PDA

View Full Version : Dualshock 4 sensitivity issues

AG6686
03-10-2016, 13:35
2 weeks ago i noticed that turning left was more sensitive than turning right, i took the pad back thinking it was faulty but the new one was exactly the same.... Today i got yet another one and again its exactly the same! I don't understand whats going on? If i turn left by about 1mm its turning.... to turn right its about 3-4mm. 3 pads in a row is strange. Ive tried other games and they all feel fine. Anything in settings that could be causing it?

Goresh
03-10-2016, 14:55
Try increasing the steering dead zone slightly.

Dnns84
03-10-2016, 22:21
Perhaps completely unrelated, but I heard some people in Destiny are having the same problem, turning around one side was way quicker than turning around the other way, but it only occurs with controllers with a certain serial number. A mate told me he had to return his DS4 5 times before he got a good one. The issue was also acknowledged, by either Bungie or Sony, don't remember that. Perhaps this is the same issue?

AG6686
04-10-2016, 13:03
Tried deadzone it doesn't make a difference. I don't know what to do, it's definitely a controller issue. I can see it on the browsers cursor. I also have an app on my phone that clearly shows the issue. Not good