PDA

View Full Version : Logitech G Championship Series Round 10: FR 3.5 at Catalunya

Project CARS Esports
11-11-2016, 08:55
Round 10 of the Logitech G Championship Series is now open.

Please visit the eSports website (http://www.projectcarsesports.com/news/logitech-g-championship-series-round-10-driver-briefing) to read the full Driver Briefing.

Konan
11-11-2016, 11:35
Good racing everyone!
And as always: keep the comments on topic and civilised please...:cool:

GTBE-cotkawa
13-11-2016, 13:31
Hello, would it be possible to verified the times for this round of the first twenty on ps4 because a lot of teams are cheating, i got a message Who says that they're turning back to heat the brakes, i think that the rules don't say that we can turn back, here is a picture of a talk from two other teams that says that they're turning back, thank you

Konan
13-11-2016, 13:35
I'm sure that if there are suspiscions of cheating it will be investigated thoroughly...thanks for the info and screenshot...

GTBE-cotkawa
13-11-2016, 13:40
the best will be to ask the videos of the first twentys
thank you for your work

Konan
13-11-2016, 13:44
Everything you put on here is being monitored by the Esports guys so i'm sure they'll read your posts and act accordingly...

GTBE-cotkawa
13-11-2016, 13:45
thank you

Konan
13-11-2016, 13:46
You're very welcome :cool:

SDL Playkill
14-11-2016, 16:51
SMS close your eyes ...

Konan
14-11-2016, 16:57
SMS close your eyes ...

Open yours and read post #2...

SDL Playkill
14-11-2016, 17:10
Open yours and read post #2...

I read and I often see the same answer ... unfortunately

Konan
14-11-2016, 17:21
Look...there's a difference in suspecting someone of cheating (and asking for an investigation) or...
Just accusing someone of doing so without any evidence to back it up...

claytonssv
15-11-2016, 02:19
Guys, I just want to say I thoroughly enjoyed this championship. It's a bit surreal that it's finished! SMS did a great job in organizing it and dealing with some issues along the way. This was my first attempt at anything like this so I'm pretty happy with 4th in the drivers points! Hat's off to Mangator, Finpro, and Masa. You guys were too fast for me! Great job all season! (Feel free to send me your setups! :p) I'm really looking forward to next year already. Thanks everyone!

Konan
15-11-2016, 09:42
It has come to my understanding that the issues reported in this thread have been dealt with accordingly so please refrain from any further discussion about them since descisions are final and non-negotiable anyway...
Thank you
Offcourse any on topic discussions are still very welcomed (like the one above) :D

ZokyCRO
15-11-2016, 11:00
Well,since we have a TIE in the final points at the moment, I sincerely hope the staff can come to a reasonable solution to the problem as this situation isn't covered in any rules. At least we have not found it.

We are all anxiously waiting for a official statement and hopefully a fair decision,for the sake of esport community on pCars.

Konan
15-11-2016, 11:06
Well,since we have a TIE in the final points at the moment, I sincerely hope the staff can come to a reasonable solution to the problem as this situation isn't covered in any rules. At least we have not found it.

We are all anxiously waiting for a official statement and hopefully a fair decission,for the sake of esport community on pCars.

I have no insight on that but i'm sure discussions are already up on how to come to a fair solution...

Project CARS Esports
15-11-2016, 11:28
In the event of a tie, then the team with the most 1st place driver finishes during the season will win.

Final results will be posted on the website in the next couple of days once we have reviewed all of the necessary information as usual.

Konan
15-11-2016, 11:31
And there you have it...:cool:
Thanks for the swift response guys :encouragement:

SDL Rotax
15-11-2016, 13:10
Hi, what an amazing final round!
It was very tight, the Track/Car combo was complicated but very fun ! :)

Here's my video :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpL_RHGZ7o0&feature=youtu.be

Concerning "the technique of turning around to heat the brakes", I do not see who could do that, I have not tried, but the more the brakes of the car are hot, the more it is complicated to drive and in addition it is slower ^^

SDL Rotax
15-11-2016, 15:11
Why PSF spider is not ranked?
It's disgusting, we lost, 7 against 5, against cheaters, there's no reason for Spider not to be ranked!

Project CARS Esports
15-11-2016, 15:24
The information regarding SpideR is available on the website. (http://www.projectcarsesports.com/news/logitech-g-championship-series-round-10-results)

SDL Rotax
15-11-2016, 15:27
"PSFRacing_SpideR: SMS received evidence showing that this driver did not perform his own lap in this round. When questioned by SMS, the driver confessed and confirmed that the evidence was genuine. Therefore he is eliminated from the results."

ok, So, The whole team must be downgraded! Fab must be downgraded too!

Project CARS Esports
15-11-2016, 15:48
"PSFRacing_SpideR: SMS received evidence showing that this driver did not perform his own lap in this round. When questioned by SMS, the driver confessed and confirmed that the evidence was genuine. Therefore he is eliminated from the results."

ok, So, The whole team must be downgraded! Fab must be downgraded too!

The evidence and confession from SpideR is only relating to himself, therefore only SpideR will be punished.

As stated in the regulations:

"Penalties may be awarded to all members of a team if any one member is judged to have brought the LGCS into disrepute or to have cheated in any way."

In this incident, as the confession is very specific to one member of PSF Racing, and there is no evidence against the team as a whole, this decision will stand.

SDL Playkill
15-11-2016, 15:57
The big joke xD

They are full of evidence of TSR cheating but are not banned and he finds an all-out excuse. XD
Of course ...

SDL Rotax
15-11-2016, 16:11
You do not understand that they do that for the TSRacing to win?
This is big cheat!
I do not understand how you can endorse this, it's incredible.

Konan
15-11-2016, 16:14
Ok...i see where this is heading...thread closed

Konan
15-11-2016, 16:25
Re-opening for an official message

Andy Tudor
15-11-2016, 16:26
May I be (one of) the first to congratulate all competitors this season.

Whilst it's safe to say there's been dominance by SDL in the PC Division, the battle between Team Shark and SDL for first/second place, and PSF Racing and Unity for third/fourth, has been a shining example of the dedication and skill that both teams and drivers have shown throughout the year.

With honorable mentions to TX3, FinPro (who quite deservedly has demonstrated all the qualities of being an MVP), ClaytonSSV, Rytal, CQR, and TomiKillos the standard of racing has been extremely high and it's great to see some racing heroes emerging as we continue with our commitment to providing a meaningful, legitimate battleground for you all to play in.

During the Season Two Pre-Season we reiterated this commitment and made all aware of the changes and improvements we would be making, including pre-registration Draft, better car/track combos, two Series to compete in, Mid-Season Transfers, improved points evaluation, increased prizing, and more. We hope you can see the changes we made were worthwhile.

But when the level of competition runs high, so too can tempers. There have been accusations of favoritism, which are - of course - ridiculous, and throughout the season I believed we had put these to rest. Neither the company as a whole, nor the Esports team, nor Series sponsors, nor moderators gain anything from the results of any driver nor team. We want you all to try to the very best of your ability and enjoy the competition just as much as we do. It's sad to see therefore that a few persist with these accusations though. As with any final score in a sporting activity there will always be a winner and a loser - and we'd hope to see defeat taken graciously as any good sportsperson would, rather than the attitude taken by some here. Formal decisions have always been fair and well-researched so please accept them as final.

This year's series have seen strong roots planted for both drivers, teams, and Project CARS as an Esport going forward so please take this time to celebrate the winners - SDL Motorsport, Team Shark, Rotax, Mangator, and FinPro - take some well-deserved rest, and then start preparing for next year when Season Three will begin with major changes :)

Well done to everyone once again, and thank you all for participating - either by driving yourself, managing, tuning, or observing.

Andy Tudor

Konan
15-11-2016, 16:27
Congratulations to all...:cool:

Konan
15-11-2016, 16:34
Closing it again...

Andy Tudor
18-11-2016, 10:51
Since publishing the results of the LGCS Final, new evidence has come to light, which demonstrates that two members of the PSF Racing team did not perform their own laps during Round 10.

SMS has conducted a thorough investigation which included questioning members of the PSFRacing team and other LGCS teams, and working with our console partners. Evidence included a large number of screenshots and videos of Facebook conversations between PSF Racing drivers and other LGCS participants and this unfortunately shows that Rafael from PSF Racing was responsible for performing both teammates SpideR and Fab's laps in a deliberate attempt to disrupt the competition in the final round and the results of the overall championship.

SpideR had already been eliminated from Round 10 in the initial results, after admitting to SMS staff that someone else had driven in his place. However, in light of this new evidence received, SMS now has no choice but to now eliminate Fab from the Round 10 results also.

The regulations on this are quite clear...

5) CONDUCT

Drivers and teams are expected to act professionally both within the game and outside of it.

Penalties may be awarded to all members of a team if any one member is judged to have brought the LGCS into disrepute or to have cheated in any way. ​Penalties are at the discretion of the organisers but may include: point deductions, disqualification from the current round or multiple rounds, disqualification from the LGCS or other Series, restricted access to live public eSports events, and limited access to sponsors and prizes.

All rulings, judgements and penalties determined by the organisers during the course of the season are binding. Appeals will be considered on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the organisers.

In this particular case, all participants should be well-aware of our stance on account sharing since it has been raised before. Secondly, a deliberate attempt to manipulate the results of both Round 10 and the overall championship standings is grounds for penalty in and of itself. And thirdly, the messages we have seen passing between competitors show a lack of respect for each other that borders on threatening behaviour. As both a game developer and organiser of events, we cannot condone this either in public nor online.

Hence, the final points standings have now been updated for the LGCS Console Division, and these have been updated on the Esports website. We have a new winning team, and - due to PSF Racing's actions - they now lose the third place spot to Unity.

Roger Prynne
18-11-2016, 12:25
It's a real shame that some cannot play by the rules..... this post and the decisions taken just go to show that they can't get away with it.

So just don't do it guys, as you are just shooting yourselves in the foot. :mad:

Andy Tudor
18-11-2016, 16:50
UPDATE

This afternoon, further evidence in the form of video and images was brought forward by PSF Racing. The team have studied this new info and now unanimously agree that teammate Fab did in fact drive his own lap during Round 10. Therefore, technically, his lap is valid and should be reinstated.

However...

During the course of the further investigation, additional evidence came to light that clearly showed that Team Shark Racing and PSF Racing were collaborating and sharing information in a joint effort to deliberately manipulate the final round and results of the season, unfairly damaging the competition in an attempt to disrupt another team from winning.

This kind of collusion between teams is an attempt to influence the final results of the season and is absolutely unacceptable. This behaviour brings the championship into disrepute and will not be tolerated.

When considering also that our own investigation has been hampered by false allegations and deception, we have taken the decision to eliminate all members of PSF Racing and Team Shark from the Round 10.

The results from Round 10 have once again been updated to reflect this and they will not be changed further. The adjustments do not alter the overall championship winners.

The behaviour by these teams has only occurred in the Logitech G Series, and therefore will not impact any previous results in the separate NVIDIA Series.

It's deeply troubling that this kind of conduct is occurring behind the scenes between teams but our stance has been - and always will - remain firm to penalise those that are involved, and we hope this sends a clear message to all that.

Season Two is now complete and the holiday break is fast approaching. I encourage all drivers, managers, engineers, and teams to consider their behaviour in future and to come back strong next year with a more professional outlook.