PDA

View Full Version : Help with getting a Series going

DBL0000066
15-09-2016, 18:46
I have a great idea for a Series for PCars, on the Xbox One. I have a Forum Created already for the Series. Wondering, anyone out there wants to help Promote this Series and get it going. This Series is for all Skill Levels. Gives every Skill Level Driver, a chance to Win Races, and Win a Series Championship. Interested, please post in here with your gamertag.

WoodyLizard
16-09-2016, 22:51
Hey bud,

1st thing to help in organising a series for Xbox is to let us racers know your planned start time and in which time zone. (As I'm in Australia AEST most European time zones are early mornings for us)

Secondly don't keep your ideas secret on the opening post. Let your recruitment racers know what cars they will be racing and how long races are going to be, tracks etc.

Third bit of advice (planned schedule) is how long is the series going to go for i.e. Number of rounds and are they going to be run every week, every fortnight etc.

You mentioned a forum, include the link so interested racers can have a more detailed look at your series.

Good luck with it mate as this game needs more active leagues as in my opinion it's the best racing game on Xbox. There are 3 - 4 others that actively post league info here which is great just wish I was in the Northern Hemisphere not down here in the south!

d4ninho
17-09-2016, 12:54
my advice, sign up to a series already running, recruiting from a very small base of drivers on this game is tough, your also competing against sites that have been up and running a while who have a good base of drivers.

with games such as assetto and the new f1 game out drivers are even more rare right now......that and the fact pcars have given up on the game, dlc should be through out the life of the game in my opinion.

but i say again drop your series and join one already running.

IrideGravity
18-09-2016, 18:10
Forza likely has public hoppers. And a populated online presence.
Probably the only race game right now with a player base and setup big enough to avoid the dreaded
"League racing" ahem. Cough. Cough. I meant "clique racin" alternative.

DBL0000066
19-09-2016, 21:57
my advice, sign up to a series already running, recruiting from a very small base of drivers on this game is tough, your also competing against sites that have been up and running a while who have a good base of drivers.

with games such as assetto and the new f1 game out drivers are even more rare right now......that and the fact pcars have given up on the game, dlc should be through out the life of the game in my opinion.

but i say again drop your series and join one already running.

Races will be Saturdays at 8pm EST..

Stewy32
21-09-2016, 20:09
For anyone who wants to know the link to the forum is in the GT3 matchmaking thread.The races are 1 hour with 12 rounds over the course of the season featuring iconic tracks such as Spa, Nordshleife and Le Mans