PDA

View Full Version : See My Pedal Positions (Telemetry) on Replay?

Luke Townsend
08-09-2016, 16:24
Is there any way to see telemetry of my car (really, I just want to see my pedal positions) when viewing a replay? Thanks!

IrideGravity
08-09-2016, 17:05
Nope. Not on replay. You have to download an app. Then setup your PC or PS4 to spit out that info via UDP or something. I tried it, but didn't get it to work properly.

Was t as simple as just turning it on in pcars. Needs to be configured properly first in your ps4.
It's kind of a lame work around for no telemetry on replays.

Luke Townsend
08-09-2016, 17:54
Hi Iride,

Thanks for the info! I'll have a look see if I can find the app. Real shame it's not built in though. I'm trying to improve my driving and one thing that would help is to review it by stepping through a replay with pedal positions visible. I'm used to seeing pedals on iRacing replays when I played it years ago, so assumed there would be some way on PCars.

Schnizz58
08-09-2016, 17:58
Hi Iride,

Thanks for the info! I'll have a look see if I can find the app. Real shame it's not built in though. I'm trying to improve my driving and one thing that would help is to review it by stepping through a replay with pedal positions visible. I'm used to seeing pedals on iRacing replays when I played it years ago, so assumed there would be some way on PCars.
Have a look in the 3rd party apps forum. This is the one I use but there are others available: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?33881-PC-XB1-PS4-vrHive-Dashes-Telemetry-Live-Data-Arduino-Client-Server-more

I was pretty bummed when I discovered that there was no telemetry in replay but in some ways this is better. This allows you to overlay laps to find out where you're losing time.