PDA

View Full Version : Is SLI supported with PCars?

proloser2
04-02-2017, 03:59
Hi guys,

I have a couple of GTX 1080's in my rig, wondering if there is any good guides to set it up well with PCars?

I had a quick go last night before I quit for the night but was unable to get any performance increase with two cards. Currently running on a single 1080p screen until I can afford a triple monitor setup so I'm happy to run 1 card for now, but when I get the setup I hope to be able to use both to keep the game maxed at 60fps.

Tried googling around a bit but didn't find much, just mostly people saying SLI isn't very good in this game, etc... but that was a while ago.

So what's it like as of now? Is there any ways to get it working? (Nvidia Inspector, etc)?

Sankyo
04-02-2017, 08:25
SLI works for sure, if you use a program like MSI Afterburner you can display GPU usage on your screen while playing so you can check whether it's working for you.

SLI performance gain depends on a lot of factors, including CPU bottlenecking. In such cases the gain is not always in FPS increase, but being able to increase graphics quality like anti-aliasing with no performance hit.

proloser2
05-02-2017, 11:29
Thanks, I'll have another crack it to see if I can get it working this time.