PDA

View Full Version : Save issues

antonpaco
11-11-2016, 10:00
Ciao everybody, I hope to find a solution to my problem. I play Project cars with PS4. I am doing career, since two days the game won't save anymore, a popup says " Saving failed" do you want to try again? When I confirm yes game crashes and I have to close it and start again. I did a check in case some DLC were not installed but all were ok. I tried to begin a new TIER writing again name, last name, country, numebr etc... but same problem, I can do only the first event, not the second due to save not made by the game. I play PC since June 2016 and never happens before, did you here if somebody else had this problem?
Thanks for your support.

PS: in case somebody needs to know I use the DVD game.

Bealdor
11-11-2016, 10:05
Moved to PS4 Tech Support forum.

Unfortunately it sounds like your savegame got corrupted. You'll have to delete your profile and start fresh again.

antonpaco
11-11-2016, 10:16
Bealdor, thank you for your answer, do you mean I have to delete all the career I did so far? What about if I load a backup of PC saved few week ago? When you say " START FRESH AGAIN" do I have to change the name I put in the game the first time?
thank you

Bealdor
11-11-2016, 10:42
Bealdor, thank you for your answer, do you mean I have to delete all the career I did so far?

No, I mean the save file that is saved on your PS4. Not only the career save ingame.

What about if I load a backup of PC saved few week ago?

If you have a backup save you could try this first of course.

When you say " START FRESH AGAIN" do I have to change the name I put in the game the first time?

See first answer. Delete the whole PCARS savegame on your PS4.

Konan
11-11-2016, 12:41
I think i saw this issue before...delete some of your saved careers was the solution IIRC

Konan
11-11-2016, 13:10
For Xbox but could help...

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?44657-RESOLVED-Game-won-t-save-data&highlight=Career+save