PDA

View Full Version : Oculus home multiplayer not working?

sleep20013
20-09-2016, 17:45
I have seen others say they can't use anything in the multiplayer area and i can't seem to either.

Mahjik
20-09-2016, 18:49
I have seen others say they can't use anything in the multiplayer area and i can't seem to either.

What do you mean you can't use anything? Does it crash or are you just not seeing any multiplayer games running?

sleep20013
20-09-2016, 19:12
What do you mean you can't use anything? Does it crash or are you just not seeing any multiplayer games running? There are no listings in the leader board, no online sessions, no ghosts, everything is just empty, I have seen others post about it on oculus home but no answers - the game itself runs fine.

Mahjik
20-09-2016, 19:34
The main thing is that the Occulus store version is separate from the Steam version. They are on separate gaming networks so you cannot connect and play with Steam users. It's possible that there is no one playing online with the Occulus version.

sleep20013
20-09-2016, 19:39
I am not trying to cross play, the sections are just empty. Also no, there are people trying to play. -- someones post i saw: So here it is 6 weeks later, and still not working. I have been playing on Steam (where all the multiplayer functions work fine, and the Rift is 100% working as well), but came back to the Oculus version just to check up. Still no multiplayer racing, events, time trials or leaderboards available in the Oculus home version. This really should be addressed Oculus. You price the game higher on Oculus Home, yet have no working multiplayer. This is not the way to build your reputation......