PDA

View Full Version : Hockenheim Classic Bug?

BigAlex
24-10-2016, 13:01
Hi All,

We will have our league session tonight and we are afraid that it will messed do a bug we found out this weekend.

We had public lobby simulations of our future race to set up cars as usual. Then a terrible bug happened..

1) Saturday - Mercedez DTM - 16 players @ Hockenheim Classic, 4 phase weather transition from mild rain up to thunderstorm and lightening. After the qualify session , everybody is ready for the race start. Then half of the players got stuck somewhere (on the track, at the pit, etc). No starting lights, nothing. We had to quit the lobby.

2)Sunday - Dallara - 16 players @ Hockenheim Classic, 3 phase weather transition (light cloud, medium cloud , heavy cloud). Same thing again... half of the lobby got stuck

is this a Known bug? Is there a root cause analysis for this. Could poor player connections (there were players from allover the world) do any harm?

Thanks in advance!

Regards

BoereJack
24-10-2016, 13:20
yes, look on the forum for the famous silverstone thread

BigAlex
24-10-2016, 13:32
you mean the "still 'broken" Silverstone thread?

BigAlex
24-10-2016, 17:44
I have searched but found nothing similar.. Anyone else?

hkraft300
25-10-2016, 07:53
I've had plenty of MP races at Hock Classic, public and private. It's been ok in private because the guys I've raced there with had good connection.
I have seen experienced this a few random times at other tracks too, at Silverstone GP, Imola, Hock GP, Spa and Road America. I thought it's a connection drop of myself or the host.
Try changing hosts if it happens, see how you go?

BigAlex
25-10-2016, 12:25
Hi All,

We will have our league session tonight and we are afraid that it will messed do a bug we found out this weekend.

We had public lobby simulations of our future race to set up cars as usual. Then a terrible bug happened..

1) Saturday - Mercedez DTM - 16 players @ Hockenheim Classic, 4 phase weather transition from mild rain up to thunderstorm and lightening. After the qualify session , everybody is ready for the race start. Then half of the players got stuck somewhere (on the track, at the pit, etc). No starting lights, nothing. We had to quit the lobby.

2)Sunday - Dallara - 16 players @ Hockenheim Classic, 3 phase weather transition (light cloud, medium cloud , heavy cloud). Same thing again... half of the lobby got stuck

is this a Known bug? Is there a root cause analysis for this. Could poor player connections (there were players from allover the world) do any harm?

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Number 2 happened again last night during our official race league.... Everybody had a green connection... I personally race in this league for over a year using different combos and had never seen this before.