PDA

View Full Version : Project CARS 2 - The FULL car list including all DLC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]

ramm21
02-08-2017, 18:56
Doesn't Mr. Ian Bell own a 458? Kinda surprising his own car didn't make the list. If I was head of studio, that would be my first car getting built. Drive to work, have it laser scanned, maybe even etch your initials in the cockpit somewhere so the virtual version has your name on it as well!

Tank621
02-08-2017, 19:28
Doesn't Mr. Ian Bell own a 458? Kinda surprising his own car didn't make the list. If I was head of studio, that would be my first car getting built. Drive to work, have it laser scanned, maybe even etch your initials in the cockpit somewhere so the virtual version has your name on it as well!

No he has a Corellian YT-1300f light freighter which is commonly referred to as the Millennium Falcon

Konan
02-08-2017, 19:31

What's the pleasure in driving a car in game that you aready drive enough IRL...? :cool:

dault3883
02-08-2017, 21:13
What's the pleasure in driving a car in game that you aready drive enough IRL...? :cool:

yea but does he drive it on tracks all across the globe in real life? LOL

Konan
02-08-2017, 22:23
For Ian the whole world is one track...:p

Cheesenium
03-08-2017, 06:05

I guess, they probably have other cars lined up for the game.

I'll take a FXX K, a 512S, F12, F355 and plenty other cars over a standard 458. I know Ben Collins love that car too, so I do wonder why we aren't getting a 458.

breyzipp
03-08-2017, 06:47
I guess, they probably have other cars lined up for the game.

I'll take a FXX K, a 512S, F12, F355 and plenty other cars over a standard 458. I know Ben Collins love that car too, so I do wonder why we aren't getting a 458.

No, yes, no, yes, yes. :)

Cheesenium
03-08-2017, 07:00
No, yes, no, yes, yes. :)

Still need a FXX K, minimum since Vulcan and P1 GTR are in the game. Then, you have the holy trinity of trackday hyper cars.

breyzipp
03-08-2017, 09:43
Still need a FXX K, minimum since Vulcan and P1 GTR are in the game. Then, you have the holy trinity of trackday hyper cars.

Personally I don't care much about the trackday cars, it's a mixed bag of a bit of everything and probably the 2 most imbalanced car classes in the game. The Vulcan is super ugly and in my books that's a car never created by Aston Martin, who otherwise develop some of the most beautiful road and race cars out there (that #97 Pro-Am Aston Martin Vantage GT3 last weekend in Spa was the sexiest car on the grid IMO).

The P1 GTR is a different story, that is a great looking car and one I would like to try out, but I'm only interested in it for some time trials, certainly not to race in one of these trackday classes.

So... for DLC no trackday cars needed for me. I'd much rather see race cars to spice up existing underpopulated classes, new cup cars for some one-make races or road cars.

Tank621
03-08-2017, 10:19
Hopefully the DLC will grow the Vintage GT classes as they are the only ones that feel lacking.
I suppose you could say the V8 supercars and stockcars too but any extra cars in those classes would be very similar so I wouldn't call them a priority
Group 4 you could also say is lacking but considering the M1 Procar was primarily used in a single car series I wouldn't call it a problem

Aside from those specifics I would prefer race cars over road cars but it's already a great list so I really won't complain either way

banner77amc
03-08-2017, 12:00
Personally I don't care much about the trackday cars, it's a mixed bag of a bit of everything and probably the 2 most imbalanced car classes in the game. The Vulcan is super ugly and in my books that's a car never created by Aston Martin, who otherwise develop some of the most beautiful road and race cars out there (that #97 Pro-Am Aston Martin Vantage GT3 last weekend in Spa was the sexiest car on the grid IMO).

The P1 GTR is a different story, that is a great looking car and one I would like to try out, but I'm only interested in it for some time trials, certainly not to race in one of these trackday classes.

So... for DLC no trackday cars needed for me. I'd much rather see race cars to spice up existing underpopulated classes, new cup cars for some one-make races or road cars.

Yes I want BTCC Honda, and BMW represented for current or recent seasons. We've already said that Aussie Supercars needs some dichotomy (add Holden and Nissan/Volvo).

breyzipp
03-08-2017, 13:56
Let's all start writing like this so we use up less internet space! e-conomic mind!

Tank621
03-08-2017, 15:48
New article on the Ferrari 330P4 and Ford MKIV http://www.projectcarsgame.com/newspc2/the-epic-1967-showdown-between-the-ferrari-330-p4-and-ford-mkiv-is-coming-to-project-cars-2.html?lang=en

ramm21
03-08-2017, 16:56
The Vulcan is super ugly and in my books that's a car never created by Aston Martin, who otherwise develop some of the most beautiful road and race cars out there (that #97 Pro-Am Aston Martin Vantage GT3 last weekend in Spa was the sexiest car on the grid IMO).

To me the Vulcan is one of the sexiest cars in PC2. Its a perfect mix of race car and street car, aggressive yet sleek. And the sound of that V12....

breyzipp
05-08-2017, 09:32
Under the motto "a list is never finished" :p I started adding the in-game class abbreviations (orange next to the car classes) which you will see in multiclass as well. I took the ones from the developer live stream #1 and extrapolated that a bit towards what I think will be some highly likely abbreviations. If you know of any missing abbrev.'s (from recent gameplay videos) then let me know and I will add them.

APR193
05-08-2017, 12:03
...The Vulcan is super ugly...

F1_Racer68
05-08-2017, 12:31

No it's not "fake news".... It's "alternative facts". :D

Mattze
07-08-2017, 22:55
Short question. Why is the 2015 Toyota GT-86 Rocket Bunny GT4 marked as a non-fictional in the opening post? This (http://www.racecar-engineering.com/news/gt4-toyota-gt86-revealed/) is the only reference I've found, but it differs from the in-game version.

Mahjik
08-08-2017, 03:16
Short question. Why is the 2015 Toyota GT-86 Rocket Bunny GT4 marked as a non-fictional in the opening post? This (http://www.racecar-engineering.com/news/gt4-toyota-gt86-revealed/) is the only reference I've found, but it differs from the in-game version.

There is, now, a Toyota GT4: http://www.britishgt.com/car/32/toyota-gt86

Likely not rocking the Rocket Bunny aero kit, but a GT4 none the less. ;)

breyzipp
08-08-2017, 05:53

I should probably mark it as fictional yes, it's not the same one as Mahjik linked. And what about these two, are they fictional specced or real?

2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302R
2016 Ford Mustang RTR GT4

Tank621
08-08-2017, 08:21
I should probably mark it as fictional yes, it's not the same one as Mahjik linked. And what about these two, are they fictional specced or real?

I think the RTR is fictional even though there is a similar GT4 Mustang being introduced IRL
The 302R is definitely real

Cheesenium
08-08-2017, 08:45
RTR is fictional but the 302R is a real car.

http://mustangsdaily.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/01-boss-302r-barber-2011.jpg

http://mustangsdaily.com/blog/2011/04/09/mustang-boss-302r-takes-first-ever-grand-am-victory-at-barber-200/

breyzipp
08-08-2017, 08:48
Ok will flag the rocket bunny and RTR gt4's as fictional tonight

How about that rocket Bunny street GT86? It is also stronger than the normal gt86. Shouldn't that be flagged as fictional as well? AFAIK a real life rocket bunny kit is only the visuals right? Or do they enhance performance as well? (Which then always comes with the kit). I'd think they are both separated and the owner can do what he wants in regards to performance upgrades?

Tank621
08-08-2017, 15:38
Ok will flag the rocket bunny and RTR gt4's as fictional tonight

How about that rocket Bunny street GT86? It is also stronger than the normal gt86. Shouldn't that be flagged as fictional as well? AFAIK a real life rocket bunny kit is only the visuals right? Or do they enhance performance as well? (Which then always comes with the kit). I'd think they are both separated and the owner can do what he wants in regards to performance upgrades?

I've done a bit of browsing to see what buying a GT86 Rocket Bunny kit will get you.
From what I can see it's just visuals so I'd say if the in game version has perfomance enhancements (to the engine especially) it should be fictional

ramm21
08-08-2017, 18:14
From the physics notes-
Toyota GT86 Rocket Bunny - In playing around with the Rocket Bunny bodykit, we thought it would be cool to see how the package worked as a GT4 car. Long story short, it’s great! We cut about 100kg of weight from stripping the interior, etc; figured the body kit could change the aero from 200lbf lift to 90lb downforce; put on our standard GT4 tires with 23/64-R18 and 25/65-R18 sizing (one size smaller than the Ginetta G55 GT4); boosted the engine with a Cosworth supercharger for 335hp; racing brakes similar to the G55 GT4, and some very basic suspension tuning to put it at a similar stiffness to other cars in the class. Runs right on the same pace as the others but in a very fun, slidey kind of way since the handling is so nimble and neutral. Might be the fastest of the bunch at many tracks in qualifying, but it can wear through the tires faster since you are pushing so much harder in the corners to maintain speed. It is a lot of fun.

F1_Racer68
09-08-2017, 12:00

Both are semi fictional.

2013 Boss 302R exists, but not as a GT4 spec. It ran in Continental Tire series before that series started using GT4 spec cars.

2016 RTR GT4 - Again, not a real GT4 car. This is a modification of Vaughn Gitten Jr.'s RTR mustang.

Ford's first official GT4 Mustang began racing this year (2017) so it is not in the game since the game is based around 2016 specs and cars for all current race cars.

So while those 2 are based off of real cars, they are SMS created GT4s just like the Rocket Bunny.

Tank621
09-08-2017, 12:53
Did they make any changes to the 302R at all or did they put it in to GT4 because of similar performance?

F1_Racer68
09-08-2017, 13:26
Did they make any changes to the 302R at all or did they put it in to GT4 because of similar performance?

I think there were some minor changes. Although they called it a Boss 302R, the specs they used were actually from a GT500R that ran in Europe in GT4 under a waiver. SO the in game car had a lot of hybrid specs. It was the closest that was available at the time to a GT4 spec, so it made sense.

The Continental Tire series wasn't GT4 spec yet at the time. Mainly it was aero that was lacking, but also the cars at that time were literally show room stock, strip the interior, put in a racing suspension, roll cage and safety equipment and let's go racing. Very little in the way of performance upgrades from the street versions.

breyzipp
09-08-2017, 14:32
I forgot to update the article, take 2 tonight. :)

All 4 blue colour then:
RTR GT4
Boss GT4
Bunny GT4
Street Bunny

:)

ramm21
09-08-2017, 18:25
2016 RTR GT4 - Again, not a real GT4 car. This is a modification of Vaughn Gitten Jr.'s RTR mustang.

One would think a Vaughn Gitten Mustang would be a drift car to match up with the radbull? Surprising they turned a drift car into a racecar

Mattze
09-08-2017, 21:04
One would think a Vaughn Gitten Mustang would be a drift car to match up with the radbull? Surprising they turned a drift car into a racecar

I think they've modified the Mustang, so it's no longer comparable to a drift car.

ramm21
09-08-2017, 22:14
I think they've modified the Mustang, so it's no longer comparable to a drift car.

Right, just would make more sense to me leaving it as a drift car. The only other one in the game is the radbull. GT4 had a few entries already, including the fictional Rocket Bunny.

Cheesenium
10-08-2017, 06:22
Right, just would make more sense to me leaving it as a drift car. The only other one in the game is the radbull. GT4 had a few entries already, including the fictional Rocket Bunny.

We do not know what are the exact reasons that they left his Mustang as a GT4. If they could, they would have leave it as a drift car in the first place.

calliejhon
10-08-2017, 08:01
Ya! I agree with you because we repaired that type of car in our car body repair shop

breyzipp
11-08-2017, 17:12
Is the 2017 Ferrari 488 Challenge coming as future DLC? (or might even just be in the game already) (seems so + hope so :p)

source:

https://youtu.be/mvmN6mtDdR0?t=7m40s

snipeme77
11-08-2017, 22:12
Is the 2017 Ferrari 488 Challenge coming as future DLC? (or might even just be in the game already) (seems so + hope so :p)

source:

https://youtu.be/mvmN6mtDdR0?t=7m40s

Probably DLC I'm guessing. No livery and It would make since if the first track a road course like Interlagos

breyzipp
12-08-2017, 07:08
Probably DLC I'm guessing. No livery and It would make since if the first track a road course like Interlagos

I'm not so sure about that because when they went through the group A cars the (already known) DLC cars were not in there either, just the basic 3.

Would be a weird dev build if the announced DLC would not be in it but the future one will be.

I'm more into believing it's a surprise car in the base game, because now that the DLC cars are not in the build anymore I would think this would be the standard version thats being prepared for release.

Tank621
12-08-2017, 09:24
I'm more into believing it's a surprise car in the base game, because now that the DLC cars are not in the build anymore I would think this would be the standard version thats being prepared for release.

The devs did say numerous times that the number of cars could change. Maybe this one was expected to take longer to develop (Speculation- development could have started later, maybe because the liscense was aquired after the other Ferraris) so it was omitted from the list/car count

snipeme77
12-08-2017, 16:07
I guess it could just be a free car in a free update... the considering it's a Ferrari model and they're proudly showing off the rest of the Ferrari models, it would be stupid not to announce it in the normal car list

UNLESS...

What if this is a car that you can only get if you complete the manufacture Drive in the career mode? Just a thought...

Tank621
12-08-2017, 16:26
UNLESS...

What if this is a car that you can only get if you complete the manufacture Drive in the career mode? Just a thought...

I wouldn't think that would be the case. That would go against the entire ethos of having everything unlocked from the beginning

snipeme77
12-08-2017, 16:53
I wouldn't think that would be the case. That would go against the entire ethos of having everything unlocked from the beginning

Kind of yeah, but would you really cry if each manufacture had a one make class with a special car you had to unlock? Especially in this case when we have a GT3 and GTE 488 already?

Tank621
12-08-2017, 18:08
Kind of yeah, but would you really cry if each manufacture had a one make class with a special car you had to unlock? Especially in this case when we have a GT3 and GTE 488 already?

I wouldn't have a problem with it but the developers have repeated that PCars 2 will have all cars being available at the beginning. A precedent that had already been set with the first game. It wouldn't make sense to contradict their own statements by having a handfull of cars being locked.

breyzipp
13-08-2017, 08:38
I wouldn't have a problem with it but the developers have repeated that PCars 2 will have all cars being available at the beginning. A precedent that had already been set with the first game. It wouldn't make sense to contradict their own statements by having a handfull of cars being locked.

In a way some cars are locked I believe, but only within the career mode. You cannot start immediately in a road car I think but you will unlock racing in that road car as a manufacturer driver. So in a way you unlock new cars in the career mode by getting new contracts and manufacturer invitations. At least that's how I understood that interview video with Stephen Viljoen.

Of course for quick race and multiplayer every car is still available from the start.

The video interview I'm referring to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC9OvVob9e4

Tank621
13-08-2017, 09:17
Ahh that makes more sense, so maybe it could be a case of unlocking the championship rather than unlocking the car

breyzipp
13-08-2017, 23:18
Ahh that makes more sense, so maybe it could be a case of unlocking the championship rather than unlocking the car

Yeah indeed. I think you can see the career mode with it's championships, manufacturer affinity and progress a bit of an "unlocking stuff" minigame, not having any influence whatsoever to the other parts of the game (multiplayer, quick races, time trials). In a way PCARS 1 already is a bit like that but it's more hidden. :) Or maybe the player is not aware of it. :) You just keep playing championships there, you unlock new invitationals (be it a mini championship or a single race day). It's all interconnected in the background as well but not in a way that it makes much sense or gives much insight. I think in PCARS 2 this aspect is enlarged and most importantly, made a lot more transparent for the player. No more need for printouts of championship requirements... at least I hope not. :P

Cheesenium
14-08-2017, 03:49

Yes, I will because I do not want to be forced to play a game mode (quick race, career or worse, MP) to unlock those cars. What's with people and unlocks? Why can't we have games that have no issue in giving out all the content from the first launch? Do we need unlocks to keep people playing?

Also, not every car in the game is pick up and play. You will have problems driving a portion of the car in the car list which you need "unlock" how to drive it decently. They may give you a powerful car from the get go, you drive straight into the gravel as you can't really control it well and you still need to learn it's behaviours to control the beast. That is Pcars's unlock system.

snipeme77
15-08-2017, 01:27
Yes, I will because I do not want to be forced to play a game mode (quick race, career or worse, MP) to unlock those cars. What's with people and unlocks? Why can't we have games that have no issue in giving out all the content from the first launch? Do we need unlocks to keep people playing?

Also, not every car in the game is pick up and play. You will have problems driving a portion of the car in the car list which you need "unlock" how to drive it decently. They may give you a powerful car from the get go, you drive straight into the gravel as you can't really control it well and you still need to learn it's behaviours to control the beast. That is Pcars's unlock system.

I don't have a problem with game releasing with all their content from launch... but especially in a game criticized for having no progression, having 10 or 15 hidden cars (Keep in mind we're only talking about 1 right now) that you can unlock, wither it be through racing or signing in so many times and or playing so many hours would be a nice, under the rug touch. Especially when said car's AREN'T ON THE OFFICIAL CARLIST.

That being said if you locked away say the IndyCars, which you have done in career. I have a right to be a little dissapointed. I hate f1, and I not sure I'm going to like FX either. I don't want to have to play those championship's to unlock the only open wheeled motorsport I can stand. (Sometimes, CART Extremely still makes me rage a lot)

Then we have DLC which is content that's locked behind a paywall. 488 challange may be a DLC car, in fact you probably already know the answer to that, you just can't tell us being a WMD member. Anyway paid DLC on any sort goes against the everything unlocked from the beginning policy. Not only do I have to wait however many weeks or months, but I then have to pay money to unlock the content vs how it used to be done which was playing the crap out of the game...

I get that DLC is a vital part of the industry now, $60 a copy just doesn't cover what it used to anymore and that's okay. For a game as high quality as Pcars 2 looks, I'm willing to pay for that add on experience, especially of you bring on some cars and tracks I like. But going back to the hidden car thing, how can someone be so disappointed with the idea of a few secret cars being hidden for loyal and frequent player to find go along with DLC?.

After so long, or so many people unlock the cars, SMS could just "patch" the game and bring the cars into the normal car list so everyone could play them. Seems like a great idea to me, but judging by your answer that's out the window now.

But to recap my thoughts...

Having a couple hidden locked cars is okay as long as there get-able and not mentioned on the carlist. You go locking some of you headliner cars, or car classes like Indycar or say the R32 Skyline in the Japanese car pack, that when, I at least, have a problem.

FS7
15-08-2017, 02:13
... a game criticized for having no progression,
Progression & sense of accomplishment can mean different things to different people.

I don't understand how playing career mode on easy difficult on shortest length to unlock stuff is progression.
Having all cars & tracks available from the start and doing several custom races on the same track with cars I like is a much better way to progress through the game imo. Personally I like doing races at each track with tyre blanket series (GT3, DTM, LMP2, LMP1, FA).

snipeme77
15-08-2017, 03:22
[QUOTE=FS7;1350259]Progression & sense of accomplishment can mean different things to different people.

I don't understand how playing career mode on easy difficult on shortest length to unlock stuff is progression.
[QUOTE]

Again, as I said in my first post, unlocking hidden cars could have nothing to do with the career mode. It could be hours played, it could be amount of cones hit, could be a birthday present... Any number of factors could be tallied up for something like this.

And yes, no matter what you say, Pcars was widely criticized for not having any sense of progression. Yeah winning races was cool, but you had to win the championship to move on, so if you're like me and you intentionally set the AI so you have to race hard for a win, then you could spend 2 to unlimited seasons racing the same cars, on the same track, in the same weather... Got boring quick. Here's hoping Pcars 2 is better, but it honestly looks like more of the same just stylized and slightly simplified.

But anyway what happens when you do move on? Well you get a trophy you'll see once and never again, and you'll get a nice minute long video introducing you to the next class. Woo thrilling!

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be a jerk. In a sense I agree with you, progression and sense of accomplishment are different things to different people, because they are simply different things.

Progression is fighting tooth and nail for a championship, Its taking punches as they're thrown, crashing the occasional car, but bouncing back and taking the glory. It's about finishing one motorsport and moving on, or continuing, building up the skills and race craft to take the fight online.

Sense of Accomplishment is seeing that trophy at the end, fighting a super power car in the rain and night and just squeaking to the finish line by the skin of your teeth. Even passing a car or finishing a race in a car you don't like or are unfamiliar with, or dare I say taking part in a online race?

Progressing is looking back and seeing the road you traveled and the battles you won to get where you are now. The Trophy so to speak.

Sense of Accomplishment is that feeling right here, right now of doing something great. Holding that trophy high in victory lane and setting it on the shelf to mark a milestone in your career.

Cheesenium
15-08-2017, 03:50
I don't have a problem with game releasing with all their content from launch... but especially in a game criticized for having no progression, having 10 or 15 hidden cars (Keep in mind we're only talking about 1 right now) that you can unlock, wither it be through racing or signing in so many times and or playing so many hours would be a nice, under the rug touch. Especially when said car's AREN'T ON THE OFFICIAL CARLIST.

As far as I know, I am not aware of any locked cars in the game. And I prefer to have no locked cars in the game in any shape or form.

Then we have DLC which is content that's locked behind a paywall. 488 challange may be a DLC car, in fact you probably already know the answer to that, you just can't tell us being a WMD member. Anyway paid DLC on any sort goes against the everything unlocked from the beginning policy. Not only do I have to wait however many weeks or months, but I then have to pay money to unlock the content vs how it used to be done which was playing the crap out of the game...

I get that DLC is a vital part of the industry now, $60 a copy just doesn't cover what it used to anymore and that's okay. For a game as high quality as Pcars 2 looks, I'm willing to pay for that add on experience, especially of you bring on some cars and tracks I like. But going back to the hidden car thing, how can someone be so disappointed with the idea of a few secret cars being hidden for loyal and frequent player to find go along with DLC?.

Firstly, do not assume that WMD2 members knows exactly what DLC is planned for Pcars 2. Outside the leaks, like the 488 Challenge, we know as much as you do at this stage.

Are you assuming that DLC and cars that are locked in the core game are the same? Both are completely different from each other. I am against having locked content in the game that requires players to grind in some way to unlock. On the other hand, I have no problems with DLCs in general for racing games because there are plenty of cars and track to be featured in a game that will not make it into the core game. DLC is a perfect way to expand this and I am happy with it as long as the content is good and reasonably priced.

I really not sure what's with people hating DLC. No one is forcing you to buy them while most of the time, DLCs are consists of left over unfinished content that could not be shipped with the core game. You think SMS sadistically cut out R32 Group A to deny you? The reason that the car end up as a DLC because they think they might not finish it for the core game and put behind the backburner. If SMS aren't making any DLC, those content will never see the light of the day which you never see a R32 in Pcars 2.

Racing games are often interesting to expand as there is absolutely no way that you can include all interesting content at launch, even GT or Forza could not. DLC is a good way to bring in these content if it is done properly. I rather have DLCs in a racing game than nothing at all, it keeps the game interesting during the DLC support cycle. Than the lame dog approach that Codemaster did with Dirt Rally and Dirt 4 that do not have any DLC because some people like you whined about DLC.

As long as the content is good and it is priced reasonably, I'll buy the DLC and I'll take DLCs over microtransactions any day. Total War Warhammer had a tonne of DLCs by now with sequels lined up, they are most, if not, all of them are very well done because each DLC offers a fresh perspective on the game's campaign. I'll pay CA for those DLC happily as they genuinely expand the game with new experience. There are games that handled DLCs badly and there are games that handled it well, I think SMS did a generally decent job with Pcars 1 DLC.

cxMilk
15-08-2017, 18:46
Having a couple hidden locked cars is okay as long as there get-able and not mentioned on the carlist. You go locking some of you headliner cars, or car classes like Indycar or say the R32 Skyline in the Japanese car pack, that when, I at least, have a problem.
And that's just 1 opinion on which cars shouldn't be locked. If everyone who played pCars were asked their opinions on which cars shouldn't be locked, I'm certain every car on the car list would be considered please-don't-locks.

Having locks in career mode, I can understand, it makes sense, and the way SMS appears to be handling career locks this time around seems fair. Having locks elsewhere in the game is stupidity.

Also, how are "paywall locks" of DLC and normal grind locks remotely the same? DLC ≠ paywall locks. You might as well say the price for the base game is a paywall lock. Short cutting a grind by paying to unlock items that are 99% likely available in the base game is not the same as paying for expansion content, i.e. content that wasn't ready to be implemented into the base game by launch date.

I love a good RPG and I love when games make good use of RPG elements that feel natural to the gameplay. And there's certainly enough racing games out there that fill this niche and do so quite nicely. I enjoy pCars because its focus is racing, and nothing but. I can get whatever sense of progressive fulfillment I might want out of the career mode (since I do enjoy career modes), but I don't have to be weighed down by extraneous RPG gimmicks that honestly bring nothing to the game.

snipeme77
15-08-2017, 19:50
Are you assuming that DLC and cars that are locked in the core game are the same? (1)

I am against having locked content in the game that requires players to grind in some way to unlock. On the other hand, I have no problems with DLCs in general for racing games because there are plenty of cars and track to be featured in a game that will not make it into the core game. DLC is a perfect way to expand this and I am happy with it as long as the content is good and reasonably priced. (2)

I really not sure what's with people hating DLC. No one is forcing you to buy them while most of the time, DLCs are consists of left over unfinished content that could not be shipped with the core game. You think SMS sadistically cut out R32 Group A to deny you? The reason that the car end up as a DLC because they think they might not finish it for the core game and put behind the backburner. If SMS aren't making any DLC, those content will never see the light of the day which you never see a R32 in Pcars 2. (3)

Than the lame dog approach that Codemaster did with Dirt Rally and Dirt 4 that do not have any DLC because some people like you whined about DLC. (4)

As long as the content is good and it is priced reasonably, I'll buy the DLC and I'll take DLCs over microtransactions any day. [...] I think SMS did a generally decent job with Pcars 1 DLC. (5)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Okay I'm going to hit each one of the number I added to the quote.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you assuming that DLC and cars that are locked in the core game are the same? (1)

No I don't, and I thought I made that obvious in my thoughts. So let me restate again
DLC is locked behind a paywall, only unlockable to those with a thick enough wallet. They aren't a necessity for the core game, and they seek to expand rather than reward. (It's like getting a meal instead of getting just the sandwich.)
Locked cars (Remember we're talking about the possibility of secret unannounced cars being slipped into the game as treats) is just a reward for playing the game a lot. (Like getting a free sandwich after eating at a place so many times.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am against having locked content in the game that requires players to grind in some way to unlock. On the other hand, I have no problems with DLCs in general for racing games because there are plenty of cars and track to be featured in a game that will not make it into the core game. DLC is a perfect way to expand this and I am happy with it as long as the content is good and reasonably priced. (2)

As I stated, I don't want main game content that has to be grinded for either. As it stands right now, every single car we know about (excluding the 488 challenge) is available to race on day one at least in the quick race mode. There's a 191 cars known in Pcars 2 and 60 plus tracks, that's a lot. So I'm just amazed that someone could get so worked up if the devs slipped in a couple of extra cars for us to unlock for doing something. It could be anything, log on on your birthday, hit a AI named after a dev, complete one of the life time goals, maybe race in a community event and if so many people do then the car unlocks for everybody. Like I said, could be anything...

And again, this is just a theory. Chances are there's nothing like that in Pcars, and the 488 challenge is just a DLC car.

Also, as I mentioned in my last post, I've got no major problem with DLC. (Most of the time, I'll elaborate in a moment) I bought all the Pcars 1 DLC, and I plan to do the same on Pcars 2.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really not sure what's with people hating DLC. No one is forcing you to buy them while most of the time, DLCs are consists of left over unfinished content that could not be shipped with the core game. You think SMS sadistically cut out R32 Group A to deny you? The reason that the car end up as a DLC because they think they might not finish it for the core game and put behind the backburner. If SMS aren't making any DLC, those content will never see the light of the day which you never see a R32 in Pcars 2. (3)

This is a perfect example of why I dislike some DLC. Yes I do thing SMS took the cars in the Jap car pack out of the game, because they're done and drivable now a month before release. They're a preorder bonus, and honestly though I have no problem with season passes, or expansion packs, I hate preorder bonuses, especially when you can't get the content another way.

The motorsport pack is fine, its a right here, right now benefit of buying the season pass. That's a great move by SMS! But the Japanese car pack for pre ordering the game? No, sorry that's just base game content removed, and the R32 proves it. Without the R32 and Audi in the motorsport pack, Group A has no new cars. And since most people are going to preorder anyway, it may as well have been in the normal car list anyway. Personally I would have put it in the motorsport pack so everyone as the chance to get it
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Than the lame dog approach that Codemaster did with Dirt Rally and Dirt 4 that do not have any DLC because some people like you whined about DLC. (4)

If I recall the hill climb and rallycross was DLC for Dirt rally on PC. It launched later with everything on consoles.
Dirt 4 has just came out, too early for DLC.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As long as the content is good and it is priced reasonably, I'll buy the DLC and I'll take DLCs over microtransactions any day. [...] I think SMS did a generally decent job with Pcars 1 DLC. (5)

Completely agree.

Tank621
15-08-2017, 20:00
Great. Now I want a sandwich...

All things considered DLC for PCars 1 was so cheap I felt like I was stealing from them plus they had 10 free cars after launch.

snipeme77
15-08-2017, 20:27
Great. Now I want a sandwich...

All things considered DLC for PCars 1 was so cheap I felt like I was stealing from them plus they had 10 free cars after launch.

We already know we aren't getting the free cars anymore, and that kind of sucks because it gave me a reason to come back month after month...

Fanapryde
15-08-2017, 20:31
We already know we aren't getting the free cars anymore, and that kind of sucks because it gave me a reason to come back month after month...
We got the free cars as a kind of compensation for the game availability delay, so....

snipeme77
15-08-2017, 20:36
We got the free cars as a kind of compensation for the game availability delay, so....

Yeah I know, that's why I'm not bad about it.

breyzipp
15-08-2017, 20:45
PCARS 1 also launched with 65 car or something, now we have 180 without the DLC. So we have a much bigger roster at release this time and quite frankly that lowers the need for new cars a bit. I for sore will have my hands full for many months to try out all 197 cars on various tracks in various conditions.

Konan
16-08-2017, 05:27
PCARS 1 also launched with 65 car or something, now we have 180 without the DLC. So we have a much bigger roster at release this time and quite frankly that lowers the need for new cars a bit. I for sore will have my hands full for many months to try out all 197 cars on various tracks in various conditions.

Bang on the money...:cool:

Cheesenium
16-08-2017, 06:14
This is a perfect example of why I dislike some DLC. Yes I do thing SMS took the cars in the Jap car pack out of the game, because they're done and drivable now a month before release. They're a preorder bonus, and honestly though I have no problem with season passes, or expansion packs, I hate preorder bonuses, especially when you can't get the content another way.

The motorsport pack is fine, its a right here, right now benefit of buying the season pass. That's a great move by SMS! But the Japanese car pack for pre ordering the game? No, sorry that's just base game content removed, and the R32 proves it. Without the R32 and Audi in the motorsport pack, Group A has no new cars. And since most people are going to preorder anyway, it may as well have been in the normal car list anyway. Personally I would have put it in the motorsport pack so everyone as the chance to get it

All I can say is, that 8 DLC cars you are getting, they aren't finished at the moment in WMD. They are added to the game fairly late, in the last couple of months with bugs remained and the physics are not final. The core game cars are largely done with some bug fixing to do. It is not like they cut these cars and made it preorder DLC because they want it.

The preorder packs is made to keep the retailers happy. Even AC did the same shady crap, with pretty much every game did the same if it is sold in retail. I hate it but nothing can be done unless you dont want to sell your game in retail.

And SMS did mentioned that the preorder bonus will be available for sale after a period of exclusivity. Just like how it was with Pcars 1.

Tank621
16-08-2017, 08:02
And SMS did mentioned that the preorder bonus will be available for sale after a period of exclusivity. Just like how it was with Pcars 1.

I completely missed that one. Do you know where/when they said this?

F1_Racer68
16-08-2017, 12:19
I completely missed that one. Do you know where/when they said this?

It's been discussed repeatedly on the GTPlanet forums which are frequented by Ian and several other SMS executives.

Ironically, I see more of Ian over there than I do here on the official forum.... LOL

Konan
16-08-2017, 12:42
Ironically, I see more of Ian over there than I do here on the official forum.... LOL

That's because there are more than enough "representatives" of the game over here anyway...:cool:

F1_Racer68
16-08-2017, 18:03
That's because there are more than enough "representatives" of the game over here anyway...:cool:

It wasn't at all meant as a criticism. I love the fact that they are so embedded in the community, and making such a concerted effort to connect with the customers.

It just struck me as somewhat funny that you need to go to a 3rd party site to talk with him lately. :)

It does however make perfect sense since his time is limited, so going to those 3rd party sites is a more effective use of time. It does however mean those who primarily come here often miss out on the good stuff.

Konan
16-08-2017, 18:33
...which gets posted here by frequent GTP visitors (including you) anyway...thanks for that BTW (you know who i'm talking about :cool:)
Oh...and i didn't take it as criticism mate...just wanted it clarified for the "non GTP visitors" :D

ramm21
16-08-2017, 20:43
Non GTP visitors appreciate GTP info :D

RacingAtHome
16-08-2017, 21:24
It's been discussed repeatedly on the GTPlanet forums which are frequented by Ian and several other SMS executives.

Probably because he hangs out in the unseeable zone.

Konan
16-08-2017, 21:46
Probably because he hangs out in the unseeable zone.

Shhhhhhh....that's supposed to be a secret...:p

RacingAtHome
16-08-2017, 21:51
Shhhhhhh....that's supposed to be a secret...:p

I don't know what's in the unseeable zone. Because I didn't pay £50 in 2015 to see it.

Konan
16-08-2017, 21:52
Neither did he...

Tank621
16-08-2017, 22:32
Is the unseeable zone like Super Hans' party?

http://youtu.be/3TlwsjGB32c

Konan
16-08-2017, 23:08
Worse...

Tank621
17-08-2017, 14:42
Ferrari 333sp Article http://www.projectcarsgame.com/newspc2/mr-momos-american-dream-the-ferrari-333-sp-comes-to-project-cars-2.html?lang=en

snipeme77
19-08-2017, 16:22

Look who was right, 14 secret cars to unlock! Thank you SMS!

Tank621
19-08-2017, 18:12
I guess it could just be a free car in a free update... the considering it's a Ferrari model and they're proudly showing off the rest of the Ferrari models, it would be stupid not to announce it in the normal car list

UNLESS...

This paragraph is from the career article

'When you successfully complete the Proving Grounds event, you will be tagged as a Factory Driver. You then get the opportunity to compete in a series of Manufacturer Drives, driving a selection of their cars. Successful completion of these will result in unlocking a car for that manufacturer.'

Seems like you might be right

Edit: Oops I missed your earlier message, I probably owe you a drink now after naysaying your entire argument

APR193
19-08-2017, 18:30
My question now is are these cars unannounced or from the car list we know of? Not that I feel we need more cars, just I'd personally like anything that is locked to be held back as a secret.

Eitherway I hope its not too much of a grind as that's not what I want from Project Cars. Career mode as a whole though is looking great

snipeme77
19-08-2017, 19:03
My question now is are these cars unannounced or from the car list we know of? Not that I feel we need more cars, just I'd personally like anything that is locked to be held back as a secret.

Eitherway I hope its not too much of a grind as that's not what I want from Project Cars. Career mode as a whole though is looking great

My bet is unannounced because we saw the 488 challenge car in the about to be gold version of the game... which was a unannounced car...

Mattze
19-08-2017, 19:13

I don't think so. Which cars of Bentley, Ginetta or Lamborghini should that be? All relevant cars of these manufacturers are already in the game. I think this statement refers only to career mode. For example, you cannot choose the Veneno in your career until you're a Lamborghini factory driver.

Tank621
19-08-2017, 19:17
I don't think so. Which cars of Bentley, Ginetta or Lamborghini should that be? All relevant cars of these manufacturers are already in the game. I think this statement refers only to career mode. For example, you cannot choose the Veneno in your career until you're a Lamborghini factory driver.

But they could be older models and that could give us dozens of possibilities

APR193
19-08-2017, 19:20

There's plenty of models from Bentley, Ginetta and Lamborghini that could be included that aren't. However I like your idea of it being locked to career mode, I think that's the best way SMS can do unlockables

breyzipp
19-08-2017, 19:34
Part of me thinks SMS would never put unlockable cars behind career mode. As Mattze said for Ginetta, Bentley etc... finding an additional (interesting) car from these brands would not be so easy.

On the other hand, we see that 488 Challenge appear in the first build where very obviously the day one DLC cars have been removed from. So for whatever bizarre reason that 488 Challenge is already in the game build before DLC cars would be which would make me seriously think this is much more likely a hidden car in the base game rather than DLC content.

Online players don't want to do career mode, so maybe these extra cars are all road cars, single make cars and not pure racing cars. So the online racers would most likely not miss them either. And it would make perfectly sense to put (mostly) road cars behind that section of career mode.

It would be a real clever move from SMS, if you announce the game has 14 cars more or less when you're around 300 noone really bothers with 14 cars more or less. Having a nifty surprise like this build into the game would be supercool.

If it's not true, so be it.
If it is true, it is obviously ment to be a surprise and for that reason I won't add it (not even the rumor) to the topic post. It's a bit like the barn finds in Forza Horizon, I totally love the surprise effect of that as well and I don't want to see any spoilers for those either.

Tank621
19-08-2017, 19:35
However it's implemented, it is a very tangible form of progression and whilst I was a little bit apprehensive about the idea at first I now think it's quite a good idea. A proper reward for certain achievements. I almost want to keep the rest of the cars a suprise

snipeme77
19-08-2017, 20:00
I have no doubt in my mind that we're talking about 1 make race cars streetcars and maybe some historic race cars that would fit in the the two slower vintage GT classes. For example the ginetta G4 I think is what it's called.

I really doubt these cars will be implemented into the headline classes. My bet there are the orphan cars from this game

APR193
19-08-2017, 20:06
Ginetta G4 would be awesome, as would a G10, G12 to fit into current classes or even a G20 as a single make class.

I have my doubts that they're unannounced cars, but I hope so

Tank621
20-08-2017, 11:56
I have no doubt in my mind that we're talking about 1 make race cars...

So uhh Nissan Micra Cup anyone?

F1_Racer68
20-08-2017, 20:05

I've seen them race here in Canada several times. They are actually a lot of fun to watch, as they provide really close racing all through the field. Also cool to hear the tire squeel in the corners since the engines are so quiet.

hkraft300
20-08-2017, 23:37
They have engines?

F1_Racer68
21-08-2017, 00:16
They have engines?

Yes they do. They are 4HP (4 Hamster Power) :D

phil.94
21-08-2017, 15:08

Or Porsche 911 GT 3 Cup? Audi TT Cup? BMW M235i Cup?

rosko
21-08-2017, 17:36
Or Porsche 911 GT 3 Cup? Audi TT Cup? BMW M235i Cup?

yes and a bunch of other cup cars like the elise mx5 b4 i want to see a freakin micra.

In fact a Cup themed dlc with all of these would be one hell of a DLC iMO.

F1_Racer68
21-08-2017, 18:01
yes and a bunch of other cup cars like the elise mx5 b4 i want to see a freakin micra.

In fact a Cup themed dlc with all of these would be one hell of a DLC iMO.

That's got my vote!! :encouragement:

Tank621
21-08-2017, 18:23
Awh but Micra Cup is the pinnacle of motorsport. In all seriousness though a spec cup DLC is a really good idea

3800racingfool
21-08-2017, 21:25

+1 for an MX5 Cup car. Pretty sure my most driven car in the original NFS Shift was the Miata.

Also, inb4 it's revealed the mystery Ferrari is just a part of a yet-to-be-announced DLC pack. :P

mattikake
21-08-2017, 21:59
Not read all the thread but is there a reason for the demise of the Formula B and the Formula Gulf? Is it licensing? I mean, the model for both these already exists in PCARS so why get rid?

Really disappointing and is seriously making me think of just waiting for GT Sport instead, otherwise I find myself going for the full (expensive) version and hope they bring out more open wheelers as DLC. There should be more open wheel racing cars, not less. I mean, PCARS2 wants to be the most serious racing sim, but it's hardly got any "proper" racing cars. I was hoping to see more open wheel/open cockpit cars - like F3's British an Euro spec, Palmer-Audi's, Formula Renault (the 2.0l not the 3.5), Formula First etc.

All these GT3 cars instead. I hate them. Overweight, no traction, crap downforce and nightmare brakes. Everything a racing car shouldn't be. They're just glorified supercars designed to cruise past the beach showing off the size of your wallet and lack of talent to 14yo girls. They're not ready to become racing cars. Leave them on the road where they belong.

Tank621
21-08-2017, 22:13
Not read all the thread but is there a reason for the demise of the Formula B and the Formula Gulf? Is it licensing? I mean, the model for both these already exists in PCARS so why get rid?

Really disappointing and is seriously making me think of just waiting for GT Sport instead, otherwise I find myself going for the full (expensive) version and hope they bring out more open wheelers as DLC. There should be more open wheel racing cars, not less. I mean, PCARS2 wants to be the most serious racing sim, but it's hardly got any "proper" racing cars. I was hoping to see more open wheel/open cockpit cars - like F3's British an Euro spec, Palmer-Audi's, Formula Renault (the 2.0l not the 3.5), Formula First etc.

All these GT3 cars instead. I hate them. Overweight, no traction, crap downforce and nightmare brakes. Everything a racing car shouldn't be. They're just glorified supercars designed to cruise past the beach showing off the size of your wallet and lack of talent to 14yo girls. They're not ready to become racing cars. Leave them on the road where they belong.

Formula B has similar-ish performance to the FR3.5 so was replaced by it
Formula Gulf I assume was liscensing

GT3 is by far the most popular category in the first game why shouldn't they add more cars. And if you think they aren't proper race cars I suggest you watch some of the Blancpain GT series, some of the best and most competetive racing I have seen in recent years. It's a constant battle between grizzled veterans and the young up and coming stars of motorsport- very few go through open wheel formulas anymore due to a lack of oppurtunities, instead they do 1 or 2 F3 or F2 championships and then switch to GTs

ramm21
21-08-2017, 23:03

This guy needs Formula E in his life

F1_Racer68
21-08-2017, 23:07

Wait..... What?!?!? :confused:

Are you sure you mean GT3?

Crap downforce? No traction? Nightmare brakes?

Why am I feeling like this post is flame bait and that I just fell for it?

Not my favorite class by any means, but they are in fact the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you said BY DESIGN.

ramm21
21-08-2017, 23:13
Wait..... What?!?!? :confused:

Are you sure you mean GT3?

Crap downforce? No traction? Nightmare brakes?

Why am I feeling like this post is flame bait and that I just fell for it?

Not my favorite class by any means, but they are in fact the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you said BY DESIGN.

Ya that statement had me so confused.. Showing off your GT3 racecar at the beach lol.

Mahjik
22-08-2017, 00:09
Really disappointing and is seriously making me think of just waiting for GT Sport instead

How many open wheelers are in GT Sport?

hkraft300
22-08-2017, 01:45
Really disappointing and is seriously making me think of just waiting for GT Sport instead

Why?

Wait for it...

Because...:

...PCARS2 wants to be the most serious racing sim, but it's hardly got any "proper" racing cars.

Lol...
OMG...
This guy is too funny...
Have an :applause:

FS7
22-08-2017, 02:01
Really disappointing and is seriously making me think of just waiting for GT Sport instead...
...I mean, PCARS2 wants to be the most serious racing sim, but it's hardly got any "proper" racing cars.
GTS doesn't have any open-wheelers, and so far it's got a very weak car list compared to pretty much every other current game out there.
If you think PCars2 got hardly any proper racing cars then you'll be very disappointed with GTS car list, not a single current LMP1, no LMP2, no group C, no WTCC, no GT1, and the list goes on. Instead PD adds fictional upgrades to road cars and label them as gr.3/gr.4 just for the sake of increasing car count.

BTW I also was disappointed with FB not being in PCars2, imo it's better/more fun to drive than the FR3.5.

Fanapryde
22-08-2017, 05:56

I'd like to have a dislike button riight now...:barbershop_quartet_

F1_Racer68
22-08-2017, 10:50
I'd like to have a dislike button riight now...:barbershop_quartet_

More like a "WTF?!?!" button :D

Konan
22-08-2017, 11:56

Worth To Follow :confused:

breyzipp
22-08-2017, 12:00

You complain about open wheelers in PCARS2, say you hate the GT3 cars and then threaten to get GT Sport instead? :confused: I highly recommend that you do a head count of the open wheelers and GT3 cars over there first...

Fanapryde
22-08-2017, 12:41
Haha... yes, would be even better.

It's just that I never seen a "WTF button" in forums.
A "Dislike" or "Disagree" on the other hand... :rolleyes:

F1_Racer68
22-08-2017, 14:11
Haha... yes, would be even better.

It's just that I never seen a "WTF button" in forums.
A "Dislike" or "Disagree" on the other hand... :rolleyes:

Agreed... But this is such a "special" case, it deserves a special button :D

Tank621
22-08-2017, 14:32
Lamborghini Article http://www.projectcarsgame.com/newspc2/project-cars-2-welcomes-lamborghini-7-raging-bulls-built-to-perform.html?lang=en

FS7
22-08-2017, 14:56
You complain about open wheelers in PCARS2, say you hate the GT3 cars and then threaten to get GT Sport instead? :confused: I highly recommend that you do a head count of the open wheelers and GT3 cars over there first...
You mean real GT3 cars, right? Because adding fictional upgrades to a road car and calling it gr.3 doesn't count imo.

hkraft300
22-08-2017, 15:21
You mean real GT3 cars, right? Because adding fictional upgrades to a road car and calling it gr.3 doesn't count imo.

Lol
I thoroughly encourage any and all Gran Turismo-bashing.
Please, continue.

cluck
22-08-2017, 15:29
^^^ Keep it civilised though, please :). We all play games for enjoyment and that enjoyment comes in many flavours :)

rosko
22-08-2017, 16:50
So what is the missing GT3 car & Road in the list???

Edit:

RS 01 GT3? Rocket Bunny Street?

Still not officially announced.

Tank621
22-08-2017, 17:26
So what is the missing GT3 car & Road in the list???

Edit:

RS 01 GT3? Rocket Bunny Street?

Still not officially announced.

I'm guessing that's a double yes seeing as we've spotted both in the development build videos

Usually I'd say don't assume anything that hasn't been officially announced but they fit the gaps and I feel like they wouldn't allow for public videos if content wasn't yet certain for launch

FS7
22-08-2017, 18:48
Lol
I thoroughly encourage any and all Gran Turismo-bashing.
Please, continue.
No bashing coming from me, just the plain truth.
I enjoyed the GT games on PS2 and expect more from PD, but after seeing the series declining over the years I decided to give up on GT and move the PC sims.

Tank621
22-08-2017, 19:13
No bashing coming from me, just the plain truth.
I enjoyed the GT games on PS2 and expect more from PD, but after seeing the series declining over the years I decided to give up on GT and move the PC sims.

I feel the same about Forza, I have played and very much enjoyed every single Forza game but this is the first time I have ever seriously considered not buying it. It's a shadow of what it used to be. I could go into a massive amount of detail as to why but this is not the thread to do that.

Konan
22-08-2017, 19:24
It's a shadow of what it used to be.

That's just because PCARS2 casts a huge shadow over all of them...:p

Tank621
22-08-2017, 20:22
That's just because PCARS2 casts a huge shadow over all of them...:p

Are you saying that Project Cars is the Moon and that it eclipses all other racing games?

FS7
22-08-2017, 20:29
I feel the same about Forza, I have played and very much enjoyed every single Forza game but this is the first time I have ever seriously considered not buying it. It's a shadow of what it used to be. I could go into a massive amount of detail as to why but this is not the thread to do that.
I played all Forza games up to FM4 but also gave up on that series. There was a nice selection of cars & tracks in FM4 but the fact that I couldn't setup a proper race weekend offline was a major bummer imo.

Tank621
22-08-2017, 20:46
I played all Forza games up to FM4 but also gave up on that series. There was a nice selection of cars & tracks in FM4 but the fact that I couldn't setup a proper race weekend offline was a major bummer imo.

Technically there are all the options for creating a custom AI race (filtering car choices down to class, category, years and whatnot) in a private lobby but in the last few games but those options just don't do anything. Like you can select 23 AI but only 5 appear in the lobby and if you filter car selection too much they won't choose one even if there are cars to select. The game still has all the custom lobby settings that have existed since Forza 3 but they haven't worked since then.
And it's really damn annoying as I want to things like a 90s CART Indy 500 (well more an Indy 125 but you get the idea) but it is literally impossible even though all the options to do it exist.

Oops I just forgot what I literally just said about this not being the right thread Haha

FS7
22-08-2017, 21:38
I couldn't setup a proper race weekend offline

Technically there are all the options for creating a custom AI race (filtering car choices down to class, category, years and whatnot) in a private lobby...
I know about custom races in private lobbies, but there's no way I'm paying an online subscription to do something that other games let me do offline for free. That's one of the reasons I moved to PC sims.

Anyways, PCars1 did a pretty good job with gameplay options, now with PCars2 bringing improved offline racing and even more cars & tracks there's no reason for me to ever go back to console sims.

Tank621
22-08-2017, 21:55
I know about custom races in private lobbies, but there's no way I'm paying an online subscription to do something that other games let me do offline for free. That's one of the reasons I moved to PC sims.

Anyways, PCars1 did a pretty good job with gameplay options, now with PCars2 bringing improved offline racing and even more cars & tracks there's no reason for me to ever go back to console sims.

Oh yeah, I should have pointed out that those options used to exist for offline races (and would work) but now only exist online even though they don't work.

I'm kind of in a hybrid state of xbox and PC currently xbox is the easier option for me so that's what I primarily use but I'll probably end up with the PCars on both

amggt3
31-08-2017, 03:26
Hello everyone!
It is my first post here so I cannot post a link but one question please. I noticed that the big spoiler of the AMG GT3 is different to the car that I saw in real life. The attachment of the spoiler is different to the real one. Why?

F1_Racer68
31-08-2017, 03:36
Hello everyone!
It is my first post here so I cannot post a link but one question please. I noticed that the big spoiler of the AMG GT3 is different to the car that I saw in real life. The attachment of the spoiler is different to the real one. Why?

In game version is based on 2015/2016 models. If you saw the real one this year, then yes, it has a different rear wing mounting system. That is a 2017 specific change and will not be reflected in game.

breyzipp
31-08-2017, 12:49
Hello everyone!

I think this is pretty funny for a first post. :) I wonder how a similar first post in other games would look like. :)

World of Tanks - Hey, first post here! I noticed the barrel on my T-34 is too short.
Battlefield 1 - Hey first post here! I noticed my soldier is wearing combat boots from WW II.
World of Warcraft - Hey, first post here! I noticed my woodelves have a 21st century haircut.
Gran Turismo 6 - Hey first post here! Why does my car sound like a vacuum cleaner?

(I'm sure someone can find a couple more). :)

hkraft300
31-08-2017, 14:10
Street Fighter: Hey first post here! I noticed Ken's stance is wrong.

Mahjik
31-08-2017, 14:44
Alright guys, that's enough razzing for today... ;)

F1_Racer68
31-08-2017, 16:27
It's actually a legitimate question.

There is a significant difference in the rear wing mounts between the 2016 car and the 2017 car.

2015/2016 car

2017 car

Juhu_0815
31-08-2017, 17:06
Hi,

I hope the Porsche LMP1 will come with the DLCs during the year. Any info on this topic available?

amazed
31-08-2017, 17:37
Hi,

I hope the Porsche LMP1 will come with the DLCs during the year. Any info on this topic available?

No, sorry.....

Tank621
31-08-2017, 18:19
But I would would bet alot of money on it being the most highly requested car at this point. The current speculation for why it wouldn't be included is either licensing costs or that Porsche may have some technical secrets which would mean that SMS feels that they couldn't reproduce it to their standards for accuracy

But now Porsche is pulling out as an LMP1 manufacturer they might suprise us

As I said this is speculation so don't take any of this as fact but I would take it into consideration to avoid getting too hopeful

amazed
31-08-2017, 18:39
No, sorry.....

Even if there was..... *NDA* :p

amggt3
31-08-2017, 21:06
In game version is based on 2015/2016 models. If you saw the real one this year, then yes, it has a different rear wing mounting system. That is a 2017 specific change and will not be reflected in game.

Thanks for your answer. I wonder because every AMG GT3 in 2016 had the other/new mounting.

BiffyClyro88
01-09-2017, 10:47
[QUOTE=breyzipp;1322790]These are all the cars that will be available in Project CARS 2 at launch on September 22th 2017.
There will be a total of 189 cars in the base game, 4 exclusive cars in the Motorsport Pack and 4 exclusive cars in the Japanese Cars Pack . All this combined the game will launch with a total of 197 cars.

DLC car pack info:
The Motorsports Pack is only available for Season Pass holders and cannot be purchased separately.
The Japanese Cars Pack is available in the boxed Limited, Collector's and Ultra editions, or in the digital Standard and Deluxe editions of the game.
The Season Pass is included in the boxed Collector's and Ultra editions, or in the digital Deluxe editions of the game.
For more info on the game editions, DLC car packs or pre-order info check out the official Project CARS 2 pre-order page (http://www.projectcarsgame.com/preorder.html).

Once for all i want to understand, Can someone please clarify this? To get the Motorsport DLC i'm forced to preorder the Deluxe version 100bucks or can i simply buy the standard version and some time later whenever i want to buy the Season Pass will i still be able to get the Motorsport Pack???!!

F1_Racer68
01-09-2017, 11:00
When season pass becomes available for separate purchase the motorsports pack will come with it. But you cannot buy motorsports pack on it's own.

My only caveat with that is that for now at least, the season pass cannot be purchased outside of the preorder bundle.

Simontibbett
01-09-2017, 18:50
[QUOTE=breyzipp;1322790]These are all the cars that will be available in Project CARS 2 at launch on September 22th 2017.
There will be a total of 189 cars in the base game, 4 exclusive cars in the Motorsport Pack and 4 exclusive cars in the Japanese Cars Pack . All this combined the game will launch with a total of 197 cars.

DLC car pack info:
The Motorsports Pack is only available for Season Pass holders and cannot be purchased separately.
The Japanese Cars Pack is available in the boxed Limited, Collector's and Ultra editions, or in the digital Standard and Deluxe editions of the game.
The Season Pass is included in the boxed Collector's and Ultra editions, or in the digital Deluxe editions of the game.
For more info on the game editions, DLC car packs or pre-order info check out the official Project CARS 2 pre-order page (http://www.projectcarsgame.com/preorder.html).

Once for all i want to understand, Can someone please clarify this? To get the Motorsport DLC i'm forced to preorder the Deluxe version 100bucks or can i simply buy the standard version and some time later whenever i want to buy the Season Pass will i still be able to get the Motorsport Pack???!!

I guess I need to go back and change my pre-order to the "big" one.

breyzipp
02-09-2017, 11:40
I'm sure the season pass will become available separately as well at some point. If you don't want to pay for the big editions yet but plan to upgrade to the season pass later I think that's perfectly reasonable to do.

Konan
02-09-2017, 12:06
...which i am going to do...don't get me wrong,i would love to have all the extra merchandise but the wife has a say in that also...:(

breyzipp
02-09-2017, 12:32
...which i am going to do...don't get me wrong,i would love to have all the extra merchandise but the wife has a say in that also...:(

Not such nonsense on my sofa! :highly_amused:

Greetings!
Single Life, Best Life

;)

amazed
02-09-2017, 12:36
Alternatively, my other half is a gamer too. He'll still be playing Zelda on the Switch while I'm on PC2.... :yes:

Eric Rowland
05-09-2017, 18:25

wife = CFO.....

Konan
05-09-2017, 18:28
wife = CFO.....

You don't have a clue how right you are mate...LOL

banner77amc
07-09-2017, 01:25
You don't have a clue how right you are mate...LOL

Correction CEO and CFO (my wife saw the post and made me add CEO)

amazed
07-09-2017, 04:54
Whereas I'm a CCABW.
Chief Cook And Bottle Washer!

snipeme77
08-09-2017, 19:01
488 challange was just shown in the career stream. If its a DLC car, someone's getting fired

breyzipp
08-09-2017, 19:09
2017 Ferrari 488 Challenge added to the car list. After today's lifestream.... lol I guess it's no secret anymore. ;)

This should also be the fastest GT race car we have now, previously it was the Renault RS01 Trophy.

F1_Racer68
08-09-2017, 19:54
2017 Ferrari 488 Challenge added to the car list. After today's lifestream.... lol I guess it's no secret anymore. ;)

This should also be the fastest GT race car we have now, previously it was the Renault RS01 Trophy.

Not so sure..... I hear the Huracan Super Trofeo is pretty damn quick. Would be an interesting run off between these 2.

breyzipp
08-09-2017, 20:15
Not so sure..... I hear the Huracan Super Trofeo is pretty damn quick. Would be an interesting run off between these 2.

Hmm ok 620 HP for the Lambo, 670 for the 488. But the RS01 is only at 550 so I missed that somehow, thought it was more performant than the ST.

I know pure BHP is not everything but I will just sort them on that for now. Once the game is out, some multiclass races will quickly show which one is faster. :)

1. 488 (670 bhp)
2. ST (620 bhp)
3 RS01 (550 bhp)

... for now ;)

Tank621
11-09-2017, 13:40
Group 44 Jag article http://www.projectcarsgame.com/newspc2/jaguar-e-type-v12-group44-a-tale-of-two-cats.html?lang=en

Tank621
15-09-2017, 11:19
Opel Astra TCR ariticle https://www.projectcarsgame.com/newspc2/opel-astra-tcr-a-winning-tradition-going-back-to-1901.html?lang=en

breyzipp
16-09-2017, 09:26
I added the info for manufacturer affinity to the car list. Since the meaning of the words "affinity" and "love" are not that distant from each other, I finally found a reason to mark something in pink as well. ;)

Depending on how hard it is to earn affinity for a manufacturer this can be quite useful to plan ahead.

For example, let's say you start in GT3 (or work your way there as fast as possible since its locked) and you don't know which car to use. You don't really care which car exactly to use but you want something to work on your affinity levels. Since you can't earn affinity for Acura, Cadillac, Mercedes-AMG and Renault those are already ruled out. That leaves us with these options :

2013 Aston Martin Vantage GT3
2015 Audi R8 LMS / 2015 Audi R8 LMS Endurance
2015 Bentley Continental GT3 (2015) / 2016 Bentley Continental GT3 (2016) / 2016 Bentley Continental GT3 Endurance
2016 BMW M6 GT3 / 2012 BMW Z4 GT3
2016 Ferrari 488 GT3
2016 Ginetta G55 GT3
2016 Lamborghini Huracán GT3
2016 McLaren 650S GT3
2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
2016 Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 (R35)
2016 Porsche 911 GT3 R / 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 R Endurance

Now if you want to filter that further down and plan to do each branch of the career path anyway you can already rule out a couple of brands:
* Audi is the only affinity manufacturer in LMP1, best to use the Audi there.
* BMW is the only affinity manufacturer in touring cars, best to use the BMW there.
* Porsche has a separate Cayman Cup in career, I assume that's enough to get Porsche affinity.
* Lamborghini has a separate Super Trofeo career, I assume that's enough to get Lamborghini affinity.
* Ginetta has a separate GT5 and Ginetta Junior career, I assume that's enough to get Ginetta affinity.

That leaves us with :
2013 Aston Martin Vantage GT3
2015 Bentley Continental GT3 (2015) / 2016 Bentley Continental GT3 (2016) / 2016 Bentley Continental GT3 Endurance
2016 Ferrari 488 GT3
2016 McLaren 650S GT3
2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
2016 Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 (R35)

If you look in which motorsports these 6 remaining manufacturers are present :
Aston - GT4, GTE, Vintage GT (C)
Bentley - LMP900
Ferrari - GT1, GTE, GTO, LMP900, Vintage GT (A), Vintage Prototype B
McLaren - GT1
Mercedes-Benz - GT1, Vintage GT (B), Vintage GT (D)
Nissan - Group 5, Group A, Group C, GT1, GTO, Vintage GT (A)

I greyed out the vintage stuff since I'm not sure if there is much career races for them. Ferrari and Nissan you can rule out already for enough opportunities in other branches. And Aston I can do in GT4 or GTE no problem.
Then there is Bentley (LMP900), McLaren (GT1) and Mercedes (GT1) left. I like the Bentley Speed 8 for LMP900 but I'm not so sure its a branch in career. Same for the Mercedes CLK and McLaren F1 GTR in GT1.

Since I really don't want to do my GT3 career with that old SLS GT3 I rule Mercedes out that way. So that leaves the Bentley Continental GT3 (3 variants) and the McLaren 650S GT3, two cars I really like and I would probably pick one of these from.

Either way, that's really long term planning but you can see what I'm getting at. This all comes from Forza Motorsport 6 experience of doing my career as efficient as possible to max out affinity levels there. :P

I will start my racing in the "zero to hero" in a GT style anyway so I will begin in tier 6 Ginetta Junior, then tier 5 Ginetta GT5, then tier 4 probably Porsche Cayman or else GT4 depending on how things go. And I haven't looked any further than that since we'll see how it goes when we get there. Those first 2 tiers where the only option for me is Ginetta anyway I will have a good idea how fast affinity is gained so in the end all the planning ahead might not be needed after all. But it's good to be prepared. ;)

breyzipp
16-09-2017, 10:02
I also deliberately removed one particular suspicious car from the car list (the regular forumers know which one it was). The last part of that particular developer stream video has been cut off on YouTube so it's obviously this car wasn't ment to be revealed yet. Whatever the plans are for this car, I'm sure it will show up again in the future since it was in a very recent build.

Tank621
16-09-2017, 11:02
I wonder if Breyzipp meticulously plans out the rest of his life too, like does he have a formula to work out the perfect butter to bread ratio so it is used as efficiently as possible?
But I am definitely going to make a note of all that because that could be very useful

Once again thanks for your work mate, that save s the rest of us quite a bit of time

breyzipp
16-09-2017, 11:38
I wonder if Breyzipp meticulously plans out the rest of his life too, like does he have a formula to work out the perfect butter to bread ratio so it is used as efficiently as possible?
But I am definitely going to make a note of all that because that could be very useful

Once again thanks for your work mate, that save s the rest of us quite a bit of time

Well I have been a PLC programmer for 17 years where I was really good at looking at a concept or installation layout and think ahead in time of possible bugs, flaws, risks and all that. :) So yes I have a natural habbit of looking ahead of me and plan forwards. :) I guess it's also the engineer / tech guy in me that can really overthink a game and rip it apart, analyse it and then see what is the most efficient way to play it.

* Give me any credit based racing game with a perk / unlock / buy economy system (like FH3 and Dirt 4) and I will find the most efficient way to spend credits and upgrade / buy / unlock things. :)
* Give me any FPS game with weapons and different types of ammo and I will be really preservative with that ammo (and grenades and such). The other day I was playing CoD Infinity a bit more since I never completed the campaign. In such a game I rarely use the weapon that is most efficient or even the best one for the situation. I always use the type of weapon where my ammo is full for since I cannot pick up more ammo for that weapon type anyway. :p

I don't know, seems like I always want to play games on the highest efficiency.

Getting a bit off topic here but Horizon Zero Dawn on the PS4 Pro earlier this year was in fact the first game where I was really using the weapons that are most efficient for certain enemies. That game in that aspect is really brilliant, so many weapons and ammo types, so many machines that are weak to one thing or strong to another. Really enjoyed that game a lot. But if devs are sloppy and too many weapons and ammo are effective against too many enemy types then this fellow goes in ammo hamster mode. :p

snipeme77
17-09-2017, 02:32
I also deliberately removed one particular suspicious car from the car list (the regular forumers know which one it was). The last part of that particular developer stream video has been cut off on YouTube so it's obviously this car wasn't ment to be revealed yet. Whatever the plans are for this car, I'm sure it will show up again in the future since it was in a very recent build.

Lol. pity though, car sounded great!

When are we going to start a DLC thread, I got word of a new rallycross car too!

Zpectre87
17-09-2017, 02:59
It's a good car list but, to my disappointment, GT4 is one of the worst classes... Mostly rehashed cars and none of the new ones like M4, Shelby GT350 or McLaren 570S...

SMS paid too much attention to GT3 and forgot about many other classes... I understand GT3 is what people race the most but the quality of the car selection across the classes is not very consistent IMO. There are amazing ones like GT3 (obviously), Group A and GT1, and very poor ones like GT4 and TC.

If it's like PC1 there will be DLC for one year though so hopefully there are some new additions.

snipeme77
17-09-2017, 03:16
It's a good car list but, to my disappointment, GT4 is one of the worst classes... Mostly rehashed cars and none of the new ones like M4, Shelby GT350 or McLaren 570S...

SMS paid too much attention to GT3 and forgot about many other classes... I understand GT3 is what people race the most but the quality of the car selection across the classes is not very consistent IMO. There are amazing ones like GT3 (obviously), Group A and GT1, and very poor ones like GT4 and TC.

If it's like PC1 there will be DLC for one year though so hopefully there are some new additions.

I mean all the cars in GT4 are still relevant and used with one new HOT car, and it's a pretty nice field with room to grow, so I'm not too bothered.

TC got 2 new cars, with one locked away as day 1 DLC... Still needs more but again, I'm not complaining.

GR.A, no new cars default with both new additions locked away as DLC... Come on SMS, that's just bull and you know it!

breyzipp
17-09-2017, 07:02
It's not that SMS didn't want more modern touring cars, those things are a real PITA for licensing.

Have they gone overboard with the GT3 class? I don't think they did. Maybe the "endurance doubles" are a bit weird but it was already said that some manufacturers are picky on which livery you can use on which car, I believe it was Porsche that didn't want their endurance livery on the sprint car. Personally I would rather have seen the 2015 Bentley gone and the 2 older GT3's (Z4 & SLS) in a separate class. And even though I don't care much for the Cadillac it was actually a nice car to drive in PCARS1.

We've even gotten so many new GT3 cars I would even welcome the Emil Frey Jaguar and the Lexus GT3, that brings us to a complete 2016/2017 GT3 grid worldwide I think? Or at least very close. :)

We should be really happy you know and be glad we are on this side of the fence. Over at Forza not a single new modern race car has been announced for FM7 (compared to what was in FM6) and the community is not happy with it (rightfully so). There are claims of cancelled pre-orders all over various forums, just how much all of those claims are true is yet to be seen. But it's understandable, for us a Ferrari 488 GT3, Porsche 911 GT3, McLaren 650S GT3, Mercedes-AMG GT3 and Lamhborghini Huracan GT3 are all "normal and expected" to be in the game. ALL of those cars are absent from FM7...

Back to PCARS2, the GT4 class looks fine to me, I'm really looking forward to the KTM GT4 and the Porsche Cayman Clubsport GT4. Yes there are a bunch of fictional cars in it as well (same as touring and LMP1) but I don't really mind. Normally I don't like fictional cars but SMS has proven with the RWD and Marek cars and SMS-R spec cars in PCARS1 they do make believable fictional cars. How does the GT4 class look over at Forza? Completely absent from the game.

I'm a console player (both PS4 and XBox) so I can't compare PCARS 2 to the likes of iRacing, RRE and the likes. But compared to what's on consoles there is IMO really no competition for PCARS2. The only thing that comes a bit close is Assetto Corsa and even though that game is so far my best wheel experience in a game, it's nowhere near PCARS 1 or 2 in terms of immersion and race weekends. Still, I have great respect for Kunos and keep buying all DLC for it. But for the rest? FM and GT:Sport both fail short, too much fictional and arcade. And everything else like FH, The Crew, SFS, DriveClub is even more arcade. (which isn't per se bad, I like arcade games occasionally as well). There are the F1, Dirt4 (WRX) and WRC7 games as well but those are more niche games pointed to a single motorsport.

So I think we really don't have a reason to complain, the car list and car divisions in PCARS 2 look absolutely great. Yes GT3 looks overcrowded but there is also LMP3, GTE, GTO, GT1, LMP900, Group C and so many others that look great and are mostly absent in other games (or else combined with other classes).

Also don't forget where SMS is coming from. Compared to PCARS 1 now Porsche, Ferrari and Lamborghini are in. There are now official licences for Pirelli World Challenge, IndyCar, GRC RX Lites, McLaren 720S exclusivity and probably a couple more. A dozen of real world racing drivers + factory test drivers + even Pirelli engineers helped test and feedback on the game. Rallycross and ice racing is new. Classic Spa and Monza are added now, probably the 2 most requested classic tracks. Livetrack 3.0 is amazing, seasons are great, and the list goes on, Ian Bell said on the GT forum earlier this year that there is so much new content this could as well have been called PCARS 3 and he's absolutely right. If you look at the small incremental steps Turn 10 is making with FM7... 4K and HDR (with some dynamic clouds and rain) are the big features there but that's because Microsoft needed a tech demo game for the XBox One X. What's actually new in gameplay content is a slightly revamped career mode (that's not even remotely close to PCARS 2), 300 driver suites with the most idiotic combinations (chefs, mummies, astronauts, tuxedos, ...) and then some copy/paste features from FH3 like auction house and widebody kits (and the silly Horizon Edition cars).

I know it's easy to look at the car list here and find the underpopulated classes and complain about them. But also look at what's new in the game that is not on this list, it's massive.

Also remember that there wille be at least 32 cars (I think?) over 4 expansion packs. Since the GT3 class is already so densely populated, all the racing cars from those DLC packs simply have to be in other car classes. ;)

I know it sounds cliche but this "built by drivers/gamers for drivers/gamers" community slogan is actually spot on. About all my frustrations with other racing games (wrong car classes, lack of practice/qualifying, proper penalty system, manual pitstops with animated crews) are all dealt with in PCARS2. This franchise for sure started wonderful with PCARS 1 (albeit with bugs and bad controller support) but it's for sure heading in the right direction with PCARS 2. PCARS 2 is an absolutely incredible base to start working on PCARS 3 as well.

I know this post is way too long. I don't know what was in my coffee but that was an abnormal early sunday morning energy burst. :P

Tank621
17-09-2017, 07:58
Lol. pity though, car sounded great!

When are we going to start a DLC thread, I got word of a new rallycross car too!

Here you go http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51275-Upcoming-DLC-Teases-and-Speculation&p=1354515#post1354515

vbowers
17-09-2017, 18:51
I am trilled by the car and track lineup for Pcars2. Doesn't have everything I'm hoping for, but no software ever has or will. HOWEVER, I think that the devs have done an amazing job bringing in new manufacturers, cars, and tracks. The fact that some things are missing means that I have things to look forward to in terms of development and DLC content. No problem! Especially since my birthday is this week and I've had lots of comments that I'm not allowed to pre-order Pcars2. :cool:

breyzipp
25-09-2017, 12:23
Some updates to the list (first post-launch update).

* Apparently the Honda Civic Type-R was dropped from class Road E to Road F in game before launch, so this has been adjusted.
* Added the missing car class abbreviations.
* Added a link at the top to my car spreadsheet (which has been updated as well).

Some more words on that spreadsheet:

* All car stats have been updated since several were from the early dev builds and had some errors.
* I absolutely love the motorsport presets in-game but not all cars are part of a motorsport preset. So I added a column for this.
* Values are now in km/h and kg instead of mph and lbs.
* If you wonder what the colored cars are in the spreadsheet, those are the cars from the manufacturers you can gain affinity for (career mode).
* Known issue: since all cars in-game show as mid-engine cars (that icon in the in-game car list) I put then like that in the spreadsheet as well. So in the drivetrain colum just ignore the 'M'. I hope SMS will update that icon in the future so we can see if a car has the engine in the front, middle or rear. And I would like to see a front load % as well like in PCARS 1.

F1_Racer68
25-09-2017, 14:30
So, I think it is safe to say that the 488 Challenge car that we have all seen in streams can be called "Confirmed". It's clearly listed in the car class list for the Dedicated Server. That implies it is coming SOON (as in first DLC).

Full class list can be seen on any dedicaed server by going to that server's API interface (<server address>/api/list/vehicle_classes/)

Here is an excerpt from that list clearly showing the "488 Challenge" class.

{
"value" : 61661019,
"name" : "Indycar"
},
{
"value" : 1362248927,
"name" : "Vintage Prototype B"
},
{
"value" : -517378763,
"name" : "488 Challenge"
},
{
"value" : 1323122160,
"name" : "GT1"
},
{
"value" : 767810805,
"name" : "Road A"
},
{
"value" : -795647603,
"name" : "Vintage RX"

Tank621
27-09-2017, 14:32
Chevy Camaro Article https://www.projectcarsgame.com/newspc2/chevy-camaros-come-to-project-cars-2-with-muscle-from-1969-and-brains-from-2017.html?lang=en

Tank621
28-09-2017, 15:17
Ferrari Daytona article https://www.projectcarsgame.com/newspc2/the-365-gtb4-daytona-comes-to-project-cars-2.html?lang=en

breyzipp
23-12-2017, 12:55
Some updates!

* Added the 8 new cars from the fun pack (introducing 2 new classes: Group B and Trophy Truck).
* To not clutter up the article too much, I removed the video links for individual cars and the indication if certain cars help with affinity levels in career mode (since affinity is gained really easily it hardly matters).
* Updated the intro text a bit since the game is out now.

edit - my car spreadsheet that's linked from the first post is also updated with the new cars and their stats.

amggt3
17-02-2018, 19:32
Hi everyone,
any chance to develop an update to the AMG GT3 with it's new mounting system of the big spoiler? In game version is an early 2015 model which was never raced.

Tank621
17-02-2018, 19:51
Hi everyone,
any chance to develop an update to the AMG GT3 with it's new mounting system of the big spoiler? In game version is an early 2015 model which was never raced.

Probably not