PDA

View Full Version : What would you like patched next?

Rambo_Commando
19-10-2016, 04:50
If ever we should receive another patch for Pcars what would you want it to be? Keep in mind that the patch must fix an issue in game and can not introduce new content. So, please don't ask for ovals, cars or new tracks. I'll start first, I would like to see MOTEC displays on all steering wheels. For example the Formula A steering wheel to be like the Dallara.

MarshallMcBride
19-10-2016, 05:46
Well, I don't know if it counts as new content, but I would like a good matchmaking system for the multiplayer. Basically it would be great to have official servers that host (random) races. Each player is then rated (a simple Elo-rating or something should do the trick) and matched up with players of equal skill. Then you could hook up some nice ladders and players could compare their skill levels with others which adds some competition to the game and keeps it challenging for everyone.

The races don't have to be random. There could be a ladder and rating for each car class (GT3, F1, etc.) , but that demands a huge player base to keep the waiting time for each class low. Alternatively, there could be one class active every month for example.

eiwhatsup
19-10-2016, 05:48
The tyre temps. Not allowing you to run ridiculously low pressures without going red by the third lap, as It was before.

Real weather. Needs patching too

And of course the AI. An aggression slider in order to lessen her retardation as much as possible.

Chimildo
19-10-2016, 08:20
Well, I don't know if it counts as new content, but I would like a good matchmaking system for the multiplayer. Basically it would be great to have official servers that host (random) races. Each player is then rated (a simple Elo-rating or something should do the trick) and matched up with players of equal skill. Then you could hook up some nice ladders and players could compare their skill levels with others which adds some competition to the game and keeps it challenging for everyone.

The races don't have to be random. There could be a ladder and rating for each car class (GT3, F1, etc.) , but that demands a huge player base to keep the waiting time for each class low. Alternatively, there could be one class active every month for example.

Plus one
This is what we need

NeonFlux
19-10-2016, 08:28
I'm not expecting another patch but if we did get one I'd like to see the xbox online lobby browser get fixed.

Riccardo De Rosa
19-10-2016, 08:43

Do you know this ? http://hamsterstew.dk/faq

konnos
19-10-2016, 09:22
Huh no, first time i ve seen this. Do you need to enable it somehow or how do I know I m being logged. I have 0kms driven for it.

As for something getting patched, it would be penalty being served in races and if not to give them a proper time penalty and to fix the replay bugs and ease of use.

hophans
19-10-2016, 13:12
Do you know this ? http://hamsterstew.dk/faq

Hamsterstew is a free service for all DS admins. You can register to the service and link up your server('s) and take advantage of several tools.
When drivers use a server linked to HamsterStew they will automatically be ranked by ELO rating (Results rating) and safety rating. The later also allows for only a certain driver rating to join the server in an afford to filter out bad drivers/rammers.

Feel free to msg me if you have any questions.

HamsterStew Hostmaster

racesafegrandad
20-10-2016, 10:11
I would like to be able to mute all other drivers with one click. How annoying is it to be on a hot lap in qualifying only to have some idiot have his mike on and you get loud music or his barking dog suddenly blast in your ears as you are on the apex going down paddock hill at Brands! Grrrrr.

Fran_Montoya
20-10-2016, 11:44
hmmm interesting

Ekay.jay
20-10-2016, 14:46
I would like to be able to mute all other drivers with one click. How annoying is it to be on a hot lap in qualifying only to have some idiot have his mike on and you get loud music or his barking dog suddenly blast in your ears as you are on the apex going down paddock hill at Brands! Grrrrr.

I second this.

poirqc
20-10-2016, 14:54
Well, the white FFB bug, in online race is pretty annoying and i've started to get them again, recently. I think that i have an idea why they show up, but i've still more test to do. At least when it shows up during Qual or Practice, i think i know how to workaround it without leaving the race. It worked twice.

You just go back in the pits and do another change in the garage. Save it. Do that until the white FFB go away.

bporion
20-10-2016, 14:57
I would just like to have another one !

ecstaticbrick
20-10-2016, 15:58
I would like the option of mandatory pit stop when setting up a custom race. It is the main thing I think the game lacks and it still feels incomplete to me.

Yes I know I can up the tire wear speed and adjust the race length, but it isn't the same. I just want to force a change of tires no matter the race length and not have the AI pit on the last lap negating the need to stop at all (I call this cheating!)

kyoo
20-10-2016, 20:48
I love the game and the car physics, but I made a list of bugs that really annoys me in the league races.

Below are the worst ones, game-breaking bugs, a patch to fix them would be very welcome:

- Buttons are randomly pressed (worst of all is when it pauses the game or when it sends you to the PS4 home screen in the middle of a race, sometimes happens in online races)
- FFB bug - grinding bug (happens in online races as well)
- False starts do not get penalized
- Track penalties sometimes get locked and lasts forever (happened 4 times in league races)

Those are the main bugs. Some others also annoys me but are not really game-breaking bugs. Of course IŽd like to see some of these patched:

- Sound of the car bug, only re-initiating the game fixes
- Replays
- We should be able to see oil and water temps in the telemetry
- Would be very nice if the steering ratio setting worked in the pits and not only in the garage
- Pit-stops should not change tire pressures without a tire change
- We should be able to remap the reset car button

poirqc
20-10-2016, 21:27
- FFB bug - grinding bug (happens in online races as well)

That was the one i was talking about. You can see it in the hud when it happends. It shows a white line is that supposed to be disabled.

PC49NZ
21-10-2016, 06:09
I doubt that one patch can do it but I'd like to see the Sim able to run really well on lesser powerful computers.

PC49NZ

Ravager619
22-10-2016, 18:06
Now that I had to buy a new car, I'm reminded of one of the few things I miss about playing Gran Turismo.... the Nissan GT-R and the 370Z. I wouldn't mind seeing those cars and the Shelby GT500 in this game or PC2 someday.