PDA

View Full Version : Stats @WMD Portal

H4milton
15-09-2016, 15:53
How do I get my time posted in this page:

cars-stats-steam.wmdportal. com/index.php

TheDoctor46
15-09-2016, 15:58
By running Time Trial or Community Events ;)

H4milton
15-09-2016, 16:06
By running Time Trial or Community Events ;)
I'm new to this game, I bought it yesterday, I thought running the game on career mode would get my time posted there. :D
Anwyays, If I go to Community hub, then I see times posted by other users but then again how do i challenge those times? All i see is "Use this ghost" and I click it and nothing happens. Can you please walk me through it? :D

RomKnight
15-09-2016, 16:18
For that you'd have to use Time Trial and load a ghost.

You won't "challenge" them, as in, the opponent will be notified of your time. You'll just use the ghost for trying to improve, a.e., your line and eventually beat it.

cluck
15-09-2016, 16:19
For that you'd have to use Time Trial and load a ghost.

You won't "challenge" them, as in, the opponent will be notified of your time. You'll just use the ghost for trying to improve, a.e., your line and eventually beat it.Very presumptuous of you there Tiago ;)

H4milton
15-09-2016, 16:27
Very presumptuous of you there Tiago ;)

Are you underestimating me sir cluck? XD

cluck
15-09-2016, 16:31
Are you underestimating me sir cluck? XDOoooooh, I'm a knighted chicken, excellent :D. Arise Sir Cluck, ennobled for services to the fast food industry!

Of course, I posted in jest and am glad you took it in the right spirit :). I doubt there are many legitimate times on the leaderboards that can't be broken, so go get 'em :yes:.

RomKnight
15-09-2016, 16:34
Now whatever I answer will put me between the sword and the wall :p

/edit

FTFY

Ooooooh, I'm a knighted chicken, eggcellent :D. Arise Sir Cluck, ennobled for services to the fast food industry!

H4milton
15-09-2016, 17:00
Ooooooh, I'm a knighted chicken, excellent :D. Arise Sir Cluck, ennobled for services to the fast food industry!

Of course, I posted in jest and am glad you took it in the right spirit :). I doubt there are many legitimate times on the leaderboards that can't be broken, so go get 'em :yes:.

cars-stats-steam.wmdportal.com/index.php/leaderboard?track=4241994684&vehicle=2232288208

Already on 16th and im using an xbox 360 controller which I bought in 2011 XD

Bealdor
16-09-2016, 11:46
Ooooooh, I'm a knighted chicken, excellent :D. Arise Sir Cluck, ennobled for services to the fast food industry!

Hey Sir Cluckalot! I didn't even know you had a Twitter profile (https://twitter.com/sircluckalot)!

:p