PDA

View Full Version : T3PA pedal reset in between qualifying / warm up and race

banianichi
31-10-2016, 14:10
Hi
I'm wondering if anyone has had this issue with the T3PA pedals using a T300
Pedals were working fine during qualifying session and have been for a few months.
When the qualifying session ended it went into a 5 minute practice to make sure everyone has correct fuel levels etc.
As soon as the quali session ended it counted down as normal to go into the practise session, as soon as the practice session started it went into the warm up session ended screen?? this happened to others in the same lobby but not all. This isnt the first time that this has happened.
Waited for the warm up to end which then went to the race start as normal... I engaged clutch as normal and selected first to which the car moved and I got a jump start!!! very annoying as I was on pole... I moved off and the clutch started to slip under power. I went to the telemetry screen as the clutch was activating.
cutting a long story short I went onto the thrustmaster site and went onto the diagnostic screen which showed that when the brake was pressed the clutch activated... I reloaded the T300 software version 25 and no different.
As Ive had lost hope I was going to remove the T3PA and fit my T300 pedals... but thought I had better check the T3PA pedals first by trying them again on Pcars... When I tried these on Pcars the pedals were again working correctly..... :mad:

Has anyone had the same pedal issue as I've experienced? I'm trying to figure why this error occurred... was it somehow related to the glitch in the game etc? or some sort of software issue with the the pedals

Thanks

ralphy0502
31-10-2016, 21:27
Hi
I'm wondering if anyone has had this issue with the T3PA pedals using a T300
Pedals were working fine during qualifying session and have been for a few months.
When the qualifying session ended it went into a 5 minute practice to make sure everyone has correct fuel levels etc.
As soon as the quali session ended it counted down as normal to go into the practise session, as soon as the practice session started it went into the warm up session ended screen?? this happened to others in the same lobby but not all. This isnt the first time that this has happened.
Waited for the warm up to end which then went to the race start as normal... I engaged clutch as normal and selected first to which the car moved and I got a jump start!!! very annoying as I was on pole... I moved off and the clutch started to slip under power. I went to the telemetry screen as the clutch was activating.
cutting a long story short I went onto the thrustmaster site and went onto the diagnostic screen which showed that when the brake was pressed the clutch activated... I reloaded the T300 software version 25 and no different.
As Ive had lost hope I was going to remove the T3PA and fit my T300 pedals... but thought I had better check the T3PA pedals first by trying them again on Pcars... When I tried these on Pcars the pedals were again working correctly..... :mad:

Has anyone had the same pedal issue as I've experienced? I'm trying to figure why this error occurred... was it somehow related to the glitch in the game etc? or some sort of software issue with the the pedals

Thanks

I had this issue, except my brake pedal also activated the throttle. It happened at home and at the red bull finals. Basically you need to install the drivers, restart the PC then select the "Combined Pedals" when you go to pcars, in that order i think...

Roger Prynne
31-10-2016, 21:39
I had this issue, except my brake pedal also activated the throttle. It happened at home and at the red bull finals. Basically you need to install the drivers, restart the PC then select the "Combined Pedals" when you go to pcars, in that order i think...

Surely you mean 'Separate Pedals'

banianichi
01-11-2016, 11:58
Thanks Guys for the help.

I had another try with this last night, the pedals were performing fine to start off with, then this fault happened gain.
I unplugged the cable from the pedals which connects into the T300 wheel, plugged it back in and the fault went, drove for another 5 minutes and the fault happened again.. unplugged and the fault went and so it went on...
I've contacted Thrustmaster now to see what they think.