PDA

View Full Version : AOR | ApexOnlineRacing 2.4hrs event 2/11/2016

fuschs
07-10-2016, 14:32
Hello everyone,

Just a quick post to notify those who might be interested, there will be a 2.4 hours endurance event for the GT3 class the 2nd of November at 8pm UK time/ 9pm CEST, around the Nürburging GP, on Xbox One. A few sign ups have already been submitted but we have several places left.

details of the event can be found below :

Event Details:

Car Class: GT3
Track: Nürburgring GP
Assists: Real Only
Mechanical Failures: Yes
Damage: Full
Tyre Wear: Real
Fuel Usage: Real
Flags & Penalties: Yes

Lobby details:

2/11/16
Lobby Opens: 7:45pm UK Time
Practice: 8:00pm
Qualifying: 8:15pm
Warm Up: 8:35pm
Race Start: 8:40pm (duration ~2.4 Hours)
Weather Conditions: See poll on AOR forum
Time & Progression: 3:00pm, 10x

This is a stand-alone event, however there will be another GT3 season in the near future, so if you're interested for that as well then I can only recommend you to register on the AOR forum and so on.
Other leagues are being planned as well on top of community events.
Other community events can be found on AOR forum (you are free to set one yourself, as long as you are a member of the forum)

It's a bit hard to find fair drivers on public lobbies (not impossible though ; two days ago I had an insane battle at Dubai for the first few laps, side by side), but by joining AOR - which set ups the official Project Cars Leagues - you would easily find friendly and very fair drivers.

If you have any questions regarding this specific event or AOR, I'd gladly answer your questions whether it's here, on AOR forum, private message or whatever.

Link to the event : apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/gt3-endurance-2-4-hours-n%C3%BCrburgring-2-11-16.15917/ (you need to register on AOR forums in order to sign up)
you can also contact me via Xbox Live : DeF KinG DrizZy

See you soon hopefully ! :)

fuschs
11-10-2016, 18:40
Edited the OP (added links)

Stewy32
12-10-2016, 06:27
Wish I could compete but busy on that day. Good luck to all competitors.

fuschs
13-10-2016, 18:45
GT3 Season 6 of AOR will start soon ! Register now on the forum and vote for 4 tracks you'd like to see in the upcoming season ;)

apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-gt3-season-6-community-track-selection-vote.16089/

Stewy32
13-10-2016, 19:50
Hey fuschs when? Big fan so would like to know so I can watch.As a traditionalist I vote Watkins Glen , Bathurst and Spa,4 tracks that are part of the soul of AOR GT3

fuschs
25-10-2016, 19:07
Hey fuschs when? Big fan so would like to know so I can watch.As a traditionalist I vote Watkins Glen , Bathurst and Spa,4 tracks that are part of the soul of AOR GT3

Only 5 places left for the event !