PDA

View Full Version : Tire squeal on Production cars?

DaWorstPlaya
16-01-2017, 07:14
Just curious if there is a way to increase the sound of tire squeal in the game. After reducing the engine noise to 30% and maxing out the SFX volume, the game sounds like all cars have slicks on them (even production cars). I can understand this being true for race cars on slicks but a lot of production cars come with street tires which get loud when pushed to limit.

I understand slicks don't make as much noise but most street tires do, even in a race car. I've been fortunate enough to drive on both in real life, in both production and race cars. A quick search showed the same questions being asked in the PS4 and Xbox1 sub-forums. Am I missing something or is no way to increase the sound of tire squeal?

Will this be addressed in a future patch?
Thanks guys ...

Invincible
16-01-2017, 07:30
Just curious if there is a way to increase the sound of tire squeal in the game. After reducing the engine noise to 30% and maxing out the SFX volume, the game sounds like all cars have slicks on them (even production cars). I can understand this being true for race cars on slicks but a lot of production cars come with street tires which get loud when pushed to limit.

I understand slicks don't make as much noise but most street tires do, even in a race car. I've been fortunate enough to drive on both in real life, in both production and race cars. A quick search showed the same questions being asked in the PS4 and Xbox1 sub-forums. Am I missing something or is no way to increase the sound of tire squeal?

Will this be addressed in a future patch?
Thanks guys ...

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to increase the volume of tire squeal and it probably will not be addressed in a future patch as there won't be any more patches (most likely).

DreamsKnight
17-01-2017, 00:20
For what I know the slide called engine include also other effects such as tyre noise.