PDA

View Full Version : Bought Project Cars on Steam - Can I get a key to redeem it on Oculus home?

Andersen
05-02-2017, 19:46
Hello guys, my first post here :)

I just wonder if it's possible to get a key to redeem Project cars on Oculus home when I bought it on Steam (GOTY-version)?
I only play the game in VR and Oculus home is so much easier to launch games from.
I'm sure that I will play the game more if that's possible.

Siberian Tiger
05-02-2017, 20:01
No, sorry that's not possible :(

They are 2 different Resellers with no Connection between them...

But it shouldn't be that much work to start it in VR via Steam.
(Not a VR Guy here, so there are other Peoples that know more about this ;)

Andersen
05-02-2017, 20:20
I remember reading that they would like to offer this to people that bought the GOTY-version, that was maybe a year ago.
And many other games have offered this, Elite Dangerous, BlazeRush and Virtual Desktop to name a few

Mad Al
06-02-2017, 00:19
I remember reading that they would like to offer this to people that bought the GOTY-version, that was maybe a year ago.
And many other games have offered this, Elite Dangerous, BlazeRush and Virtual Desktop to name a few

and it splits the user base..

have whinge at oculus for not implementing a launch other titles option.. as that's all they really needed to do instead of making some second rate shop (which I never go near!)

Andersen
06-02-2017, 12:25
Well, you seem to be an ****. I don't give a f... if you don't like Oculus home but I prefer it..

Mad Al
06-02-2017, 12:32
Well, you seem to be an ****. I don't give a f... if you don't like Oculus home but I prefer it..

the point being that steam has an option to launch other none steam titles (in fact any exe file), which could be implemented in Oculus home... that way you get to stay in your home AND play any game no matter where it was purchased

Bealdor
06-02-2017, 12:45

Insulting other forum members will not be tolerated here. That's your first and final warning.

DaWorstPlaya
03-03-2017, 16:15
and it splits the user base..

have whinge at oculus for not implementing a launch other titles option.. as that's all they really needed to do instead of making some second rate shop (which I never go near!)

Well said! I hate the fact that the user base is now split.