 13:38
Thanks for the reply, good to know people are actually using it.

Any further info you can provide would be appreciated and I will do some testing of my own.

steering rotation and per car ffb setting work in default setup if you have them already set for each car on a car. ah there is one i forgot which is a problem still is if you have brake balance set on the steering wheel it looks to still work in game as it says on the screen that it changing but if this is affecting the car i'm not sure

wyldanimal
09-09-2016, 14:38
We've used it in our Leagues, and Yes the Fuel Load Bug still exists..
Some cars Start Qualify with FULL fuel, and others start with a few liters..
Race starts and some cars have to pit to get fuel after the first lap, as they start with only a few liters.

This may be related to Having a Full grid of Pit Strategies and Missing the Default one.. ??

I have always got the Full Load... But then I delete all but the default pit strategies during my Practice for the event.
So all I ever have is the one for the car I'm driving, and the default.

One other thing I can't determine, is if the FFB settings are Also Made Default for the car??
I Always use the default In car FFB, so I don't detect a difference, but others have mentioned that Forced Defaults Also forces the FFB back to default
Is this True? anyone confirm?

gazza1101
09-09-2016, 21:46
We've used it in our Leagues, and Yes the Fuel Load Bug still exists..
Some cars Start Qualify with FULL fuel, and others start with a few liters..
Race starts and some cars have to pit to get fuel after the first lap, as they start with only a few liters.

This may be related to Having a Full grid of Pit Strategies and Missing the Default one.. ??

I have always got the Full Load... But then I delete all but the default pit strategies during my Practice for the event.
So all I ever have is the one for the car I'm driving, and the default.

One other thing I can't determine, is if the FFB settings are Also Made Default for the car??
I Always use the default In car FFB, so I don't detect a difference, but others have mentioned that Forced Defaults Also forces the FFB back to default
Is this True? anyone confirm?
Yes default ffb in mp

cmch15
09-03-2018, 10:11
Hey all, does anyone know how/if you can choose between the "loose" and "stable" setups in PC2 when "force defaults" are enabled?

I thought I had seen somewhere that you can, however I had selected the "stable" setup for the car in single player mode recently, and thought it would just load that when in a default setup lobby. However, it had definitely loaded the "loose" setup and the tuning setup menu was locked, so couldn't change it.