PDA

View Full Version : What DLC pack should I get?

Stewy32
16-10-2016, 17:49
Hi guys, I am considering getting some DLC content for Project CARS but I do not know which. Can you help me decide? To note, I like:
Modern Prototypes(I also like the historic ones but do not wish to buy ones eith more than a couple of liveties because of how much they would be in multiclass races)
GT
Fun cars to drive
Tracks

So can you help me?
Many thanks, Stewy

Konan
16-10-2016, 18:09
I guess if i had to choose on those criteria i would go for the "Stancework track expansion"... Very nice track combined with a variety of cars...
Luckily i don't have to choose because i have them all...lol...which brings us to MY dilemma...which car/track to drive next?...:p

Bealdor
16-10-2016, 18:14
IMO all of them are great because there're some fun cars in everyone of them.
If I had to recommend only one DLC it'd most likely be the Racing Icons Car Pack. IMO there's not a single car in there that does not drive great.

Konan
16-10-2016, 18:20
IMO all of them are great because there're some fun cars in everyone of them.
If I had to recommend only one DLC it'd most likely be the Racing Icons Car Pack. IMO there's not a single car in there that does not drive great.

Yep...good choice...
I'm affraid that everyone has their favourite and you will get a lot of different answers which would leave you right where you started:with a difficult choice to make either way...getting them all is the solution really...:cool:

morpwr
17-10-2016, 01:57
Id agree. Being from the states it opened my eyes to a lot of really fun cars to drive we don't generally see over here. Get them all. There are worse ways to spend your money.;)

Stewy32
17-10-2016, 06:32
Ok.I think I will buy them one every couple of days for the next few weeks so I get to try out all the content in one before Racing another.Thanks

AbeWoz
17-10-2016, 10:55
just get the GOTY edition which is all the DLC packs.
Called the "On Demand Car PAck" in the Xbox store.
$29.99 USD

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/project-cars-on-demand-pack/c26qtbplx5hf

hkraft300
17-10-2016, 12:36
Get the GOTY pack. They all have at least 1 car you can't live without.

Grijo
17-10-2016, 14:46
You have to buy the Cluck Car Pack

Jokes appart, if you cannot afford the GOTY (best option in my opinion), I think the best options are the Limited Edition Upgrade and the Racing Icons Car Pack, only the finest racing machines!

Schnizz58
17-10-2016, 15:02
I ended up getting all of them except for the US pack. I'll give another vote to the Racing Icons pack. Lots of fun there and the Stanceworks pack is also good. All of them have something worth having.