PDA

View Full Version : [RESOLVED] Quite a big problem. Help needed

Vaillant
28-12-2016, 12:40
Yesterday i played with the t150 on my pc (the game was euro truck sim 2) and updated its firmware
Now,when playing on my ps4 with project, it looks like having some sort of calibration problems.
While steering on bumpy turns(nurburgring first,but also on all other tracks) the game's wheel (so not the t150,but the visual wheel of the car i m using) rotates within milliseconds to the center,and then gets back at the point where i m steering.
I'll post a vid on youtube after so you can understand better.
I have already tried calibration and all...
Seems like playing on both pc and ps4 is not possible,and that's a shame.

Edit: this is the vidhttps://youtu.be/I5hER1Eer1g
Youtube still has to render the 720p resolution so by now it s awful

BullWinkle
28-12-2016, 15:36
Have you,... ( Just in case you haven't or forgot)
On PC, the USB sliding switch on the wheel’s base must always be set to the PS3 position, for PS4 console the switch to the PS4 position.

wyldanimal
28-12-2016, 16:05
This happens quite a bit...
there is an Option called Wheel Filtering, turn it On...

Project Cars on the PS4 is reading the wheels Position 100's of times a second...
some times you get a stray data, and the On Screen Wheel tries to Jump to that position.
Wheel Filtering, helps to Smooth out these stray data inputs, and you see a lot less on Screen Wheel jumping.

It does not eliminate it, but helps a lot.
the on Screen Wheel jumping, Doesn't seem to affect the actual Handling of the car, it's just visual..

Vaillant
29-12-2016, 09:47
Will try. Seems what i needed. Anyway the wheel works well now. Idk,maybe it just had to regain confidence with the ps4.

PS yes i always use the switch