PDA

View Full Version : Mass disconnects ????

maxx69
19-01-2017, 08:13
Playing pcars has become a bit of a mine field with random bugs ruining races .....I'll get back to that .
Trying to run league races the last few nights has led to mass disconnects and no way of completing a race and that's if you can get everyone in to start the lobby ,without people getting a DC .
Very frustrating can someone tell me is it PSN or pcars ??and is anyone aware of this ? Is someone looking into it ?

Right ....general bug fix ....it's a shame but you need to delete all game saves , all those setups , all that career , everything , delete game and reinstall.
Don't download cloud saves and many issues I had , have now gone , few small landmines (only small)
If you don't find it helped you , you can then download your cloud saves again and get all your saves back ....worked for me though and a fresh start isn't a bad thing :)

Sankyo
19-01-2017, 08:36
In the past, PSN stability was causing major MP problems so it may be related to that.

Bealdor
20-01-2017, 18:38
We just got notified that there seem to be some MP issues on PS4 at the moment.
SMS is aware that there is an issue, and Sony is also investigating to find a solution.

Please post screenshots of any in-game error messages that you guys receive after being disconnected from a multiplayer session.

maxx69
21-01-2017, 18:14
We just got notified that there seem to be some MP issues on PS4 at the moment.
SMS is aware that there is an issue, and Sony is also investigating to find a solution.

Please post screenshots of any in-game error messages that you guys receive after being disconnected from a multiplayer session.

OK thanks for the feedback