PDA

View Full Version : Anyone using a button box from Ignition Controls?

Haiden
28-09-2016, 16:37
http://www.ignitioncontrols.com/default.asp

If so, what are your thoughts--good, bad? Are they worth the price? Any issues using them on PC?

Fanapryde
28-09-2016, 22:00
I am using BigBrother LED, after having used a smaller one (also from IgnitionControls).
Both work great on PS4 and PC (they are recognized as keyboards).
Great build quality, rugged design.
They come with pre-programmed software that assigns the keys (ready to use out of the box), but while I am using a Belgian Azerty keyboard, some characters got mixed up, since the assignments were for a German Querty keyboard.
Rem (the manufacturer) helped me out by sending some other configuration files which solved the issue (if there even was one).
After looking at the software (Arcaze) it seems not that difficult to change the keys and functions on your own, though I never had to try.
This is the one I'm using now:

Haiden
28-09-2016, 23:18
I am using BigBrother LED, after having used a smaller one (also from IgnitionControls).
Both work great on PS4 and PC (they are recognized as keyboards).
Great build quality, rugged design.
They come with pre-programmed software that assigns the keys (ready to use out of the box), but while I am using a Belgian Azerty keyboard, some characters got mixed up, since the assignments were for a German Querty keyboard.
Rem (the manufacturer) helped me out by sending some other configuration files which solved the issue (if there even was one).
After looking at the software (Arcaze) it seems not that difficult to change the keys and functions on your own, though I never had to try.
This is the one I'm using now:

Awesome! Thanks!