PDA

View Full Version : DIRT 3 Complete edition is FREE on Humblebundle.com right now

bmanic
11-11-2016, 05:55
So go get it!

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/dirt-3-complete-edition-free-game

BigDad
11-11-2016, 09:33
Thanks Mate .
Keep em coming .lol

GrimeyDog
12-11-2016, 00:02
Got it!!! Thanx for the info:encouragement:

FS7
12-11-2016, 00:21
It's really nice that HumbleBundle is giving this good game away for free but I really wish CM had done the smart thing and made all cars available from the start in single player mode. Locking cars away in order to force people to play through some lame career mode is a terrible design decision imo.

Fanapryde
12-11-2016, 08:53
I can't get it...
I got this in stead (It is the first time I made an account for Humble Bundle):

Purchase Canceled

Sorry! You have reached the purchase limit for your IP address. We have canceled your order. If you feel this is an error, please contact our support team.

Since the support team will not be back until monday and there are only 8 hrs left, I guess there it ends here for me...

Pisshead30
12-11-2016, 09:51
Its free on PS store for console users this month too, mind you XBOX had it free months ago

Reiche
12-11-2016, 13:17
I can't get it...
I got this in stead (It is the first time I made an account for Humble Bundle):

Purchase Canceled

Sorry! You have reached the purchase limit for your IP address. We have canceled your order. If you feel this is an error, please contact our support team.

Since the support team will not be back until monday and there are only 8 hrs left, I guess there it ends here for me...

Are you using a VPN service? If so, you could try it without VPN or if not you could try one..

Fanapryde
12-11-2016, 13:34
Are you using a VPN service? If so, you could try it without VPN or if not you could try one..Not that I know of. The site asked me to connect to my Steam account (which I did) but nothing further happened.