PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Bluetooth pairing

PatrickRosa
22-01-2017, 19:08
Hi folks..

Does anyone knows if is possible to pair and IPad with the PS4 using Bluetooth? I can't do that!

I would like to use Race Car Dash app, but i'm already using both front USB ports, one for the wheel and other for the numeric keyboard for more car options
:confused::confused::confused:
Thanks for any help

Patrick

Roger Prynne
23-01-2017, 00:05
Get a USB Hub?

maxx69
23-01-2017, 15:46
Hi folks..

Does anyone knows if is possible to pair and IPad with the PS4 using Bluetooth? I can't do that!

I would like to use Race Car Dash app, but i'm already using both front USB ports, one for the wheel and other for the numeric keyboard for more car options
:confused::confused::confused:
Thanks for any help

Patrick

You don't need a USB port , just fire up the app and it connects to your device( I use my phone with pcars dash and crew chief running at the same time )
I use my phone and Bluetooth is off , I think it works off the wireless network signal .
Should be possible to connect via Bluetooth if you really want to as I have a Bluetooth keyboard connected to use as a button box .
Pcars dash and crew chief run using udp packets or something , it's in settings....think mines set at 3 .

PatrickRosa
24-01-2017, 13:28
Get a USB Hub?

The PS4 will route the informations to right USB device?
Thanks fot your help!!

PatrickRosa
24-01-2017, 13:30
You don't need a USB port , just fire up the app and it connects to your device( I use my phone with pcars dash and crew chief running at the same time )
I use my phone and Bluetooth is off , I think it works off the wireless network signal .
Should be possible to connect via Bluetooth if you really want to as I have a Bluetooth keyboard connected to use as a button box .
Pcars dash and crew chief run using udp packets or something , it's in settings....think mines set at 3 .

I'll try it... but you use iOS or Android to run the Race Dash?
Thank you

maxx69
27-01-2017, 19:08
Android mate , works perfectly bud