PDA

View Full Version : Weekly forum competition: fun idea?

Cumulonimbus
07-12-2016, 09:27
Hi guys,

Beforehand I want to say I am very new to this forum, as you can see, and if you consider this post/topic stupid please ignore/delete it, and sorry then :o

Back in the old days, I remember having a blast with a Dutch forum where we had a weekly competition with Gran Turismo 4, where the winner of last week choosed a track and a car and everybody had to TT there and post a screenshot as proof (or replay for that matter). It was fun and gave a nice challenge, mostly because it could be a totally different car/track combination than you were used to which gave an extra challenge.

Maybe this is a bad idea, but if anyone likes it, maybe we can do it here? For example as starter: Rouen Les Essarts GP, with a Pagani Huayra, just a random idea. We can make a new topic for each week, stating the week number or something, give me your thoughts/inputs! :D

Cheers

Sankyo
07-12-2016, 10:58
Certainly a nice idea, feel free to set it up :)
Not sure whether the eSports subforum could/should be used for this, let me check.

I would also suggest that the people who join post a video of their lap, to minimize (preventing is an illusion ;)) discussion about cheating etc. :)

Sankyo
07-12-2016, 11:22
Thread moved to the Community Events section.

Cumulonimbus
07-12-2016, 17:43
Is it possible to post a video easily when playing from PS4? Not sure yet how to do this.

[EDIT] Nevermind apparently it is easy.