PDA

View Full Version : I love Project cars and i love my racing ....but

Trans-Girl
15-09-2016, 19:34
Ok its not a bug or a glitch but why oh why does the game allow cockwombles to drive the wrong way round a circuit during a race????? or to park on the circuit during a race???
ok i get it's not possible to stop every numpty from entering a race but surely if someone spends more than, i dunno 10 seconds going the wrong way they get automatically kicked or if someone is stationary for a set period of time ...gone....
Please... i love project cars, i love my racing not so much the numptys.......

McKiernan
15-09-2016, 19:48
I guess that's a problem for most driving games. It might not be practical but your best bet is to find a league to race with. Try looking here http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/forumdisplay.php?116-Multiplayer There's a good chance you'll find better online racing there.

Mahjik
15-09-2016, 19:55
Sounds like you are racing on servers with flags and penalties disabled. They disable them so they can do crap like that.

Trans-Girl
15-09-2016, 20:03
Thank you for the reply, alas i am racing on the PS4.....

Mahjik
15-09-2016, 20:07
You should go into the Control Panel and change your platform to "PS4". However, I believe it's the same on the PS4. Lobbies can be created with or without penalties enabled. It won't stop those who stop on the track, but it will stop those driving the wrong direction.

McKiernan
15-09-2016, 20:07
Thank you for the reply, alas i am racing on the PS4.....

Try here so http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/forumdisplay.php?135-PS4-Multiplayer-Event-Planning

Also what Mahjik said, try with penalties on.

Trans-Girl
15-09-2016, 20:10
You should go into the Control Panel and change your platform to "PS4". However, I believe it's the same on the PS4. Lobbies can be created with or without penalties enabled. It won't stop those who stop on the track, but it will stop those driving the wrong direction.

Done, thanks

Trans-Girl
15-09-2016, 20:13
Try here so forum.projectcarsgame.com/forumdisplay.php?135-PS4-Multiplayer-Event-Planning

Also what Mahjik said, try with penalties on.

cool, the other bugbear is when people deliberately push you off and you suffer penalty because of it... guess its hard to find a middle ground

Mahjik
15-09-2016, 20:14
cool, the other bugbear is when people deliberately push you off and you suffer penalty because of it... guess its hard to find a middle ground

If you want clean racing, league racing is the best option unless you already have a bunch of friends who are also racers.

McKiernan
15-09-2016, 20:17

Yeah that's annoying, which is why i suggested joining a league, it can still happen accidentally, but usually you'll find cleaner races in leagues. I guess drivers sometimes get taken out when it's not their fault in real races to. Good luck finding better races.

FS7
15-09-2016, 20:25
A good way to keep bad players out is to create your own lobby, set aids to either realistic or off, ban racing line, manual transmission only, full damage, full penalties.
Generally rammers are poor drivers and won't bother joining a lobby with realistic settings.

Trans-Girl
15-09-2016, 20:32
If you want clean racing, league racing is the best option unless you already have a bunch of friends who are also racers.

will have to look at the league racing...didn't know there was such a thing, used to have some good people to race with on the PS3 but they all kind of fell away when i changed my gamertag,,,,,,,, my own fault...

Mahjik
15-09-2016, 21:09
will have to look at the league racing...didn't know there was such a thing, used to have some good people to race with on the PS3 but they all kind of fell away when i changed my gamertag,,,,,,,, my own fault...

If you can find a league that fits your schedule, you'll have a blast. The difficult part is finding one that fits your schedule. The PS4 has a lot of total players which means there are more options for leagues. With that, you should be able to find something that fits.

Trans-Girl
15-09-2016, 21:54
just sat and watched the replay of that race from the perspective of the guy going the wrong way..... he was targeting me personally..... wish i had gotten his name...

Grijo
16-09-2016, 12:16
If you saved the replay, go in the game options, enable the option to see the name of the pilots and you will be able to see the name of the rammer...but if you wanna a advice, donīt bother to do that..find a good league and have a lot of fun!

Trans-Girl
16-09-2016, 13:49
If you saved the replay, go in the game options, enable the option to see the name of the pilots and you will be able to see the name of the rammer...but if you wanna a advice, donīt bother to do that..find a good league and have a lot of fun!

find out who he is.. then what? no point really, had my little vent whats done is done, not like its life or death, i live to race another day...

Mahjik
16-09-2016, 14:22
find out who he is.. then what? no point really, had my little vent whats done is done, not like its life or death, i live to race another day...

Well, so you can at least avoid races with that same driver.

Trans-Girl
16-09-2016, 14:29
Well, so you can at least avoid races with that same driver.

chances of meeting that driver again must be pretty remote, but i get your point

Mahjik
16-09-2016, 14:41
chances of meeting that driver again must be pretty remote, but i get your point

You'd be surprised. You'll end up finding a lot of the same drivers if you drive online at the same time of day each day as those drivers will likely only be on the same time of day as well (especially if you only race certain cars). You'll end up knowing the names and know who is crazy and who isn't. ;)

konnos
16-09-2016, 14:52
Yea I was 2nd in the last lap of the race with FB, an idle guy with an FA (surprise) was waiting by the side of the track and took me out... Danadiel Danathiel, or something like this. Remember their names and avoid or call for kicks next time. If you see a race that says a specific car (RoadA whatever) and you see a guy driving a very fast car in comparison, you can be cautious that this guy is there to ruin the race.

hkraft300
17-09-2016, 13:28
I see you haven't noticed this thread

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?35027-PSN-IDs-of-Clean-Racers-Can-Be-Found-Here!

If leagues don't suit your schedule.

Trans-Girl
17-09-2016, 17:43
I see you haven't noticed this thread

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?35027-PSN-IDs-of-Clean-Racers-Can-Be-Found-Here!

If leagues don't suit your schedule.

thanks for this, still finding my way round this forum..