PDA

View Full Version : xbox racers read this

fishaac
09-12-2016, 12:29
I've setup a club on xbox to try and make it easier to meet with others online and race. search for Sim RACERS UK, my GT is FISH AAC 🖒

TKMSte66
04-01-2017, 11:44
I've setup a club on xbox to try and make it easier to meet with others online and race. search for Sim RACERS UK, my GT is FISH AAC 🖒

Google search doesnt work. Add the full address.

PLASTIKMAN66

InfectedJerk
05-01-2017, 10:37
Google search doesnt work. Add the full address.

PLASTIKMAN66

I am pretty sure he means a club on the xbox live network, you know with the system update you can make clubs that you can create and join.

I will join this club. I am an amateur racer with out a wheel. I also haven't played project cars in months.

TKMSte66
06-01-2017, 14:51
I didnt know that. Cool i'll give it a go

SeatCruser
13-01-2017, 08:53
Hi, i am new here, however this sounds good. I also play with controller and no pro in pcars.

Sankyo
13-01-2017, 09:30
Moved to XB1 Multiplayer Event Planning subsection.

Beav
03-04-2017, 09:44
Will take a look! :) Always looking for people to race with.

Ive been using a controller since Project Cars came out but I am currently debating if to buy the Logitech G920. Kind of worried it will be like learning all over again though :confused:

Jimbob77
09-04-2017, 08:02
Will take a look! :) Always looking for people to race with.

Ive been using a controller since Project Cars came out but I am currently debating if to buy the Logitech G920. Kind of worried it will be like learning all over again though :confused:

Do it, I went from controller to fanatec wheel and pedals and the difference is night and day. The game comes alive with such precise wheel and pedal control. It will be a bit of learning again because you can't easily "throw" the cars into corners (turning the wheel far more physical motion than moving joystick)

I'm kicking myself for not getting one sooner, it's so good