PDA

View Full Version : [Resolved]Tier 8 (Carts) driver profile corruption

Bandit001
13-12-2016, 20:45
I have tried this 4-5 times now. I create a new driver profile on Project Cars PS4 (I have 3 others), complete the rookie season. And then after the last race, sometimes I will immediately get a file save error, or it will show me I have new mail - but when i tab over it shows me an empty mail tab. Other times it will just hang the game, forcing me to quit the game and go back in. That Tier 8 driver profile shows up but is blank, no name, no mail, no history. There is nothing to do but delete the profile and start again. I don't have any saved video/pics other than what the game does when you win trophies. Was attempting to do "Zero to Hero"... My other driver profiles are fine and have not gone nuclear like this one.

One more thing, this is only for offline mode - I don't have PS Plus. Has newest PS4 firmware and most current Project Cars updates.

Any suggestions, or fixes? Thanks!

Konan
13-12-2016, 22:18
I had a similar issue once...i deleted one or more saved profiles and that fixed it for me...

Bandit001
13-12-2016, 22:22
Is there a limit to driver profiles (max amount?)

Konan
13-12-2016, 22:23
IIRC i had three myself so i suppose that's the limit...

Bandit001
14-12-2016, 14:39
Tried your theory last night, and it worked. I deleted my endurance profile (left my gt3 and lmp1). Created tier 8 carts and after winning the series, got a new contract for super carts and it's working fine. Thanks for your help!

Konan
14-12-2016, 14:41
You're very welcome...glad i could help :cool: