PDA

View Full Version : Raupuna Track Bugged

dibbdroid
23-01-2017, 08:07
There is a bug whereby the player can shortcut from the middle of Dunlop to the start finish straight without being penalised. EG Renault Sport R.S. 01 times

The leaderboard needs resetting to remove he rogue laps should this be fixed.

blinkngone
23-01-2017, 08:41
I noticed this myself yesterday as well, couldn't figure out why I was so slow until I followed one of the ghosts of the first page TT times. Not only do you have to cut the track but you have to drive between 2 fixed barriers for this cheat, I am amazed at the effort the original nut job made to figure this one out. The entire Leaderboard doesn't need resetting because of this unfortunate circumstance, just post your time and move on to another track.

dibbdroid
23-01-2017, 09:52
The entire Leaderboard doesn't need resetting because of this unfortunate circumstance, just post your time and move on to another track.
I wasn't referring to the whole leaderboard, only Raupuna.

breyzipp
23-01-2017, 11:28
While we're on about Ruapuna, the "Outer Loop" combination should be named "Club Circuit without dipper" since that's the official name.

And while we're at it, the whole venue should be named Mike Pero Motorsport Park.

PC2 feedback! :)

blinkngone
23-01-2017, 19:13
Sorry not criticizing, I don't think they can reset just 1 track, in the past resets they just did the entire board AFAIK. I think it would be a lot of work for them to redo the track limits so this could not be repeated. I went around Ruapuna GP with another car and this cheat could possibly be repeated so it is just vulnerable to any butthead who cares to do it. There are actual ruts in the grass you can follow toward the barriers as a guide! There are so many TT times at this track with the RS 01 they might have held a community event there and once someone exploited this many followed, some probably just out of curiosity. Yeah, one of them was me, sorry. You can run other cars at this track and I think the TT times are good, I haven't check all of them.