PDA

View Full Version : New Global Project cars club Looking for Admins

Aviator777
16-10-2016, 18:37
Hello everyone,
First , moderators, if I am violating any post rules here or in the wrong section please let me know and I will delete it right away .However it all pours into the same game and passion :)

To the point,

I am starting up a new socal platform/club for project cars players all over the world and it will host weekend events and full championships with real rewards and points, team competition and team hiring for new stars coming up .. and the website will also have have :
-user profiles ( wall,pics,messaging, profile,etc)
-Knowledge Data base & guides and tips
-Groups and teams created by users.
-Forums
-downloads and add-ons
-Live chat
And much more

I am now looking for 5 great players with good in game time to admin the site with me and admin events along with race directing .
also for brain storming on new creative ideas

If you are interested pm me and I will get the details sent your way.

See you on the track ;)

GrimeyDog
19-10-2016, 16:17
Interesting...send Me a Steam Friend Request... Steam Tag is GrimeyDog

Whats your Steam Tag???

Aviator777
19-10-2016, 16:22
Interesting...send Me a Steam Friend Request... Steam Tag is GrimeyDog

Whats your Steam Tag???

Done :)

eiwhatsup
19-10-2016, 16:26
Any plans on FB chapionships/serious racing or just boring GT3?. If the first then gimme your steam id

Aviator777
19-10-2016, 16:31
Any plans on FB chapionships/serious racing or just boring GT3?. If the first then gimme your steam id

It will have everything from karting to FA ,,with points championships, rising stars for teams to hire drivers and also team competitions...with some events for real rewards

GrimeyDog
20-10-2016, 01:31
i just posted this Thread link in My FFB thread also... follow the link in My signature and say a few words about the racing group to help it get more exposure and help it Grow:victorious:

Hopefully we can get some good races going on:yes:

Aviator777
30-10-2016, 15:43
Hello ,

The site is launched in Beta now, a ground breaking platform and i chose a few to join the beta launch as a member of honor , have a look at this invitation link here alphasimracing.com/members-of-honor-invite ... and looking forward to hear from you.

Mod edit: Fixed another link for you.

Konan
30-10-2016, 15:49
Hello ,

The site is launched in Beta now, a ground breaking platform and i chose a few to join the beta launch as a member of honor , have a look at this invitation link here ( alphasimracing(dot)com/members-of-honor-invite ) - fix dot as i cant post links yet... and looking forward to hear from you

Now if you just would have said:"i'll post my link in the next post" you would have been able to...lol
(Actually i'm not sure if it's from the sixth post on or if you have to have six posts first)

Aviator777
30-10-2016, 17:50
Now if you just would have said:"i'll post my link in the next post" you would have been able to...lol
(Actually i'm not sure if it's from the sixth post on or if you have to have six posts first)

lol,,well i am not sure so i had to do that.. however i would love to see you onboard ASR :)

Konan
30-10-2016, 17:57
lol,,well i am not sure so i had to do that.. however i would love to see you onboard ASR :)

Sorry mate...between work,moderating and gaming i've hardly any time left to take something else on board...thanks for the invite though...:cool:

Aviator777
30-10-2016, 17:59
Sorry mate...between work,moderating and gaming i've hardly any time left to take something else on board...thanks for the invite though...:cool:

well,, you dont have to mod,, just sign up and get on with us on events,,next event might be on a 50USD steam voucher